Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
I think bear market is the best time to trade altcoins because most of them are on low prices. Most of the coins on the cryptomarket is 50% down or more so why not take advantage of it buying and holding for a certain time ? Bear market is an opportunity for all trader and holder since prices are quite affordable to buy more than usual. Bullish market will follow in a while Smiley
I think that one should buy as much as he/she has the ability to buy or use your whole savings in the Bitcoin right now because there is no other high potent source other than the Bitcoin so this will enrich us with the profit it will give us in high market. On the other hand if those who have already traded and now have some coins should not sell right now but further collection of coins is the right decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rejevunator

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

Vice versa, in my opinion it is easier to trade in such bear market. Am I wrong? How you gonna trade in a bull market? In a bull market you need to hold. But in general, if you do not know how to trade better don't do it. It's very risky.
Better to be patient and release your breath. You should not worry about your trade process. I know the market is showing negative impact but it doesn't mean you should stop your trade.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Vice versa, in my opinion it is easier to trade in such bear market. Am I wrong? How you gonna trade in a bull market? In a bull market you need to hold. But in general, if you do not know how to trade better don't do it. It's very risky.
There a lots of people who is bearing the market and but they're not stop trading. In bear market we need to hold and wait for bull market.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
I think you should stop trading now because I feel you are disoriented. Let's calm down and look back at the market from the beginning. From there you will come up with the best strategy to make a profit. That's a pretty effective solution.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

For me NO, because it's realy nice to trade in bear market. Just use some indicator and momentum indicator for using chart, always buy the dip. Just learn how to read chart and patterns, you will really earn profits while bear market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

No matter bearish market might seems to be believe me some people are still making good profit from it, I am still trading and I am making profit, but these bear market, I have only focused on trading on btc/usdt, it's more stable for me than any other coin that's why i am only focusing on it for now, when market changes, I will move to other altcoins

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

if I think it's better not to stop and continue to buy lots of coins that have great potential because the price of the coin is cheap and to be held only until the coin has a large increase or if it is sold can get a good profit later
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

No, That's an opportunity to have a profit everytime the price goes down and up it is good for scarping but could only a small profit. Bearish market is good for the long term profit when you buy on lowest price on bear market.
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

It can be good or bad. The more important factor is the volatility. With increased volatility, rising margins and businesses can earn more for each transaction. Trading volume may increase with increasing volatility.

malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

it depends on you, if you feel enough then you can stop and wait for the market to recover, but if you feel there is an opportunity to get profit then why don't you take the opportunity ..

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
dharavikala

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

The bearish market is quite long and in a circumstance like this market just experience brokers makes anything from the market. It isn't for the amateur to play around as he will lose all his cash in this sort of market. The market is draining and seeking after any solid news to alter the course.
cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

Just sit and see the chart research when will market will go up and focus on your trade.You're not alone who is facing this panic.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

if you don't have a match for trading and if you can't control the patience you have when trading then you can temporarily get out of the market but still hold your assets until the price rises again and you can get very much profit. do not panic easily and as much as possible do not sell your assets at low prices.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

You’re wrong, a bear market shouldn’t be the reason for you to quit trading. There are helpful strategies that you can use to trade and win no matter the market condition, I believe the scalping method of trading is the best to use during the bear market times.

If you use a long-term method you might lose your money. Since the market is mainly going down but with a little up and down, you can use the very short-term method to be making profits as it goes. So do not quit trading, you just need to practice and learn more about it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

Just sit and see the chart research when will market will go up and focus on your trade.You're not alone who is facing this panic.

Well they're pretty similar, the dilemma for trading in a bull or bear market. Since the market is fluctuating none the less, anyone can still make profit. Experienced day traders do that regularly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

For me NO, because it's realy nice to trade in bear market. Just use some indicator and momentum indicator for using chart, always buy the dip. Just learn how to read chart and patterns, you will really earn profits while bear market.
I believe you’re saying the truth, bear market is a good time for trading and if you really know what to do, and when to buy in, you’re probably going to come out with a lot of profit by the end of the day. Some people don’t know that yet, but you should ask yourself why people still continue their trading when market is down, that’s because they don’t think the same thing as you’re thinking, rather they see a lot of opportunities in it.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

For experience trader, it will very easy for trading in the bear market but people who don't have experience will always lose their holding in the bear market. So instead of losing it is better to stay away from the market.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

if you are afraid of bear market conditions then you should be able to stop when there is a bear market, but if you have the ability to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins then you can continue trading, by utilizing small movements, and that depends on choice you.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

at the moment, I do not see the point of trading, only if a small amount of bitcoin to practice skills, but not to earn

As I see, the bearish trend is coming to its end but I still do not think that it is the right time to trend now. Just wait a bit more, several months, and then go on.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

In my opinion only about a month, everything will go well with the market. So we should consider and wait for more time and you should not stop trade because before Bitcoin price increases we will benefit much from trading Altcoins under Bitcoin to sell off.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: