Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth is done  (Read 1616 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

ETH is not done yet. It is still very much active in the market and among the most sort after cryptocurrency in the market especially for new comers and new projects.
You're right, the huge decline for Ethereum doesn't mean it is going to have an end.  It is so early for that and I'm really don't think it could go that way easily. We shall give time for it to recover and see it soaring again.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

So buying for the long term is better. Ethereum currently has a downward trend. and you are better off choosing another altcoin to be able to take profits quickly. because the current Market does not have stability. all prices of crypto currencies are very high fluctuations. and I think it's better to use a scalping strategy to take profits.

I was not very lucky with short term trading but in this market hold is not working either? Can you explain how you do scalping and what coins are suitable for this currently? I agree that Ethereum is probably not the best choice for it...

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

Ethereum will never stop until Bitcoin continues to be in this world.
Etheruem is the wife of RAJA Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin.

If the price is now cheap then that's the time to buy more Ethereum.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

ETH is not done yet. It is still very much active in the market and among the most sort after cryptocurrency in the market especially for new comers and new projects.
You're right, the huge decline for Ethereum doesn't mean it is going to have an end.  It is so early for that and I'm really don't think it could go that way easily. We shall give time for it to recover and see it soaring again.
Don't panic my friends, although the price of Etherium is decreasing, but I think it's good time to buy Etherium when it's cheap and just hold it in your wallet, just make etherium investment for the future, because someday it will rise again, come on don't be as pessimistic as this, instead will make things worse, just be optimistic okay, Just keep hodling.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:32:54 AM

buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point
Price ETH too beautiful at this time. No one can expect the price of ETH to fall sharply this year. I believe a lot of people are buying into ETH

I think eth price will continue falling down and i will wait for that before i buy . The price now are very nice because it's so cheap and we can buy more eth.

Well while that might be true, I would say now is already a good time to buy ETH for those who wants to take advantage of the market fluctuations. i mean, there's no way that the price of ETH would stick and stabilize to the current rate right? Which means that sooner or later, price will go up and you will earn profit.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

In my opinion, eth will never be done for because we all know that the market is in bad condition and it affects a lot of cryptocurrency including eth and the price of eth now is still decreasing but i think when the market recovers, eth will increased along with other cryptocurrency so we must dont miss the opportunity to buy eth now while its price is low so that when the market recovers we can earn a lot of profit by holding eth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

I think this is precisely a point where it's getting increasingly ethereum good. And this is a point behind it, this will surely happen after a spike that we don't expect. be patient just looking forward to that time.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

why should to buy another coin? isn't it all coins are also experiencing a drastic decline in prices, which is also due to the bear market that still occurs today, but that does not mean that this price decline makes the future of the coin bleak, maybe this is even an opportunity to buy eth or other coins, because this is part of the investment strategy that is buying coins when the coin price that wants to invest is decreasing.
freestyle07

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:04:26 AM

Come on man.  Ethereum is not fading all the way out.  Once this market comes back Ethereum will be right back to $1500 and you guys will turn into the biggest fan boys known to man again.  Get on the right side of the cycle. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

Come on man.  Ethereum is not fading all the way out.  Once this market comes back Ethereum will be right back to $1500 and you guys will turn into the biggest fan boys known to man again.  Get on the right side of the cycle. 
We never take it seriously, only the says that because that person want to diverts others mind especially to newly engaged. Though saw a crawling eth but it won't be like that forever and I'm pretty sure it will stand and soar again.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

No, it is not. maybe you mean is others altcoin or spesificallly is shitcoin. eth still has huge communities
it's normal if down price at this time, but it isnt mean that eth is done

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

ETH is good value and starts rising. Therefore, buying and keeping ETH is the best way to make a profit. In addition, ETH continually improves its technology and refines its services so that it can compete in the rich market of coin. Therefore, the value of ETH will rise even higher.
Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

Ethereum is not finished, this coint is indeed down, and I think this is the right time to buy ethereum and save it, and you can sell it when the price starts going up in the future
canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:33:26 AM

I missed when eth was only $ 250, I thought it was hard for eth to return $ 250..
I believe this is the time for the market to go up, bitcoin is over $ 7000
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

Eth revolution is done. Whales are questioning themself what is next?

I totally agree with you. ETH & vitalik is done  Grin if they can't give crypto community some things new. We waiting new features and technology development. Now, EOS it look Some thing potential. We can buy EOS, and HOLD it to several months.

===================
Notes : I like your signature.  Wink

Beatah

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

yes this is probably the lowest price I have ever known, so buy it from now on it will be very beneficial
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

yes this is probably the lowest price I have ever known, so buy it from now on it will be very beneficial
we can say that it would be the lowest price that attain by ethereum. but if we put it on the positive way. it is a good chance to make investing. we can't say it that the ethereum is finished now because untik now it is next after the bitcoin. it is only in the market problem why all coins are dropping or maybe someone manipulated it.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

Ethereum will not stop here, eth will continue to provide more power without us knowing.
Eth has good speed, I see that eth is still struggling to have better value.
I am sure that eth will increase and each project will use the ethereum platform.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

ETH is done it never ends because it has good value and strong platform. It is a very simple and easy way to earn profit. It has good potential and it gives huge profit. After Bitcoin it comes second in position and future is very bright.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

Is Eth done? Lol. Eth is beginning Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: