Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

True. But it usually takes a very long time for the market to recover. Some night not even recover anymore. The more reason why we need regulations. We cannot continue to be at the mercy of these greedy whales. It's frustrating actually Undecided

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
You are absolutely right. As I see there are special campaign to destabilize situation and force people to sell bitcoins at low price using panic behavior of the crowd.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

For me if you are a worker here for a long time you will not panic or you will not feel nervous because we all know that here in bitcoin it is normal that the price of it will be drop unexpectedly but it will rise after it.

yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

When we panic, of course we cannot make the right decision, this is what we must make a lesson to improve the future so that by being patient and always thinking positive we can get big profits.As I see there are special campaign to destabilize situation and force people to sell bitcoins at low price using panic behavior of the crowd.
cryptoJJJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

It’s easy to say don’t panic, in 2018 I have moved most of my crypto currency into Bitcoins, I’m not sure what to think about all the Altcoins any more. And I have sold some of my Altcoins with lost.
I’m still very bullish on Bitcoins, but I’m not sure about most of the Altcoins anymore.
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

I learned to never panic about a multiyear trade frame. The decision to coexist in this crypto world was made. I await, patiently, the inevitable expectation of what is in infancy, to be matured with a revaluation.  The panic is for when you have lost everything. Theoretically the only way I can lose is if btc goes to zero and stops trading. I digress. Panic though... you cant. this isnt what panic is for. Panic is after a loss, not during. Ive lost so many times, this isn't one of those panic moments. This is one of those gifts from god to your friends, the ones with jobs, who accumulate, while you are out of work with time on hands, and less to accumulate with. I get excited here. No one is happy the price isnt revaluing higher Right This Minute per say, yet, us who have really lost to binary events with no time, knows this is the greatest gift I have been offered in YEARS. This is the emerging technology.
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

yes big players want to earn and in order to make them work we small investors should sell their assets at a low price so do not panic or sell your coins

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

I am not even gonna argue about this one, it is obvious, they want those newbies and for the innocent buyers or sellers to panic, they usually mislead these buyers and sellers, they give false information, or give these horrible predictions then make these people panic, a lot of them fall for this scheme, and I think it is one of the reasons why people are giving their doubts within BTC.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

That is emphactically true my dear, That panic has ideally backsided a lot of potential bitcoin investors because the FUD is indeed unbelievable. As for us am sure we are unshakable by this

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

to trade and stay on the market with a cold mind the main rule of the investor and then everything will be fine

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

Its difficult to say that what they want from us is they want to make panic the investors or not.But the point is that it is the investors own knowledge and experience that what they want to do sell, hold or buy.I think this time when the market is in the depression the people have to buy because the price of bitcoin is down and people can buy more bitcoin in a less price and if you sell the bitcoin than you get a huge loss and not a profit.Moreover in any situation the investors do not need to panic they just have to think according to market and their knowledge.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

keep calm despite provocation for us to panic.
itzura

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

I have long believed that behind the phenomenon of falling or rising prices of bitcoin there is a person or group (call it a whale) that manipulates and controls it all. I think they want to make a profit by getting rid of "little players". So we should always be alert and careful.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

bitcoin demand depends on market situation  if demand is more the price is high  if demand is less at the current market situation the price is low  because of sell off btc in market by top whales they try to make some profit and try to accumulate the bitcoin cheaply. only panic sellers will panic and sell off their bitcoin .
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

In other words, they want to buy your assets at very cheap prices and they will give a large pump through the media with the good news until prices rise and sell everything they buy from you. So, keep hold your assets and be assured that prices will definitely increase again.
well, but seeing the price that is dumped, will get people to think about the steps they will take. buying bitcoin is not that easy, so many things need to be considered. if they want to make us panic, I think they have succeeded. well, but I still believe the price of bitcoin will be high

Bitcoin price will rise again and those group of people who wanted to take down this digital currency, wouldn't be successful. Maybe some traders and holders got panicked, but it doesn't mean it stopped us from making our dreams come true. The demand will still be rising in the next few days, so just be calm and never panic because their fake news could lead us to their trap and it will loss everything in us.
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

bitcoin demand depends on market situation  if demand is more the price is high  if demand is less at the current market situation the price is low  because of sell off btc in market by top whales they try to make some profit and try to accumulate the bitcoin cheaply. only panic sellers will panic and sell off their bitcoin .

A very long basic correction condition is very good for playing with emotions to be directed at class traders looking down, this is true, but there is one thing to think that we are able to observe the mindset of a whales, our emotions will be more controlled and not limited to imposing long term benefits short.

I experienced a big panic last year, but this year I really believe that there is a strong design in every long weakening of prices.
Akande12

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

I know No one is happy with  the price isnt revaluing higher Right This Minute per say, yet, us who have really lost to binary events with no time, knows this is the greatest gift I have been offered in YEARS.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

Market situation now is not good and people felt bad and start panicking but why not turn this situation into a positive view. Instead of panic just stay calm and hold your coins until market recover. Panic won't help you earn in a volatile world of cryptocurrency.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

The manipulative whales will continue to play their games, they pump up prices then dump their bags and they spread fud and buy up cheap coins.  New investors continue to fall for these tricks and it will continue until there are more regulations in cryptocurrency.
Simple explanation how things work on global level, whales needs to be very rich to pull that off, and I believe that is not `one man game`. They are using market for their own benefit, why not? Anyone would do it, just not anyone have budget for that and knowledge.
Panic never brings anything good. Bad decisions are made in panic, and like op said they want people to panic and to be confused, they take advantage in that kind of situation. Looks like all new investors needs to get burned before they learn something, I think that everyone of us had big mistakes in past when it comes to cryptocurrencies.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

There are manyspeculation made that the price value of the coin in the market cap are manipulated by the whales, but there are also other reason to see about this falldown, but if it is true or not we will observe first and then think twice ,it is not easy to get panic but it is also the feeling others to worry about their investment, so we just observe and stay calm and always be posotive ,that is the life here in cryptos they are all risks and we absorb all this risk because we join crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: