Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:33:12 AM

for me people panic because of the collapse of the bitcoin market price many sell bitcoin coins and altcoin we should always be calm if the price goes down as they are coming back and coming back at high prices

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TurboPower

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

Yes for sure they do that for their sake, and as the time they always do that thing there's affected which is the people who belongs here in digital currency. They hoard the tokens until the time that the value of bitcoin is in higher price but behind of that while they do that the price of bitcoin is decreasing then the people who are fair, they sell it because they knew that the price of bitcoin is decreasing so there's a panic scenario will happen
sambel90129

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:40:22 AM

I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
many parties should begin to make reasonable explanations so that the market is not shaken when faced with unfavorable news, because if prices are unstable there will certainly be parties who reap the benefits of the panic, if the price of bitcoin falls too deep the price will be difficult to return to normal.
CainCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:00:04 AM

I don't really care whether or not they want me to panic. That's not gonna happen simply because I know they want me to.
aoki231

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:23:13 AM

for me I do not need to panic if you know the speed of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies if you know that the market prices are down now why you sell it even if you know mona.ako do not need to panic because I do not sell at My low-cost tokens are now good at investing in small because the market is low today in all markets
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

yes, because everything is a game that has been arranged by the official holder of the full bitcoin account, and at any time the price of bitcoin can be very high or vice versa. but we remain confident and optimistic, the subordinate of the bitcoin center holder makes us as we should, and will not do as he pleases the high and low price of bitcoin itself. because since the emergence of bitcoin, many people in the world feel the difference in the economy, they are greatly helped by the presence of bitcoin.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:15:55 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

This market has made many peoples millionaire just because of foolishness of some peoples as they got panicked when market was trembling and they seller off their bitcoin which proved as a complete assets to the holders after 2 months . Panick sellers are everyone's favourite in this market as tgey sell their bitcoin cheaply when market trembles and the buyers buy an asset in such cheap price which turn them into millionaire after some time .
Ayasena

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

now the market is fully manipulated so prices go down, and you need to be able to think clearly and not be provoked by the issue because that's what they want, you have to stay calm and don't panic when the price goes down maybe they want your panic, hold your coin and wait for the coin price will definitely go up again
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

yes you are right!whales are manipulating market and start panic to people.they want to buy cheap bitcoin by creating fud in market.
I dont usually panic when the market is being manipulated, know that when the prices of all coins in the market is being res for long time it is just challenge and we should be strong and just have faith on our coin to bounceback and not to do panic selling.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Bestorm

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

I completely agree with you. Because our market is already manipulated, the market is not good, holder can not be patient and will sell their coin. That's what they want.
serenagomz95

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

If you look at any market you will know that there are many different players. Some of them are called "whales". These whales can manipulate the market. But if you believe in the future of Cryptocurrency, have bought a coin to wait for the price increase is not said, but to use one day to buy it is a great thing right?
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

I have understood things like this because we don't realize that markets always experience a decline without good reason and all this can be the manipulation of wholesalers and use all panic by holding a few small FUDs so the market moves down until they find the price lowest then it will reverse the price again, we should start holding all our assets from now on and don't let panic hit us all.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

All those who are pretty well versed in the world of crypto currency understand that these are ordinary manipulations and everyone knows that sooner or later the price will come to the previous level.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

When those who manipulate the market succeed in getting you to panic, they have won, because everyone who make financial decision during bouts of anger, fear or any of the energy-sapping emotions makes a bad deal, they get you to sell low, they buy it and then sell it back to you higher just a few days later
with full reading in this forum or other news, we can use it. our knowledge is increasingly widespread about the crypto world. so besides you work hard to get profits, intelligence must also be prioritized. as you said, the crypto world is just a market game. we must stay calm when the market deteriorates, and use the long term
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

Indeed their game paths and strategies like that and the market are not always smooth and always up and down, investors will play a market that will make us feel panic and if we are weak we will definitely sell it because we feel scared and afraid it will continue to drop dramatically and feel loss.
actually when the market goes down we have to be strong and it's good we add the coins we have by buying them so that our coins have more and then hold them.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Chandan_gupta

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Yes it is right you should hold your coins as much as you don't need or you don't have the capability to hold it on further, always sell your coins when the market is good. And dont panic
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

You are very much correct. They actually want the market to panic and the whales have been manipulating this market and this is getting so much out of hand. Hold your coins for the long term and you would be more happy with the growth
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

if I think it's the same, bro. intentionally they did that so sometimes I panicked. finally I sold my coin in a loss. but I also immediately bought back the price below it. Thus I can get a pretty big profit

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Yes, you correctly think. Big players only profit from the panic of small players. This should be taken into account to every owner of the crypto currency.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

Of course they want. At the end of last year when many people bought bitcoin at price of $17k or more, remember that there were some guys  who have sold their coins to them. Now they want their bitcoin back because they know, bitcoin will be worth much more in future. Because of  this they dump the price. When they will buy enough bitcoin around the price of $6000, they will allow the price to go back up. And if you panicking you support them !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: