Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:23:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5816 times)
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

As long as you understand the move of market, you do not have to panic. Its just simply a tactic for them to be able to push you to decide to sell your tokens or bitcoins. Just hold it and be a risk taker, for the time that it will be rise you will be able to gain more profit out of it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
imodeworx

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

People might say that you must quit bitcoin and use other cryptocurrencies. Some may say quit cryptocurrency because its juat a scam. But one thing is for sure, bitcoin's price will come back again, it will recover. Just wait. Dont ever stop using bitcoin.
diabolo

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

I am sure there are several groups that can cause panic, but when there is panic in everyone, I will just be silent and hold tight to the coins I have, whether to continue to be worthless or to fly high one day I will wait. Because I'm sure when panic can't take the right decision and end up in regret.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

When I was a newbie I am always a victim of this panic gimmicks, whenever there is sharp drop in the price of bitcoin I rushed to my wallet log in sell off my bitcoin however having been in the  terrains of Cryptos system for a while now I always remain calm in the event of any sudden drop in the price of btc because its will always again.
Yangleiden

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

Is there a concern that as the cost of mining declines (cheaper energy, better hardware, etc), this could adversely affect the price?
BanditCharlie

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

Is there a concern that as the cost of mining declines (cheaper energy, better hardware, etc), this could adversely affect the price?
Nope. Cost goes down, hash goes up, complexity adjust up.
KenziCharlie

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

Prices are going up. Even cheap hydro power is increasing since the public utility districts are charging bitcoin miners more.
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

This decline is so strange with a long duration, the price is also predicted to last like this in a few months, it is hoped we will not panic and do something that can add to the decline and destruction of bitcoin, so stay patient and hold the coin you.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

That's correct sir, the liquidity of bitcoin is very low. There are big investors who manipulate bitcoin price. It seems that they want to buy bitcoin again when it's price is lower. They are also looks so greedy. Don't sell your bitcoin at lower price guys, don't be afraid the adoption still in the good progress

KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

Large whales panic among us ordinary people. That we would panic at a low price sold their bitcoins coins. And it is profitable for them.
HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

People tend to want everything and now, few people can wait and want do this. I'm one of these people and I want to note that this year brought crypto investors a lot of disappointments and financial losses. After that confidence in bitcoin will not return soon!
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

Right. Panic is something that can destroy you in CRYPTOCURRENCY field. Seeing the regular decline in price, you panic and sell whatever you were holding and later on you regret selling when you see the price increasing incredibly.
I agree, but it has gotten better less people are panic selling and holding for longer periods of time
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

Right. Panic is something that can destroy you in CRYPTOCURRENCY field. Seeing the regular decline in price, you panic and sell whatever you were holding and later on you regret selling when you see the price increasing incredibly.
I agree, but it has gotten better less people are panic selling and holding for longer periods of time
well, it's very difficult to avoid the FUD, and when you see prices drop, of course you won't be calm with that. yeah, but some people managed to panic because of something like that. I'm sure, I've also been panicked because of things like that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

however, a trap like this will not apply to someone who knows for certain the nature of cryptocurrency
I did not panic, when prices dropped dramatically, because I separated the allocation of money for trading and the allocation of money for daily needs
so I can still live, even though I'm cutloss
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

maybe this does happen that we are indeed being manipulated with circumstances, and if it is true we also have to go back, try to rearrange the market price we try to fight what is happening we follow their flow we also try to buy not just want to sell at low prices , take advantage of this situation to buy.
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
It's a shame that so many people got a bitter experience. Personally, I know 10 people who have lost almost everything. They began to panic and sell all their coins, thus somehow get their money back. Really Whales run this market, if you have very few coins, then you have very little chance to influence this market.

Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

Yes, when the majority of coin prices have dropped dramatically, there may be parties who want to play an important role in generating large profits in the future because I believe traders who are able to hold assets well.
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

The whale always does that to earn much higher income, they target those investors who have small amount of investment because they are the one who is easy to be panic they do not want to lose huge amount when the value of coins are dropping. But the real investors will continue to hold whatever happens because they target is to earn profit and never sell at loss. Smart people will get a lot of money from whale strategies.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
For a long time I could not understand exactly how these manipulations take place. Thank you for your reasonable explanation. I will not sell my coins, I keep everything as long as possible
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

The whale always does that to earn much higher income, they target those investors who have small amount of investment because they are the one who is easy to be panic they do not want to lose huge amount when the value of coins are dropping. But the real investors will continue to hold whatever happens because they target is to earn profit and never sell at loss. Smart people will get a lot of money from whale strategies.
I think that in this case you should not allow panic. We need accurate calculations and a cold head. After all, we are talking about our money, and we should not allow manipulation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: