Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

Wait until the Cryptocurrency price stabilizes.
Currently, the market conditions for Cryptocurrency are not good.
Many coins have decreased in price even Ethereum and Bitcoin experienced a very large decline.
I am sure that if you trade now, there will be many risks that make you lose.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
encryptedht

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

Bearish market offers the same opportunity as the bullish does when you use margin trading. I never stop trading, however, I prefer midterm trends instead of intraday's fluctuations.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

Just hold like the usual thing we do if the market is going down. If you are afraid to take the risk even further, I'd suggest that stop trading before you blame yourself for whatever might happen. There is no reason to panic if you still have your tokens, it is not the end of the world, maybe the market is down for a while but soon it will be back on its green track again.

It is normal to have this kind of market, we have to expect that it could happen once a year and after this we will have the profits we are looking for.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

You shouldn't stop trading because the market will recover soon and everything will be fine! To my mind, it is better to star trading a bit later when btc and ether will increase in price
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

Have you ever heard that as the market falls, the more we buy, the less risk we will have, so it will be saved when we buy the coin at high prices and neutralize the risk.
Exactly. Even if the market is down, and the prices of the potential coins are low, investing in an asset will not be risky because of the low prices that might not cost you much.

On the other hand, it can be of high benefits when the market rises because when the market rises, the worth of the portfolio that is being purchased by investing little money give away high profit that has many benefits including attracting other investors to invest.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Everything depends on how you are trading, as traders dont see market. They just trade according to the situation of the market, when their is bear market then go with short and buy back in low. This is also a way of trading. If you cannot understand this trading pattern then it is better that you should avoid trading.
Even in this bear market you can make your time great by buying coin on low price and can sell it after little increase in price. Even in bear market we have price fluctuations so here it is possible to make profit especially with the Bitcoin. Always trade with it but be careful while buying it which is the controlling point once you buy on low price then the chances of making profit will be high.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

The volatile nature of the cryptocurrency is known by everyone. When you started trading, you had to know it. Then you would not have asked this question. If you can not risk it, yes, the best is to wait.

The skilled and experienced man that is dealing with the cryptocurrencies will never stop trading even when the market is down. It is possible to earn now doing the day trading.
It is true that your knowledge, your experiences and your expertise in doing trading will be your key to keep on trading even if we have this what we called bear market.  But sometimes you should be mindful on what are going on in the market because even if you have a lot of experiences and your expert on what your doing still you can't tell what will going to happen in the market.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:55:22 PM
Merited by hispout (1)

Have you ever heard that as the market falls, the more we buy, the less risk we will have, so it will be saved when we buy the coin at high prices and neutralize the risk.
That is something that can easily work out for an investor. Probably, a trader without knowledge of trading, capital management, risk management and the necessary things needed to know when it comes to trading, will end up buying a market wrongly, then the market goes down the more, and he keeps buying until he just finds out that he has wasted so much buying rather than sticking with a better strategy based on a trend changing and setting stop loss where applicable.

Bear market is totally different from a bull market. At this stage, the market tend towards the down side faster and you really want to be principled, well learned, and know what you are doing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

if you have the right trading skill, you can make a lot in the bear market
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

If the current conditions aren't in accordance with your trading strategy or do not suit your wishes, it is better to pause and wait for the best time to start again. There is no need to force to trade even though it has become your routine. It's better to relax with other stuffs and things.

jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

If you have enough knowledge about crypto trading then bear market is good for gain good profits, otherwise you should keep yourself away from trading until stable market.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

why do you think about stopping trading? If you have enough experience, knowledges and skills on trading you successfully trade during downtrend through marginal trading. Furthermore you can earn even more than you earned through open short positions and using leverage for example x5 or x 10.Now is not right time to buy anything for long. Just short and get your profit.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

why do you think about stopping trading? If you have enough experience, knowledges and skills on trading you successfully trade during downtrend through marginal trading. Furthermore you can earn even more than you earned through open short positions and using leverage for example x5 or x 10.Now is not right time to buy anything for long. Just short and get your profit.
If you think that trading market now causes you depression or sleepless then you should start trading, but if  you will just be patient then all of you have to do is to wait for the right time and keep holding on what we do have currently which I think is the right decision nowadays but honestly hard to do right now, it is up to us in the end how we are going to manage things .

Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

The best suggestion is never to trade in the bear market. It breeds loses and when you are frustrated because of the loss you encountered, you also get more loss because the store of value(bitcoin) is also going down in price and this makes it unprofitable for the trader
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

be patient With this reality. I think you should stay in the trade. if you stop, then you lose. so to recover losses, you must keep trading. You must have a new way to deal with this bear market. maybe you should start trading altcoin and not focus on just one coin. by utilizing the altcoin trade, maybe you can get a profit. because when the bitcoin market price falls, there are still several altcoins whose prices actually increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

The best suggestion is never to trade in the bear market. It breeds loses and when you are frustrated because of the loss you encountered, you also get more loss because the store of value(bitcoin) is also going down in price and this makes it unprofitable for the trader
Right.It would be better not to trade with this bearish market because instead of making a huge profit,the tendency is that you may even get lose in the end.Instead,try to increase your portfolio by buying cheap coins with this down market,keep them hold until you see the price market the perfect time to sell.

matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:03:20 AM

If you're not getting profits, then stop. I'm pretty sure most people are at a loss if they bought when Bitcoin was over $6900+ last year. However, I'm trading alt coins as well as doing exchange arbitrage and racking in profits in terms of BTC and ETH, rather than USD. As long as I'm increasing my BTC holdings, I don't consider it a loss because I believe in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in the long term.

You can always average buy your way in as well. That way you don't lose as much when there's a dip in the market.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:39:32 AM

The problem is we dont know when this bearish trend will end,  more than 8 month crypto market on bearish, and with this long periode should be already any sign this down trend finish and change to bullish. Although in bearish market,  many altcoin was going up in big gainer like 1 to 3 times just a few days. So keep continue to trade with smaller balance is good idea to make some profit.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:48:29 AM

Right.It would be better not to trade with this bearish market because instead of making a huge profit,the tendency is that you may even get lose in the end.Instead,try to increase your portfolio by buying cheap coins with this down market,keep them hold until you see the price market the perfect time to sell.
We can't really expect other weak hands trader to believe with our advises. It's not easy for them to handle their emotions as they see bearish market were more like an aggressive lion who wanted to eat their prey. Am referring this to each and every coins we had here, and despite of holding each crypto investments more panicked traders were tend to lose their grip with cryptocurrency. So lets help everybody to gain confidence now stop sharing frustrations instead encourage everyone.

ningrumxxi

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:00:07 AM

continuing to monitor price movements over time is likely to be far better than being carried away by the emotion of wanting to pursue profits, our trading strategy must be mastered before buying and selling, not relying on just one coin that we have to play starting broadly brave to expand all sectors, especially buying new coins that have the potential to rise, we must be observant, don't give up easily, always think ahead ....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: