Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth is done  (Read 1616 times)
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

Eth is done! wait what? I don't think so. As far as i know, i believe in it. We are still in the bear market, all cryptocurrencies is bleeding right now. I will wait for the POS of eth and see what capability of Casper does but right now the best opportunity add some eth in your bag.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

I think 250$ is a bottom for Ethereum price. It should not go lower. We know that this or next year will be the big hardfork, so the price will increase sharply. And we should not forget that Ethereum is the most useful altcoin.
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

Ethereum has been fixed for a very long time and investors are sad now. the direction of the graphics is amazing. I hope to recover soon itself.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

At first I thought this was an old thread because the consensus of this forum declared ETH dead in 2014, before it was even born  Cheesy
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

no, I think it is now a good time to buy eth because the price is down,that way we can benefit when selling when the eth price rises.
I believe Ethereum will recover soon

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Like that's what I also thought about them, don't know how a coin worth $1200+ now at $200, that's a huge lost I can see, but to talk of it the coin saves as bag for many other coins out there, which still shows that eth still have a better and long way forward to go cause the value out there seems to be as a result of too many altcoins trying to tap into the whole thing,  well the project only need a constant supply just the price to level up and a bit stable .

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

I mean its logical that ETH is not in the highest demand right now as the ICO scene is almost dead (temporarily). But ETH is far from being done, it is just taking a breather  Grin.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

I mean its logical that ETH is not in the highest demand right now as the ICO scene is almost dead (temporarily). But ETH is far from being done, it is just taking a breather  Grin.
Wake up, guys! It is normal here in cryptocurrency to have downfalls and don't you ever remove your trust in ethereum because in the first place, ethereum helps us to gain profit, to have extra income then what? Because of the sudden fall of price, we will leave ethereum? It shouldn't happen! Me? I still believe that ETH isn't done and it will never be.

Y U MAD AT ME
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

For ETH to be done, it means all the developers and the community moving to another platform. The only reason for that would be the lack of scalability and clogging as you mentioned. But once a few leave, then the platform gets unclogged and usable again. So, how can it be abandoned by everyone? It doesn't make much sense.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

People give up so easily in crypto and always expect 100x gains overnight Grin Ethereum will continue to grow, just be patient.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point

Maybe in your damp fantasies, you no longer have a reputation. I see that the savvy expert is trying for glory.
Oh! Ether already at $ 290, what a pity!

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

why?
As you look at the ETH chart, it looks roughly like a BTC chart.
A year ago at this time ETH was at a similar level. I think that the interval will be longer but the picks will come. There is no strength to reset ETH.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point

What can you say now? as ETH is climbing up the price now?
ETH might fell and in every crypto it will be there .
but the question is, can they go rebound? which ETH can do anytime.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

I do not believe so. The reason ETH is so low is because the price of BTC is low, once the price of Bitcoin rises, so will the price of all of the other Altcoins!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

Yes, too, I think that now buy an ethereum, this is a very profitable option for a long-term investment. The market is starting to recover, which means that it does not intend to fall.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Yes, too, I think that now buy an ethereum, this is a very profitable option for a long-term investment. The market is starting to recover, which means that it does not intend to fall.
If you want to invest in the long term, ETH is now a very good choice, of course it's just my opinion.
Do not count on profits for the next six months, but for a year can double or more.

SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

If you want to invest in the long term, ETH is now a very good choice, of course it's just my opinion.
Do not count on profits for the next six months, but for a year can double or more.
it is true now is a good time to buy ethereum and I don't think it is necessary to wait for a year to hold ethereum, for me investment is not based on the time spent but when I get a profit I can sell it immediately without having to wait long.

hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

it is true now is a good time to buy ethereum and I don't think it is necessary to wait for a year to hold ethereum, for me investment is not based on the time spent but when I get a profit I can sell it immediately without having to wait long.
many people still believes in ethereum, even if its price might go back to its price when it just only started, but people is not afraid for that to happen, because we all truly believe that ethereum is a promising coin and there is no need to worry because its price will be back to top again.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

You may be right. ETH is likely done. But now, see the market, it starts to go better. I cannot guarantee that this price will stay or keep rising. But, I'm sure that everyone hopes it. About moving to other coins? Well, I myself still believe in ETH and still keep my ETH and other promising altcoins.

vin1103

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

we know eth now big crash, but i think this best chance for all invest. i feel this last dump for eth, and can buy eth and hold it till end year, i sure with eth if for long term that will back increase again

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: