Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth is done  (Read 1616 times)
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

The best strategy now it is wait. Don't make any impulsive buys or sells. Yes price is attractive against previous price. But price can be more attractive tomorrow. Don't buy just because it cheap, analyze.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

Why are you spreading negativity now. You shouldn't think it's done now, just because the bears are at the worst.
It won't always be smooth. Sometimes setback sets in. Let's see it's ability to come back.
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

Yes, of course the price of etherium is decreasing, but I think it's good time to buy etherium when it's cheap and just hold it in your wallet, just make etherium investment for the future, because someday it will rise again, come on don't be as pessimistic as this, instead will make things worse, just be optimistic okay  Cool
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

Ethereum is really getting funnier day in day out, as I do not really understand the coin any longer. It is also applicable to bitcoin and other alt coins as well. The rate at which it falls is really not funny any longer. I hope the market gets better on time, as I am presently into a big loss at the moment.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

I just look at the market now after two days. And its shocking that the market is looking very bad right now. I want to believe that ethereum will still recover.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:11:40 PM

I strongly disagree with you, it is all panic selling, some big whale making the price go down. In my opinion I would buy at 85 dollars and go into long, for years and next year could see the price of 2200 dollars per ETH. This bear market situation is temporary and I am sure we will recover, just remember the lower we get down, the higher we will be in the future!

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

yes, buy ETH. Its price is $ 264 very reasonable to buy and hold. I just bought it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's a great plan to hold ETH from now as it's price dropped yesterday off the cliff and it will definitely regain it's market value in this coming week and all those who hold this ETH for long run can get a very good profit by playing safe
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

Ethereum is making silly changes. Prices start falling quickly, and it's down 60% compared to the highest rate it ever achieved. This is an incredible number. I have never seen a price drop so deep from 2017 to the present.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point

If I still have some money left or any other i have to thrown into cryptos, I will buy eth and btc, when the price of cryptos starts to go up, eth and btc will be first to go up, so I will prefer buying eth.

cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point

i m just happy anytime mentioning about ether. i m always shock how could ether ranking no 2 in the market depreciate to $200 in just some weeks
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

The lowest price for the last year, perhaps it is time to tell friends, who in December asked me where they can invest, that it is necessary to buy ETH.
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

I do not really think that etheruem have gone truly
Etheruem maintain the might and power to remain king of all coins.
Though the market is down, which also 'makes the price of etheruem to fall seriously
but I know very soon it will recover from this current market situation.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

Buying another crypto instead of ether is like you surrender with ethereum. Ethereum price today is very low @ $263.65 USD. But even this is happening with ethereum i will never buy another coins alternate to ethereum. I know this can be happening to the future and i m used to it. Every coin will drop up to the lowest but that does not mean it is the end of it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 427

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

Honestly I could not believe what am seeing
I thought I was looking at another altcoins price
Etheruem have hit the bottom, I was surprised that
Etheruem can drop this much.

Yes, indeed this behavior in coin value is disappointing but looking at the bright side (if it can be possible) is that hopefully this will start going the other way once the market hits the green.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

It is not very tactful of you to continue to remind everyone of the lost funds. In addition, one deep fall does not mean the end of the currency - certainly, ETH will recover from this not soon. However, one day he will definitely return positions.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

I don't think that ETH is done by just merely reading this post. Also, ETH is just experiencing a dip just like any other cryptocurrency that we have right now. How can a popular altcoin die abruptly?
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

Well, I am in fond of ethereum, but what if you are right and whales decided to pump Neo or another potential alt?
I just thought that all of people consider 260$ as reasonable price for ETH and whales just keep dumping.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Nadal_08

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:51:09 PM

A lot of people do not like eth at this point, it affects the psychology of making bounty and airdrop. Since I think all of the things we are doing are calculated by ETH, hopefully it will soon recover.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

ETH is in the process of reducing rates most horribly. From the beginning of 2018 to the present I have not seen any time that the ETH rates fall as fast as today. Get below $ 300 and now $ 263. An exchange rate makes investors panic and sells the entire amount of cryptos they own.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████