Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

panic? where and to whom the market moves. That's exactly how the currency is going to be, of course, we're here today during the ghost month. The money movement is really dead today. so let's finish this month so we can see what the market will look like when it's done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malibogako2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

Yes whales want you to panic to dump your assets at low price this was the strategy of them. In this current situation you should need to have more patience and smart on your decisions panic selling is not the best way to do so keep holding your coins especially the major coins they really manipulated.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

Don't panic with what is happening now, just enough to set up some funds to buy as much as you want.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

If somebody does have an agenda to cause panic then there's nothing you can do about that. Fear, uncertainty and doubt works because fear spreads easily and people have money on the line. With something as fickle and uncertain as bitcoin doubt can set in fast and when it does this can have a knock on effect.

Yeah youre right many bitcoin users is saying the "This is the end of bitcoin" or anything that can make you panic through their thought; but don't be nervous just try to look on the articles or something about bitcoin or how bitcoin will improved just for you to not be panic, even though many bitcoin sellers refusing to sell their bitcoins because of the prices maybe because their thinking wise so why do they going to sell their bitcoin when the price is down, maybe their just waiting for the bitcoin to pump again and making you panic just because they're not selling theirs just don't be panic and stay calm the price of bitcoin will pump again just wait.

These are more likely fud trolls just doing what they do whether for their own sick kicks or to try manipulate the price.
cutecute

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

For me if you are a expert here or your working here for a long time you will not panic even they want it. It is normal that the price of it drops to its lowest price but the time will come that it will rise.
congthang88

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

Exactly want to make those who are keeping bitcoin and want to invest in bitcoin feel anxious panic and that is the opportunity of the big investors.
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

Chances are if the price goes down it will eventually go back up again. So i suggest to hold on to your precious bitcoin and don't give in to temptations.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

Chances are if the price goes down it will eventually go back up again. So i suggest to hold on to your precious bitcoin and don't give in to temptations.

I think there is no temptations at all, it's is really a panic selling and we need to avoid that to be able to prevent huge loss in our investments. we need to be more positive in this kind of time.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

Better believe it,they do however. It won't dishearten us from respecting achievement. Regardless of whether you freeze or not,never lose trust in digital currency
conceivedspoon2

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

The big giants around this cryptocurrencies would never want you get along them with it. Bitcoin price is high, many giants in the internet business that has not got in the boat will create a panic in the market so that the price crash, they can buy and u sell at cheaper rate and then it will pick again. Bitcoin will still hit $20k this 2018. Do not panic.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

I will hold the coin that I have now until the market price rises again. bitcoin and altcoin holders are currently panicking, they just want to sell at a cheap price.
now it's better to buy bitcoin and altcoin because market prices will recover.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Investing in crypto is like gambling, this is fact and many people does go bizarre about the investments that they make in here. Many times people are too bitcoinholic, who dont even think before investing their money and later on they may see upside down situation. Later they argue about it, get stressed out and start calling the bitcoin as scam or ponzi scheme. I have read all of these over the forum only and seen how people have done stupid things about such investment.
bedrosovic35

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

I also believe that manipulators drive the price to the bottom ! And they just get on our nerves, but they will also start to raise the price )
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

For me if you are a expert here or your working here for a long time you will not panic even they want it. It is normal that the price of it drops to its lowest price but the time will come that it will rise.
It's like a stock game, we invest our time, mind and money into the crypto currency. profit and loss will clearly become one of the things we will live in this risky business world depending on how to manage finances and analysis to get what we want

Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

I think I am enjoying this argument. Everyone seems to argue from a different but strong points.  To add my voice, I think your whole message carries an idea that has been said on this forum ever since I joined and the bearish time started. It is absolutely good we hodl just like you indicated. Personally, when the value went upnto 8k, I thought were were never going to see anything less than 7.5k this year but surprising there came this sharp turn. I perfectly agree that there is a manipulation and we must to hodl.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

yes you are corrrect. they want you to panic at this stage and you to sell your rest of coins so that they can buy them at lower price. I think we did hold coins believing the crypto concept. so don't give up at this stage. you are getting closer to victory. don't give up.
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

Yeah that’s right. I really try to hold still, if i sell my coin i know i’ll regret in future. And i don’t wanna have regrets so it’s definitely better to wait.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

Why do you have to panic?
I will never panic in situations like this or the situation of bitcoin is falling and not infrequently rising. I still believe in bitcoin, that bitcoin will help me in the future economy.
G-richy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.

People panic selling is part of the manipulation scheme, thats what they love buying Bitcoin or altcoin at a panic price. Accumulating all Coins from weak hands and then price will move fast. I agree with OP, it happens always in real life, online mmorpg games and stock market. Patience is the key to counter these manipulations if you want not to lose.
Ofcourse people will panic because of the changes in market terms it normal in life the only constant thing is change but that doesn't change cryptocurrency .
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

We need to understand that for whales the following of the agenda if you will panic. Because in order to make you dump the price they will do anything possible so they would be able to earn more on you.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: