Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:31:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5816 times)
jowabol

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

I know is control about how dropping cost bitcoin or altcoin, however I am still minimal stressed if numerous individuals keep offer their coin, I know they have frenzy to offer coin and make value more drop, only couple of individuals know is terrible circumstance to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop cost.

Indeed, right, perhaps this is the motivation behind why numerous gatherings reject crypto. It would be perilous for a nation if the nation makes crypto as a money, if crypto is anything but difficult to control, at that point a nation that grasps crypto will be effortlessly controlled by the malicious mafia.

All things considered these individuals themselves are in charge of the market drop. With even minimal red zone they will begin terrifying as though it is the latest day of crypto and they will free every dime they holding. Lolz. Without a doubt whales know these things and they know how to utilize it.

Better believe it is same thing as though whales are sitting tight for such minutes and after that when it comes directly before them at that point begin taking your cash. Cash of those individuals who are feeble given and cant oppose themselves however offer everything that they have at whatever point the market is dropping.

truly, when costs are shoddy, these conditions expect us to have the capacity to purchase more BTC, not to frenzy to offer resources

we realize that this time BTC has encountered high points and low points, several times individuals have been terrified by BTC, yet at last they think twice about it

individuals who don't have solid hands, they will lose
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

I consider this (bitcoin-ETF) a terrible idea.
Commodity commodity markets are amenable to aggressive manipulation, and the opening of these traded instruments raises the capacity of institutional investors to manipulate exchange commodity prices, not only in the markets where they are traded, but also beyond their borders
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

I think that it is not necessary to decide in such a way how to keep coins, because you can sell a part if you suspect a decrease in value, thereby to protect yourself against possible losses.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

At first sight the advice seems valid, however it does not solve the eternal problem that most traders face when making a decision to enter or exit the market: when is precisely "the lowest possible price" to buy , or "the highest possible price", to sell.

While it is true that each trader must have their own parameters within their strategy to determine these exit points according to their personal analysis system, this seems especially complex in a market as novel as the crypto, where technical analysis and traditional fundamentals seem totally worthless.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coin and just continue to investing.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

Just woke up to see a great bloodbath, thinking I had bought the dip, I just told myself "this is pure manipulation" I have decided to stop checking my portfolio until the market recovers. Am just going to look for more fiat and buy the blood.
Exactly it is not good to panic your bitcoin right now as price is not good so how can you think it will be good to sell right now, it is time to have a wise decision of holding and buying some more bitcoin so that it will help you buy some more coin and get a good future as being a bitcoin investor I am well aware of it that if today the price of bitcoin is falling it will rise tomorrow which mean good time is not so far.

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

This has been the usual activity and style , I think it comes every two weeks or once a month. The huge manipulation occur often. And then you will see a major rise that will make you go sad after you panic sell. I have known this and will use it at my gain. No more panic selling.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

No need to panic, everything will return to normal. Bitcoin will not die and will continue to grow even though it has to wait a long time. Stay hold and be patient
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

That is very true you know and i have been trying to convince some few friends of mine to desist from it but they keep on refusing my advice thinking that cryptocurrency is coming to an end. Very funny tho

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
Absolutely right and I think that is the best time to get in and go with the flow. The basic method of gaining profits like buy low sell high is the best one to follow because there are still people who cannot control their emotions during the crash or this what we called manipulation of big players. I actually did this before with Dash when it's price drops, I bought some and gain good amount of profits at a short period of time as the market recovers quickly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

Very true, this is how the whales swim.
The problem here is those weak hands who easily flow with panic on their minds.
this is a long story that started before but still they dont know how to handle.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

It is definitely a lot of manipulations on the cryptocurrency market. So to get your profit you need to hold you coins or trade them to increase their amounts on the waves of the market (this way is not for nerves guys).

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

Rich and capable some do that to make profits when others are loosing there money it is not investing it is like a crime and many are getting fooled by them and loosing everything they have earned in moments so Bitcoin investments should be done very carefully 
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

I agree with you for the moment that many people are panicking and that is a fool who is consumed by current market accidents, I still hold a coin when and I will not sell it before market prices recover

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

big investor are only shaking weak hands to force of selling their coins. i agree with the trade starter this is juat temporary there is no reason for bitcoin crash since more and more companies are trying to adopt this. in due time market would be bullish lets us all be patient.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

Market manipulation or attempts to manipulate the markets has been a problem for centuries-you only need to look at cases in the financial sector such as Barings bank collapse after Nick Leeson tried to manipulate the market to cover losses. There is no doubt that market manipulation still occurs in many sectors.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

What you said is really a truth. I am with you, they play the market game, make coins rates falling down significantly and people sell their coins with very low price. Since bear market in this year, I don't sell all my coins yet. I will wait till the green period of market cycle. 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
lingdelta1

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

Sharks are pushing for us to panic and sell out their coins. We need to be calm and hold tight coin. These times should shut down the computer and not care about the market
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

I trust this words, the richest become more rich the poorest become more poor. The one who knows a lot in crypto currency use his advantage to earn million of usd through manipulating the market with his power to set price dump or pump. In this situation, early member start to panic and use this as an oppurtunity to earn much

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
pixelvault

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

Yes, right, maybe this is the reason why many parties refuse crypto. It would be dangerous for a country if the country makes crypto as a currency, if crypto is very easy to manipulate, then a country that embraces crypto will be easily controlled by the evil mafia mafia.

interesting point.
BTC will not be successful until it becomes stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: