Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5816 times)
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

Yes ofcourse that the big whale doing. They manipulate too much and then if they want to gain more profit they do that thats what you call easy money. Thats the game of the big Whale they want to stock our holdings after they pump to specific coins.
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

You're right because if we panic the pope will buy the coins we have sold and they will pump it when they think it's enough to raise it. So, stay calm with this situation and don't panic by selling your coins in low rates. That the market is manipulated by the big whales to create panic in the market to take coins from small investors who can't afford to lose all their equity and sell in every accidentand the market is always recovering after the panic.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

because this is talking time so the key is patience and don't panic still hold. fighting what is greed is not easy. we just need to wait for prices to get better and the market situation recovers. let them run out with greed.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

I think I also know they are panicking to sell coins and make bitcoin prices and all coins fall, only a few people know the situation of market prices is still not stable, for me it is better to hold it at a higher price, so they will also get better benefits .
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

It is very difficult for some people to resist and endure unfavorable times. They do anything they like, but not what they need. If you intolerably want to sell your bitcoins - go to the doctor, let him give you a sedative.

cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

The idea of causing people to panic or create an FUD only is possible in the hearts of the feeble, the uninformed and the ignorant of the history and pattern in which the bitcoin markets and challenges have been will show that there is more to be expected from the bitcoin markets and the trend! Keep calm and watch the markets restore!
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

I concur, they want to manipulate the market, they want the price to rise or fall according to their placement. giant financial corporations, big whales are manipulating the market
Unfortunately, they manipulate not only in the cryptocurrency market. It is applied in all profitable spheres: oil, gold, dollar... The list is endless....
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

Well it's so unfortunate that they can't get to me this time around,  they made me panic and sell my coins couple if week's back now have learnt my lesson

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 01:57:07 PM by shainasaz

Yes, they wanted us to be panic but don't ever do this because if you do this way you can't think wisely especially when we talk about the price of our coins.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

so it is but they will earn in this market only those who do not succumb to this panic

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

Whales just want to have all Bitcoins in the world to rule cryptocurrency Cheesy And they want us to sell it for them with a low price, yes...
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
Thanks for the lesson. I am now dedicated to hold my coins until the month of November. Actually, I am already accumulating my bitcoins so that I can atleast stockpile 2 btc before the bullrun. To that end, never let the market manipulate your mind to do panic sell because you will surely lose profits.
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Sadly it's correct that there's excessive manipulation in this market as the big whales have most of the supplies, and I think lack of regulation is one of the most important part which facilities the manipulation.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

It is no longer a secret that the market is being manipulated. Everyone should already get used to this and do not panic. If fundamentally nothing has changed, then there is nothing to worry about.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

Whales just want to have all Bitcoins in the world to rule cryptocurrency Cheesy And they want us to sell it for them with a low price, yes...

And it's up to us if we'll allow them to manipulate us to panic selling. And that's what was rampant during the first months of this year. Noobs panicking and selling at a loss like crazy. There's probably fewer of them now that's why we're a little steady with the current price. And those that are left in a way understand how to ride the manipulation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Do not panic in any way. If we begin to panic, in panic we will sell our coins for pennies, and in the end we will remain with nothing. And someone will buy our coins at the lowest price and will calmly wait for their growth
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

And it's up to us if we'll allow them to manipulate us to panic selling. And that's what was rampant during the first months of this year. Noobs panicking and selling at a loss like crazy. There's probably fewer of them now that's why we're a little steady with the current price. And those that are left in a way understand how to ride the manipulation.
Everyone makes a decision on their own. I have long decided that I will continue to hold my coins until the market begins to grow
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

Well, big whales and institutional investors are the experienced investors and they get involved with the market when the price is low. As exactly said by the great investor Warren Buffet, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". The investors who don't have any idea of the market but still they want to try their luck, suffer the most from the decisions of the giant investors.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

So far they are successful in doing it. The best option is to stay on Bitcoin Because it is the only coin that we know we can trust. Altcoin can make you a huge loss than Bitcoin and once Bitcoin is already recovered then you can buy stable altcoin.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Yes yes, you are correct, if we panic the pope will buy the coins we have sold and they will pump it when they think it's enough to raise it. So, stay calm with this situation and don't panic by selling your coins in low rates. That the market is manipulated by the big whales, and we panic, It is a trap. be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: