Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth is done  (Read 1616 times)
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

Well, I am in fond of ethereum, but what if you are right and whales decided to pump Neo or another potential alt?
I just thought that all of people consider 260$ as reasonable price for ETH and whales just keep dumping.

All the whales can't be dumping and profiting in this kind of a situation. If there was a lot of alternating upward motion over the last 2 or 3 days, I might say otherwise, but it hasn't been like that. It is mostly just small investors finally freaking out enough to dump.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

This can't be the end of ETH thou the market value does but I believe it's a good time to buy. The sane was said about BTC and its yet to end but rather it as come to stay.....#ETHWILLRISE
Eth cannot be done because many altcoin platform are supported by it. Let just wait for the rice to increase and buy more volume of it. Do not believe those who said that it is the end of ETH because it is jot, they are just making those who are new to get panic and lose profit when they get afraid of it.

Courtneyha

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

Buying ETH this time is the most sensible. I bought a little bit of eth yesterday and today it was able to make a profit for me.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

Ethereum is far from been done, like the saying goes; This is just the begining! The low ether price present a rare and unique opportunity to load more ether and chase the whale out unless of course except they will buy it when i reach $5k!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

I see no reason for panic, Ethereum is still needed and it has no competitors in the market, so reducing prices is a great opportunity to buy extra coins.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

I think theres a chance ETH never gets back to 0.05 BTC in price ever again but it is definitely not "done", no matter how much Bitcoin maximalists might want that to be true.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

I can't agree. ETH is the second most popular coin after bitcoin, also as you see many other coins are based on ETH. I think if it dies, then only together with whole cryptomarket, but I don't think that can happen in next 20 years.
Kurumichan

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

oday it's great to invest in etherium. I also invested today to buy some ethrium because the price is very cheap today and yesterday. I believe that etherium can return to peak prices
andytruongct

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

I don't know. I bought more ETH in price 280 usd yesterday. This price is lower the price in this moment last year. I think this is very low price for ETH. When you want eth from 2xx usd to 5xx usd, it's easier than pump from 5xx usd to 1xxx usd. I believe eth will come back soon.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Seems like the price decrease the last 24 hour sacred a lot of ico project that they sold their eth immediately to secure some money for their project development otherwise i don't see any reason that can push down eth price that much. That's the downside of eth because it is mainly use for ico then when the market is down the situation will be worse for them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Not only ethereum. I see all altcoins are very falling prices. I think this is the right time to buy the remaining sweetness until the price goes up. But I am also worried about the loss I will get if the price does not rise immediately.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point

I think you are wrong, now ethereum is growing again as growth grows in bitcoin. the sharp decline that happened to ethereum was due to bitcoin, I think you were very aware of that.
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

I strongly disagree with your suggestion because ethereum is more potential and promising than other altcoin and it is even the most potential of them all. They price is affected by the fall likewise other altcoin and when the market recover, ethereum will rise again. This condition is only temporary as there is a very bright future for the coin.
yakumo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

Etherium is an altcoin that is very good for investing and very promising. at this time the right time to buy Etherium for investment
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

buy something else  Grin
ETH is still very good if it can overcome the clogging issues that happen always.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

I think Ethereum has even more potential to rise than Bitcoin. I am buying a lot coins at these prices, especially Ethereum. The platform is bigger than ever, there are hundreds of useful ERC-20 token based on Ethereum, it is massively undervalued.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

for common man Ethereum are the most using blockchain, i hadn't ever used stellar or ripple. So i think there is bright future for the ETH.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

yes indeed at this time the ETH is not good or has decreased significantly. but that doesn't mean the ETH will be finished just like that. I believe ETH has a good future because it has a large volume and clear concept. and it will develop in the future.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

buy something else  Grin
ETH is still very good if it can overcome the clogging issues that happen always.

Clogging has only happened during the last bull market when the volumes where at a record high, I am not aware of a Crypto Kitties case that happened in the last year...the was even a new game launched and this time no clogging.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

So buying for the long term is better. Ethereum currently has a downward trend. and you are better off choosing another altcoin to be able to take profits quickly. because the current Market does not have stability. all prices of crypto currencies are very high fluctuations. and I think it's better to use a scalping strategy to take profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: