Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth is done  (Read 1616 times)
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

The more reason I should buy it. Once the problems that OP is pointing out is solved by the developers, it will be a better and much more valuable crypto. I believe ETH is good crypto and very much under value right now.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

There is nothing like eth, eth is the top coin, bitcoin is well behind eth regarding tech,  market price is another thing, you trolls are seeing price and forget about the tech behind it, reason eth is crashing is because people think the market will crash further and most of your comments tell that too, i for once think this eth price crash will not last long and when it rises it will rise a lot and you trolls will then complain why did i not buy eth when it was $195, when eth hits $1200 in few months again.
If we talk about the function and also the potential of coins, I think ethereum is indeed at the forefront because I see ethereum is very often used as a platform and also makes costs and I think things like this will continue which will make ethereum a coin that is needed by most people and make it expensive

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:03:57 AM

Ethereum has been showing a weakness and a strong bearish trend, especially since last month, falling below $ 330. However, good long-term fundamentals remain in place
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:07:23 AM

Ethereum is still better scaled than most forward looking altcoin that are yet to have a single successful platform or completion of some sort. Ethereum might still dip, but the value of ethereum is still there!
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

yes eth done, I suggest it's better now to invest in other coins and sell all the eth you have, because the eth price has dropped so far and it's difficult to make it increase.

PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

in fact I am concerned about the current situation, Ethereum has continued to decline. up to under $ 200. I think not only Ethereum is experiencing this. almost all altcoins experience falling prices, due to the falling market situation. I will not talk much, except hope that everything will get better soon. many people are waiting to recover.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

Though it looks like ethereum is already about to end, i am also keeping money for me to buy it at its lowest price. I believe ethereum is the face of numerous ICOs today (be it legit or scam project) because of the advantages of its smart contract against its major competitor in the market.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

It only looks like eth is done but it is far from over.  Eth will probably rise up again sooner. For me now is the cheapest price for eth to buy and invest because sooner you will gain big profit for investing in eth.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

Yes in my opinion the current situation is the best time to buy more ETH, because the price is cheaper now. Nobody knows if the current price may be the lowest price for an ETH. One thing that is fixed is that the ETH has not been completed at all.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:41:47 AM

I think ETH will continue to fall for awhile, roughly 20k ETH issued a day to miners. The market cant support that kind of daily sell off at these prices. Coin issuance reduction will help, but there needs to be coin burns and POS before value can rise again.
Yes each day miners dumped around 20k ETH to maintain their rigs, and ICOs dumped too. ETH need to decrease their block reward, before its price continues like this.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

in fact I am concerned about the current situation, Ethereum has continued to decline. up to under $ 200. I think not only Ethereum is experiencing this. almost all altcoins experience falling prices, due to the falling market situation. I will not talk much, except hope that everything will get better soon. many people are waiting to recover.

Why do you feel worried? I don't think that's necessary precisely the situation of the decline in ETH prices as happened at the moment is a good moment to buy ETH.
True we also hope that with the recovery of the ETH price we can be sure the market will be passionate again as happened in 2017.

sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

Not only ETH, you can see that all altcoins are discarded when the price of a bitcoin falls below $ 5K, the support is very barrier, if a very good choice for us is to hold DOGECOIN.
ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point

I think most people are hesitant about ethereum, but in my opinion now is the right time to buy gradually in ethereum. I'm sure the ETH will pass its newest ATH.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

I think that it is the wrong opinion concerning the ethereum because it is really powerful and I think that the price for it will increase greatly. To my mind, the best way to trade is using ether
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

I think the current price reduction of ETH is only temporary Bro, because not only is the price of ETH decreasing at the moment, but almost all crypto coins also experience the same thing, we hope that crypto market conditions will now end soon.

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point

Why we should buy something else ? Do you think ETH price will be like this forever ?
I think ETH is a good coin, it has smart contract to automate transactions and speed up.
Most ICO are sucks today, thats why ETH coin going down very drastic.
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

Ethereum won't stop here, eth will continue to give more power without us knowing. Eth has good speed, I see that eth is still struggling to have better value.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

who say? I think you are wrong, because I think eth has never been done at any time and I am sure that the ETH will rise and start to increase in price soon.
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

indeed now eth prices are experiencing a very drastic price decline, but why should you buy another coin? isn't this actually a good opportunity to buy eth while it's cheap, then hold eth in the long run while waiting for market recovery to happen.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

For me this situation is the best time to buy ETH more and hold since the price is cheaper right now. No one know if current price might be the lowest price for ETH.

1 thing for sure is, ETH isn't done yet

Although no one can say for sure that Ethereum is done with the dip we see in the price this days, but this is really the best time to buy ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: