Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

panic was also engulfed by many investors because the downward trend has been going on for almost a full year this year, although many assume that bitcoin will rediscover its glory in the fourth quarter, but it hasn't been seen until now.

some whales really want to buy more bitcoin again this year with the various fuds that exist, panic is dominated by traders with small capital like me, it is not clear when this ends because the foundation for collecting prices has not been formed even though negative rumors have subsided.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

they want you to be spoiled because they want you to spoil so that they will not continue with whatever you are doing or whatever you do to
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

That is definitely true and you are indeed right there buddy. In this current situation, they want us all to panic and sell our crypto currencies at low prices in this truly downfall of Bitcoin. Sooner or later I still have a strong believe that Bitcoin will rise up again. I can say that this just a part of some other people's strategy.

Nice try. They will have to wait until the end of time! Grin
We're all smart here  Cool
Agree with you. Who "They?" This is a really dangerous situation on the cryptocurrency market. There can be no "they", just falling down.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
Yeah , This is a big truth of the cryptocurrency industries that most of the times we came across the manipulation and lost money due to get into panic sell .
But here as you said that
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated
is not usual in present time , bulk bitcoin holders spread negativity with the small negative news and then they start the game of manipulation by selling the bulk amount of bitcoin to dump the market for small time and to create a small Negative news into big panic and in that panic time many of the traders sold Thier own assets with them and that leads into big dump of the market .
So also take care that a small negative news is also a trap to create panic .
We need to remain constant over the negativity in the cryptocurrency market , we should remain stable and definite over our holdings .
Otherwise they will manipulate us and will make lots of money by creating such types of small panic in our mind .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Kimskie12

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

It is natural the price is sometimes volatile, but do not look bitcoin in present look at it as a long term. You just need to have patience, that's the tool.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

For me,if you we're interested or trusted in one thing that you wanted to achieve.you dont have the feeling that they call"panic"because if you trust on that thing and think possitve always for what you do?you reach your dreams and goals in life untill our faith is on God first.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

Its true, crypto can be manipulated and this is the saddest side of crypto it is really dangerous because a lot of evildoers will or can manipulate it easily if they want to.
Bugsy22

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

It is natural the price is sometimes volatile, but do not look bitcoin in present look at it as a long term. You just need to have patience, that's the tool.

I feel you're right, we should regard it as a long-term instrument, in which case the odds of gaining are far better. It's important to keep in mind that under no condition can we panic. Just don't read the news and don't check the price every second and keep calm.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

No need to panic we know the price of bitcoin goes down but wait to increase it again patience is the key for success.
We know that you shouldn't be panic. But that's just a human nature that you would be panic when certain situation happens to you, nothing can be wrong with that. As long as you can control your panic, then it should be fine.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

We can't controlled people that manipulate the price of cryptocurrency in the market. All we need to do now is to hold to help the market rise even a little. Let's us disregard those people behind price manipulation.

I'm still a little worried if many people keep selling their coins, I know they panic to sell coins and make prices drop, only a few people know the bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop prices.
I know is manipulation of how to drop the price of bitcoin or altcoin
Tornadocrazy

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

I don't really care what they say because I can see the number of blockchain projects is increasing every second, so I firmly believe Bitcoin is far from being dead Wink
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

if sometimes the panic makes stampedes in the coins which makes the price drop drastically a large percentage and below the sharks and whales wait for them to control the currency passes every day and every minute in the markets the good trader waits but sometimes you have to take mediates when this happens and sometimes it is more buying when it goes down but the market is like that every day supply and demand and panic and long-term traders

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

Who has been engaged in bitcoin for a long time already know such situations happen and therefore sit quietly and do not panic.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

Finally I read a post of someone with my thought as well. The dump was just too rapid to believe it was real. Though a terrible sight for holders to behold as they watch their asset drop massively in value yet a perfect opportunity to buy the deep and enjoy good profit.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

Who has been engaged in bitcoin for a long time already know such situations happen and therefore sit quietly and do not panic.
I agree with you haha! We investors here are used to these variations and market fluctuations and panic is not a part of our reaction anymore. Instead we remain calm throughout everything.
rancakadu

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

I don't think there's any large scale collusion happening behind the scenes between whales (at the moment at least), and I don't think they're rooting for everyone to dump either. I don't see any reason to stage a crash because prices haven't exactly been at their best shape -- recent trends even suggest that more people are selling than HODLing, much less buying.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

Perhaps you are right and this fall in prices is really planned by someone. And realizing the possibility of this, I just keep my coins and do not give in to the general panic.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

I don't think there's any large scale collusion happening behind the scenes between whales (at the moment at least), and I don't think they're rooting for everyone to dump either. I don't see any reason to stage a crash because prices haven't exactly been at their best shape -- recent trends even suggest that more people are selling than HODLing, much less buying.

I also think there is no collusion. But I don't think everything is normal. There is no doubt there are many whales manipulating the market. How can bitcoin prices rises to 19000 dollar that fast and then fall?
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Of course, this is just speculation and no one will ever confirm the fact of manipulation. Therefore, I follow my long-term investment strategy and do not sell my coins, taking into account this market situation.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

It is possible that your assumption-the truth, and maybe it's just our speculation. It is a mystery to me. But in any case, I never sell bitcoin and other coins when prices are so low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: