Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
Yeah that's right. Don't ever try to make yourself very affected in a situation. You know it will not last so there's nothing to panic about.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

Good answer (advice). So we will keep our coins, do not sell. I will wait when the price will rise. For a long time I've been waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise.
That is really the idea thing to do, because if you take a look at bitcoin, the price has always being on the increase, the crashes can be seen as fluctuations in the longer term

Follow Bitcoin graphs for the last 2 months and you will see that there is no need to start the panic. BTC shows better stability than before, and close to the next year, it 'll gain.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Yes this is definitely right some big investors of bitcoin want that you would panic and try to save your investment and sell the bitcoin to recover to some extent so like that they can add more to their collection and then make it rise and make more and more money and at that point make it for sale.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

You are right, they want us to panic so we sell it as quickly as possible. This is a situation where we are stressed and frustrated because bitcoin and altcoins are down. So we must continue to be patient and not be influenced by anyone. Keep storing what you have. And always try to stay calm and don't panic. Because if you panic then you will experience losses I think. This is just my opinion. Stay calm and don't panic for the holders.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

Good answer (advice). So we will keep our coins, do not sell. I will wait when the price will rise. For a long time I've been waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise.
That is really the idea thing to do, because if you take a look at bitcoin, the price has always being on the increase, the crashes can be seen as fluctuations in the longer term

Follow Bitcoin graphs for the last 2 months and you will see that there is no need to start the panic. BTC shows better stability than before, and close to the next year, it 'll gain.
Do you feel the stability is good or the surge is good? I don't see the surge but I also don't feel this stability in the last 2 months. Prices are quite ambiguous at this time.

James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

It's hard not to panic when you almost lose all your money. even investors who believe in crypto and experienced markets can easily panic. It is generally useful to wait calmly. be patient and save your money, because if you panic just lose more money. Calm down, and rest assured that bitcoin will soon rise again. I'm sure it will soon rise again .
EmiLien

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

But it's because of these bastards that it's interesting to play on the market)
EmiLien

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

It's hard not to panic when you almost lose all your money. even investors who believe in crypto and experienced markets can easily panic. It is generally useful to wait calmly. be patient and save your money, because if you panic just lose more money. Calm down, and rest assured that bitcoin will soon rise again. I'm sure it will soon rise again .

For bitcoin do not need to panic. He always rises. Manipulation of the crypto currency market is a common thing. Do not buy coins that are not sure. And if you bought something, keep it to the victorious end. Day, two, a month, a year. never mind. Hold it. And the profit will be.
EmiLien

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

You are right, they want us to panic so we sell it as quickly as possible. This is a situation where we are stressed and frustrated because bitcoin and altcoins are down. So we must continue to be patient and not be influenced by anyone. Keep storing what you have. And always try to stay calm and don't panic. Because if you panic then you will experience losses I think. This is just my opinion. Stay calm and don't panic for the holders.

This is not just an opinion. It is truth.
White_Hat_LP

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

Hi Kakmakr ,
Is the question mark after "price" a typo, or on purpose? Bear markets are sometimes all too real and no one knows for certain what will happen the next few months.
EmiLien

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

You are right senior, I sometimes ask myself that they say this BTC has crash, yet many individuals who financially strong are buying and investing heavily in it, what does this portray. They are just trying take what is rightfully ours by just allowing us to sell out the little we have to them cheaply.

It makes no sense to be angry with them for this. This is the meaning of trade. Imagine you are playing poker)
Even simply realizing that the market is being manipulated, each of us is able to find in this movement a point of entry and exit that will bring profit)
EmiLien

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

Yes you could be right and there are so many who thinks like you. but you could also be wrong, that is why if they are really just frightening us, I think this months long drops in crypto prices are successful scaring many holders.

for that they scare people to fear losses. The trader should seek benefits in any market fluctuations. And the easiest way is to find a profit in an artificial market created by manipulations. You just need to do what the manipulators do. Namely - to buy.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 695

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

I was able to reduce my panic because since last year I had the decision to stay active in real business, the balance that I thought really happened this year where price fluctuations could never rise to peak performance, but I was not so desperate in terms of this and still trying to be patient.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

Yes, crypto is like a children's slide very quickly when prices go down. when they want to play with prices, they then reduce prices quickly, so that for them, small investors will feel panic due to price reductions carried out by big people who play prices. they frighten novice investors to sell prices when prices fall, so their goal is to create panic at the same time. so prices will continue to fall and in the end the big boss will buy at a low price. so for investors don't panic if prices go down, because that will destroy your capital.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:02:49 AM

yes right I agree with you OP this is the act of the big popes who want to make big profits. they manipulate the market so that prices fall for no reason so this will make bitcoin and altcoin holders panic to sell their coins at low prices. and when they all panic sell then this will make the market fall more like now. the price of bitcoin is now only $ 6200 and eth $ 197 is very tragic. but we should not panic and despair, but keep holding coins until the market returns.

satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

Do you feel the stability is good or the surge is good? I don't see the surge but I also don't feel this stability in the last 2 months. Prices are quite ambiguous at this time.

From my opinion, prices are getting worse every day this month because of falling prices for Bitcoin having a big impact on other types of coins namely Ethereum.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:35:31 AM

many people who want to make a detention panic. that's because they can make prices even more down by selling their assets. after that, there will be investors who will start investing in large amounts. well, sometimes I also want to invest when prices start to fall.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CatchSomeAirdrops1

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is why crypto is really dangerous and normal investors dont want to get into this. We have seen so many manipulation in alt market and even the team does some of them.
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:50:43 AM

I also believe that the price decline that occurred this year is part of the strategy and game, which has a specific purpose. For that reason, you should not panic about what happens to the decline in bitcoin prices, because in time the prices will rise again, and this is the time we learn to be patient and able to withstand emotions and be able to control ourselves from fear or panic so that we avoid losses and ultimately obtain profit from bitcoin or crypto investment.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:57:15 AM

This is one of the powerful schemes adopted by the whales in crypto. This scheme of causing a mild panic by manipulating the price to fall slightly is done with the intention to cause the weak hands in crypto to sell off their valuable coins at cheap price. These whales buy those coins in large amounts and wait for the bull market and sell to make much profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: