Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

in the trading world there are many people that want to makes people and trader panic to sell their bitcoin, with this situation they can get the bitcoin with low price and get the profit when the price of bitcoin come back to normal or rise up, if if the market chaos my advice is don't sell anything

ajjjmagno16

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

For me i don't want to panic if the price or market is drop down.because i want to believe that market or the price will recover emmidiatly.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

Yes, big whales want some small investors to get panic. Because every panic selling that we do is a profit of the big whales they really want us to sell in a very cheap price so that they can make buy and sell when the price comes back to normal.

mamacitosi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

Yes, right, maybe this is the reason why many parties refuse crypto. It would be dangerous for a country if the country makes crypto as a currency, if crypto is very easy to manipulate, then a country that embraces crypto will be easily controlled by the evil mafia mafia.

Actually this is part of their strategy in order people who hold bitcoins will be panic and out of  control because of fears of losing their money, then they will sell their coins in low price, they will not earn of their investment they already loss.
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
I totally agree with you, when the prices is going down with No reason, then we should not believe the market, the market has been manipulated. The only thing that we can do is holding our coin and even buying more. So the manipulator will panic and stop their work. Then the prices will be coming back into normal prices.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:34:23 AM

Yes, it is right that there are some kind of people who always want to grab opportunity by making people panic and buy their crypto in low price.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:47:13 AM

Some investor always make bitcoin member are panic when faced situation with bitcoin on lower price, they make manipulation about bitcoin price to dump because they want buy bitcoin or some altcoin at lower price, because its great chance to take much profit with panic moment faced by bitcoin member.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

make people panic in my opinion is a strategy of large investors so they can buy coins and other altcoins at a low price from people who feel panicked selling their coins at low prices
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
Price manipulation does take place, but are they actually manipulating the price? You can't always blame them. They bought a whole loads of coin when the price was low. The price started to rise and now they want to cash out their profit. So they end up selling their stock, which in return causes the price to fall due to the dumping of the coin. Now, is it actually their fault that the price dropped or is it just the natural market? And price manipulation does not always causes the price to drop. If you see abnormal price rise, it might be a result of manipulation too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

very good, you are right. manipulation, pumps and dumps, destroying patterns, panicking new investors and those who don't have patience. this has a positive side, because it filters out strong people holding coins. and leave the panickers. for those who have patience. they will enjoy great profits.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

No doubt they are doing the same thing with the people who are new to market and go panic in very short time and started selling their coins in cheaper and these people buy their coins at a low rate and disturb the market also.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

I don't know of any one want market to panic sale. I invest in btc few months ago and currently on loss. So I will hold btc till I become positive at least. I am not going to sell it.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

Yes. Here's the strategy and plan of the shark. price manipulation, bringing prices down to the lowest level to make young investors panic and anxiety, impatience. They will sell all of their assets at a low price
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

In my opinion a dump is a good thing for us . Why ? Simple to answer because the whales will make profit after us and when they will decide to pump the price they will pump with a bigger price than previous one .
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

That is definitely true and you are indeed right there buddy. In this current situation, they want us all to panic and sell our crypto currencies at low prices in this truly downfall of Bitcoin. Sooner or later I still have a strong believe that Bitcoin will rise up again. I can say that this just a part of some other people's strategy.
Hammer45head

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.

People panic selling is part of the manipulation scheme, thats what they love buying Bitcoin or altcoin at a panic price. Accumulating all Coins from weak hands and then price will move fast. I agree with OP, it happens always in real life, online mmorpg games and stock market. Patience is the key to counter these manipulations if you want not to lose.

I think I know they are manipulating it, but it's hard to get yourself together and keep hodling.
However, when people post something like this, it really helps overcome panic attack.
rnssol

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

Exactly. we second you on this matter. This is simple economics.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

No need to panic we know the price of bitcoin goes down but wait to increase it again patience is the key for success.

Doctor4You

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

That is definitely true and you are indeed right there buddy. In this current situation, they want us all to panic and sell our crypto currencies at low prices in this truly downfall of Bitcoin. Sooner or later I still have a strong believe that Bitcoin will rise up again. I can say that this just a part of some other people's strategy.

Nice try. They will have to wait until the end of time! Grin
We're all smart here  Cool
ComaJoma

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

Nice try. They will have to wait until the end of time! Grin
We're all smart here  Cool

Whether you panic and sell or not, sometimes depends on the amount you have invested and many other factors, so, sometimes if they want us to sell, for some guys there's no option, I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: