Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:02:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5816 times)
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

As a human sometimes i panic. When the time comming that the prize of bitcoin is going down i panic. Beside that i trust bitcoin because through bitcoin a lot of users of bitcoin become successful and rich thats why i trust bitcoin.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:49:43 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
feeling of panic and fear will certainly arise if the current situation but I already know that the risks that will be gained in investing and my beliefs do not make me so panicked and scared

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:54:00 AM

The whale always do that to earn much higher income, they target those investors who have small amount of investment because they are the one who are easy to be panic they do not want to loose huge amount when the value of coins are dropping. But the real investors will continue to hold what ever happens because they target is to earn profit and never sell at loss

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
I agree with you. the game is you must buy bitcoins in a very low price and just hold it until the price bounces back again like in the last 2017, the price almost reaches 20,000 dollars and many of the users and the investors became rich and others just made a huge income. dont ever panic. just be calm and the price will recover again.
silentgenius

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

When the bitcoin price falling down and you are so panic on what you will do .Relax and think on how it will solve.Its the nature of it.
jfelix

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

Everybody know that theoretically. But it is human nature, Greed & Fear.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

I will be very tough and try to survive with any situation! no need to care about the news that will make us panic then jump into the river. this will be alright. the situation will soon end with good news. that is what we should expect and also look forward to together!
thank's. Lips sealed

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

Right. Panic is something that can destroy you in CRYPTOCURRENCY field. Seeing the regular decline in price, you panic and sell whatever you were holding and later on you regret selling when you see the price increasing incredibly.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

I agree with your review, price reduction as of now is only a part of manipulation so that people who hold Coin sell at low prices, remain optimistic, hopefully, the price will return to normal.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

I prefer to hold coins as long as possible if the current conditions and sell when I get profit. beautiful days will always occur

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

I prefer to hold coins as long as possible if the current conditions and sell when I get profit. beautiful days will always occur

Everyone has different principles to hold their coins so everyone has the right to hold for a long time or sell at a low price because they are afraid to make a loss.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

One of the reasons why the market is bleeding is that some entities are trying to manipulate bitcoin's market price to make people including you to panic. It's a strategy that somehow tests people's faith towards cryptos because once their fears, uncertainty and doubts eat them, they will panic sell their cryptos that causes the market price of that crypto to fall more.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

I agree with you and Your opinion is very true.
Yes, I prefer to hold my coin for a long time than I have to sell it at a low price.  Because I'm sure there is a whales community that likes when people become panic and sell coins at low prices.
yakust

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

Some people panic for no reason. This may be some real fall.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

I'm indeed a beginner who has to learn a lot about how Bitcoin works and the panic that I do is reasonable because I just learned about it. with a bad price right now makes me a little desperate.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

That's their strategy in the bitcoin movement and also the negative news about bitcoin to make the crypto lovers panic and biting.
All we have to do is keep calm and hold it out of the situation. Logical thinking and intelligence will be better than making panicked decisions.
Yes, of course! if you have done your research, and you have analyzed the market , you have nothing to panic about.
Divere1996

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

that is right, it truly is the right phrase for whales. that is in reality the whale's personal method. It desires to make investors panic and not want to invest anymore. they may withdraw from the market. After a brief even as, the whale will pump once more and investors could be attracted once more and trapped.
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

yes that's what I think, all might be a game from a group of people who have large assets in it.
Destroying the market and waiting for the market to crawl up, is something that can be done by people who have such great abilities.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

Yes I agree with this problem, the poor are getting poorer and the rich getting richer, because I think the shark can manipulate the prices, their cause prices to come down and when the price drops they will buy the coin at a bargain price. And as investors at least we are not affected with this condition. 
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

they took advantage of the panic sell. Our mistakes are why we do not believe with our predictions. We too believe in a very adverse news lot holder.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: