Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait?  (Read 4303 times)
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
It seems to me that people who do not understand this will still not listen to your advice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

yes and i am still positive to get a good outcome in terms of waiting to the market to bounce back and keep on buying coins in this great dip to get good profit in the future. This current situation is more like last year and like the  saying " history repeat itself"  that is why i am still calm and positive to what ever happening in the market 
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:57 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

It is always a simple thing when we have long-term goals. We choose coins and hold them until the price is higher. When the price is not higher, then we should wait for it. But some people are impatient and decide to sell at a lower price. And when more people do it, it will affect others. And this is what is happening now.
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

Your answer would be appropriate if the situation lasted for several weeks, but the situation has been deteriorating for half a year already. It seems to me that everything will be resolved in a few years, not earlier.

Look back in history, do you know the average length of a bear cycle? It is about a year, yes a year. We had bear markets that lasted half a year and others lasted 2 years, so in average 1 year. We just passed half a year, so nothing out of the unordinary.

YendenCors

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

No doubt, now we need to wait for the price increase. To buy effective and perspective coins and coins is time. Then just wait for a favorable moment. Patience and expectation of the moment it is now the best ally.
Bostonias

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

yes and i am still positive to get a good outcome in terms of waiting to the market to bounce back and keep on buying coins in this great dip to get good profit in the future. This current situation is more like last year and like the  saying " history repeat itself"  that is why i am still calm and positive to what ever happening in the market 
The market goes back from a very low price up to a higher price. It should have a large price within some years from now.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
Yeah exactly that's why I still holding my altcoin. Cause I believe that price will rise again and I will get good amount of profits.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Some of holders are true holders but there are some are called dumpers. For me some of holders are panicking I guess they are 2-4 months crypto users or newbies. but the dumpers they do not stop to dump even the market is very low or deep.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
olasidiq

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

To me the best things to do is wait till it get to a reasonable amount. I can wait
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

Yeah exactly that's why I still holding my altcoin. Cause I believe that price will rise again and I will get good amount of profits.
Many investors also think, and I'm too. Soon we will see market growth and a green uptrend and we will again be able to profit for our altcoins that we hold.

kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

that is a very wise decision and i think that panic selling is wrong and people should think twice before deciding to do this
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

I still believe in the crypto market, high rises and falling to low levels are normal, but most crypto traders are currently panicking, because of the extremely extreme market conditions. and you are right, they must make patience and calm. so it doesn't get a loss.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

I am waiting because I have to wait. I don't consider having another option. Waiting is the best solution in times like these

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

The one who knows how to wait earns money in the cryptocurrency market. Such a situation was not the time. If you are not willing to wait,then this is not your kind of earnings.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

it is true that people can sell sometimes without even proper thinking and then regret about it so i think that you need to think twice

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Olaoye20

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

It's not advisable to wait because the price can pick up anytime
ariesjia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

I suggest that we must maintain patience in investing in the encryption market. Because the encryption market is a long-term investment market and we will not get a great profit in the short-term market. The problem is that a lot of rookies cannot understand the meaning of hold, patience,and wait. They are simply riding the waves. They sell during the red market and buy during the green market.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

There would be more such enthusiasts. Because I hear more and more that the crypt is dead and people are panicking and selling what they have to get at least some money . Yes, cryptocurrency is changeable and you just need patience and time

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

I am still waiting and will wait until the price improves again. especially ethereum
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:37:07 PM
Merited by DahonPao (1)

I fully agree with the author, I also believe that it is necessary to gain strength of will and just wait out this period. We will definitely get our profit if we do not sell now at low prices . Have to wait and see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: