Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:13:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5816 times)
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
Bigger investors will really affect the price movement of bitcoin since they can control the supply of bitcoin. They hve their strategy for them to earn big. We are just like them only then, we smaller investors have less or will not affect bitcoin's price.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

Yes right, when they see us panic then they are happy and if they find the right moment then they buy, and that's what makes them get big profits while we can only see them succeed.
Thats is right ,because if we panic the price possible to dump more so if the price decreased they will buy with cheaper price and once the price pump they will earn more money. Don't panic so those people cannot buy cheap coins.
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

First of all, please forgive me for my English is not very good, but I think your analysis is very reasonable, our market is being manipulated, they want us to panic!
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

And newbies always fall for it. The panic drives them to sell their bitcoins at a lower price, thus, vultures like me feed on these lower priced bitcoins which I really love. I think the panic is all part of the investment games since this attracts bigger vultures like me to buy at a lower rate.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

And newbies always fall for it. The panic drives them to sell their bitcoins at a lower price, thus, vultures like me feed on these lower priced bitcoins which I really love. I think the panic is all part of the investment games since this attracts bigger vultures like me to buy at a lower rate.

That's right, This makes it a good strategy to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price with the panic of people who just don't understand how Bitcoin works.
Yusuf_Jay

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

Yes, they want us to panic. We have to be smarter because actually, I think, if we don't panic we also get into the game, we can also use this situation to get more profits.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

Yes, whales want new holders of crypto currency to panic. Another way to explain such a sudden drop in the rate of bitcoin, ethereum and other crypto currency is impossible. The calculation is for young and inexperienced holders of crypto currency. It also means that soon the crypto-currency market will start to rise.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

This is one of the reasons why the SEC does not want to approve these Bitcoin ETFs, because the price of a bitcoin is being manipulated and people need to be protected from these greedy bastards.

So that is one of the main reason it is not easily accepted by the government, also, is it?
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

Indeed, the crypto world is cruel, but if we deal with this problem calmly and wisely, surely manipulation can be overcome. Being patient is the biggest key to dealing with this problem. Stay calm and patient so that they have no chance to market.

Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

It is reality. Because there are some people who can not accept others easily. And these people take the opportunity to market down. They buy coins, but when they talk about bad topics about Bitcoin and the market, they throw people into confusion. Because that's their job.
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

We are not panic.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

What happened, it was clearly seen how they wanted us to panic and sell all the bitcoin we have, I hope that we stay on the principle that we will sell when we get big profits and as long as it hasn't happened we should hold back the bitcoin we have. I am sure and still believe that the price will go back up quite high, for that I will still hold on until it is time to sell the bitcoin that I have.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

What happened, it was clearly seen how they wanted us to panic and sell all the bitcoin we have, I hope that we stay on the principle that we will sell when we get big profits and as long as it hasn't happened we should hold back the bitcoin we have. I am sure and still believe that the price will go back up quite high, for that I will still hold on until it is time to sell the bitcoin that I have.
a very correct and good decision of course, we don't need to panic and must still hold our principle to always hold the bitcoin that we have until the price will rise again, and we must not be affected by whatever people out there say, we don't selling bitcoin that we have until we will get big profits.

CordandAN

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

Indeed, the crypto world is cruel, but if we deal with this problem calmly and wisely, surely manipulation can be overcome. Being patient is the biggest key to dealing with this problem. Stay calm and patient so that they have no chance to market.

Thanks for reassuring! That's really helpful, because being patient is easy to say, but hard to do.
You know, you read the news, hear "experts" talk about it saying Bitcoin is nearly dead and that scares $(*&t out of you and you start thinking, like, "He's an expert, after all. He must know something." And then you wake up in the morning ready to sell every coin just to feel the relief...
So, thanks again! I'm about to get calm again and HODL Wink
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

thanks for the heads up man and trust me they can shake the whole of the crypto market upside down some of us will never be shaken by that to sell cheap. If a coin is not worth selling its price then i will never sell it because you will only regret it bitterly someday.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chestt

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

... these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic....

... these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic..Grin

Thanks!
I'm sure after your explanation many of us will become more confident, stop panic and we'll try to hodl as long as we can. The manipulators won't get us!  Cool
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

The whales keep manipulating the market wanting the holders to panic and sell at loss.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

I know is control about how dropping cost bitcoin or altcoin, however I am still minimal stressed if numerous individuals keep offer their coin, I know they have frenzy to offer coin and make value more drop, only couple of individuals know is awful circumstance to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop cost.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

I don't think they support everyone to throw it away. I see no reason to crash because prices haven't reached their best form - the latest trends even show that more people sell than HODLing, let alone buy.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
The feeling of concern causes people to think more positively because things that are manipulated will drop prices and benefit themselves.
Explore sales panic is part of a manipulation scheme, what they like to buy Bitcoin or altcoin at a panic price. Collect all Coins from weak hands and then prices will move quickly. Patience is the key to fighting and thinking more positively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: