Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

Anyone can conclude that behind most of the anomalies in prices in market are mischief individuals who are really wealthy. Fear can really manipulate people's emotion then their way of thinking which really makes people desperate. I hope that these "mischief" individuals will get punished.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

spot on, there is not a reason for this crash, I guess that is why SEC asked for data regarding price manipulations. It's very specific that here you have too many noobs who get rid of their coins very easily.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

I do not think that anyone can seriously influence the pricing of the market and manipulate it. I believe that bitcoin is decentralized and cannot be managed by anyone alone. Although anything is possible. Just don't panic, that's all you can do.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

I do not think that anyone can seriously influence the pricing of the market and manipulate it. I believe that bitcoin is decentralized and cannot be managed by anyone alone. Although anything is possible. Just don't panic, that's all you can do.

It's not just one but many people are doing it so that price would go to where they want it to be. I watch the market manipulation video of DataDash in youtube and he scrutinized how they are doing it and there are different kinds of market manipulation in which one of it is the latest crash. Those who wanted to buy more coins at a cheap price would dump his coins so that those retail traders would decide to sell their coins due to panic and then later on when the price is low enough, they would slowly buy.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Your writing is pretty good. I totally agree with this view. They want new investors to panic and sell all their coins. I am anxious for new investors, I am afraid they will sell all of their coins in the current market. This may cause them to lose confidence in this market. I hope the future crypto market back in the future.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

I think that serious players in the crypto-currency market can really influence the market with their actions, but I prefer not to delve into this, but to be very interested in their own investments according to their own strategy. And you do not succumb to these manipulations - do not sell bitcoin in such an unfavorable period.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

Maybe the big whales having a large number of cryptocurrencies can really manipulate the market, but we still can't do anything about it. Just do not give in to General panic and take care of your investments during the fall of prices. And everything will be fine for you.

jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

Yes whale want to buy at cheap price. That's why they doing like this.They want us to panic sell at loss.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

The bad side of bitcoin or crypto, Easily manipulated by the rich.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Nicoleaustin86

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

I agree with you, I think when almost all coins experience a deep decline, but I am more receptive to holding, and I prefer to buy bitcoin at a low price, because I believe this is only a deliberate manipulation made to make many people panic and sell their coins.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

those who do not succumb to panic sales will make themselves fortune in the future believe me

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Yes but I don't think its just panic the market is at really at serious condition. People selling coin with no rise in market.No another money is coming in market.But I believe market will rise. but don't know when. May be we have to wait 2019.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

When we panic then sell bitcoin then it is certain that prices will drop and they are happy because they can buy at a low price, I always believe that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so patience is very important to be able to profit.
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

and indeed it is. if you want to make money in this market, remember the golden rule - buy then when everyone sells and sells when everyone buys

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

We can never fall victim of panic by reason of sudden drop in prices. let them spread the FUD about bitcoin and that really makes me soar higher because no matter how price will be manipulated there will still be and increase. And wit that i buy and hodl at low price and wait.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

Yes i am agree with you. There are many people that they make serious money with panic sells and they are getting richer everyday. You have to HODL what you got right now. If you invested just wait  to summer holiday ends. If you are bounty hunter please wait, if you sell your bounty tokens after end of ICO you will loose and the project would loose too.. So please HODL..
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

I know sometimes it's difficult. many people try to make me fear and panic with this situation. So I tried my best to stay calm. Because I believe there will definitely be an increase. Because I don't want to be a panic seller. I will survive and be consistent.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

Your writing is pretty good. I totally agree with this view. They want new investors to panic and sell all their coins. I am anxious for new investors, I am afraid they will sell all of their coins in the current market. This may cause them to lose confidence in this market. I hope the future crypto market back in the future.
maybe some speculators do for that purpose but there may be several other reasons that exist, most users assume that bad speculation is only made so that others people panic, even though it might be true what they say, the point is not to always get worse, make other people's opinions as references for your analysis
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

Big fish want us to panic. They are trying to scare us and leave, which allows them to hunt for prey. Try not to the emperor and go your decision as this is a trapped market. Try to follow the community as someone will help you if you encounter difficulties.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

Yes right, when they see us panic then they are happy and if they find the right moment then they buy, and that's what makes them get big profits while we can only see them succeed.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: