Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth is done  (Read 1616 times)
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

No proof to backup why ETH is done, so I don't believe ETH is done. Not only ETH is bleeding almost all altcoins are also bleeding. Let just see how it turns out, but ETH is still valuable.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point

For me no, this is not the end of ethereum, and this is a good time to buy ethereum, buy now and in the future ethereum will be able to give a big profit.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

It is down but it is not done. Ethereum, like most of the altcoins now, has serious, difficult times. It has lost too much. nevertheless, exactly this altcoin was recently called the best one on the market - it means something.
itsliss

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

this is a very difficult call on ETH, it still has the ability to surpass its all time high. ETH has a good project layout that will always be needed
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

this is a very difficult call on ETH, it still has the ability to surpass its all time high. ETH has a good project layout that will always be needed
I fully agree with you, because almost 90% of companies ico create their own token on erc-20 platform. In any case, this is the main opportunity for the etherium to become a leader in this field of activity.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

I think that Efthereum will soon fall even lower and there will be an opportunity to buy it at the best price.  I will wait a little bit more.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

For me this situation is the best time to buy ETH more and hold since the price is cheaper right now. No one know if current price might be the lowest price for ETH.

1 thing for sure is, ETH isn't done yet
I do not think ethereum is done either however it will be a mistake to not recognize that ethereum has a very big challenge ahead since its price is incredibly low at the moment, I really think that it could recover in the next years but many people are very worried about what it's happening since I have seen predictions that say that ethereum could touch the price of 150.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Eth revolution is done. Whales are questioning themself what is next?

Price ETH too beautiful at this time. No one can expect the price of ETH to fall sharply this year. I believe a lot of people are buying into ETH

I agree

On which side really are you, on the opposition or affirmation? I ask because I'm a little bit confused, there is no consistency in your answers (look the example above).

Anyway, for me, I'll buy even more eth while its price drop lasts. I'll do so because I believe that investing on it is still profitable. Yeah! We're having a bad time recently but as soon as btc rises, for sure that alts will also rise including of course the Rank 2 coin — Ethereum.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

This advice is coming from someone wjo has big red ark advert on his signature! Ethereum is not done neither is it blotted. Ethereum is actively solving scalling problems and better days is ahead for ethereum successes!
robertycore
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

eth is not done, not yet is still in development process is only a price adjust
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

I think that Efthereum will soon fall even lower and there will be an opportunity to buy it at the best price.  I will wait a little bit more.
We're not hoping anymore to make it down worst cause isn't good for investors and the users seeing that like that.  Instead,  we must hope that will rebound and shows us it's greatness and power to compete others.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point

It's not the end of ethereum yet and I believe that no matter how low it might drop, it would still recover and would go back to it's normal price. We should wait for the right time for it to recocer and provide us a good gain. Things would get better for ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: