Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

if you are afraid of bear market conditions then you should be able to stop when there is a bear market, but if you have the ability to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins then you can continue trading, by utilizing small movements, and that depends on choice you.

First, the bearish trend seems to be over. Secondly, when you have any doubts about trading, you should better change your activity. Trading needs courageous people.
You have a point, you can`t trade if you are full with doubts. But even thou we were in bear market for months, price was never calm, we always had spikes and dips after that, and again after some time price rise again, trading was possible trough all this bear market. Price is rising again and looks like the bear market is over, its happen every year with the end of summer, price start to grow. I think we can expect market to grow a lot in next few months.
No need to stop trading right now but you can do one more thing that is to proceed for buying some more in numbers because it will increase your power to have maximum profit later in high market. For now, you will get it on low price so you will not need to use extra money for buying coins which is another kind of benefit here in this market. Just wait for some more action to see its upcoming movements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

if you are not able to make a profit you should stop for a while, but I think you are trying to get a big enough profit so you hold it for a long time, you should trade fast and have a target, for example you buy a few coins and get profit around 3% you should immediately sell it and wait for the next opportunity.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

maybe now you can take a rest first and keep holding coins that you have or you can use this low price to buy coins again and use this constantly changing price opportunity to get profit
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

The main privilege of private investors over large companies is the opportunity to wait, to refrain from trading in moments when the market situation is not clear. Take privilege.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

The market is too bearish 🐻 to trade right now. It is advisable to HODL at the moment and wait for a month or two to see how the market will perform before You make a decision.
There is no doubt hat in the bear market trading is a bit tough for the prices are down but in my opinion, one should not try trading in the bear market for the bear market is more prone to loss in trading rather that gain. Besides, in the bear market, the scale of trading is not so high.

In addition, it is only the long run trading that enables and ensures the big return. Better take sometime of trading and try relaxing for a while holding the coins.

ChristopherAngelo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

Bitcoin and ETH are currently in the bear market however alt coins can far more volatile. What I do is trade bitcoin for alt coins as alt coins tend to be far more volatile due to lower volume compared to bitcoin and ETH. From this you can profit at a greater rate from the highs and lows of alt coins.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
if you think hat you will never receive some profit there you should stop because its useless, its gonna be worthless so let it go and find the good market and continue if what you've gone
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

Trading in this bear market has absolutely some risks.To be in the safe zone till the end of the bear market period, you should put all your investments in the top 10 coins or you can do what is called the short buying and selling when the market is still going down.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

During bear market, some coins are still going up but it still risky to trade them because they can be dragged by ongoing price downtrend. Seasoned traders can still make profits during bear market but the earning is small compared to the time when market is in uptrend. It better to hold you coins and wait for the market to become positive again and resume trading your trading later. I sed to hold my coins during red days because it is really risky to trade while the market is bearish.
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

i think, if you fully stop trading then can lost everything. so you can save your faithfully coin for a long time. other coin can sale and little amount can continue the daily trade market.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

If you are regular buyer so you should not stop trading because you can balance it the market is predictable and we can make money to trade in these days while for us the best reason is to use the talent for market survey and to work with confidence and wait for the market rise then we can speed up our activities and many of the coins has a potential if the price show a rise they will also go up and i like to invest in ICO for long time because they are very attractive and cheap as compared to old coins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

Why don't you think through marginal trading. Actually it doesn't matter where the market is going, up or down. Because experienced trader can get profit in both markets. Of course marginal trading is more risky, but you will be able to earn money in any situation.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:27:53 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 09:27:21 PM by suzanne5223

Why don't you think through marginal trading. Actually it doesn't matter where the market is going, up or down. Because experienced trader can get profit in both markets. Of course marginal trading is more risky, but you will be able to earn money in any situation.
Your advice are definitely not good for the OP and you said it yourself that marginal trading is risking. Besides, the OP is yet to be experience base on what he/she said which i think the best he/she could now is to pause trading while set aside some capital for the December dump.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

That is just a kind of denial if we declare ourselves that we cannot make profit. Even in bear market, we can still make a profit. The price in the market always goes up and down. They always change from one another. Deciding for a pause is also the right decision. No decision is completely wrong. As long as we don't lose any money, I think that's fine. The choice always contains risks, so try to anticipate the risks that will arise later on. That's the most important thing.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

You can make a great profit in this bear market, if you are going to trade smartly. I mean buying the most promising cryptocurrencies nowadays with this lowest rates, and holding them until the next rising of prices. But you have to wait a bit, it is a medium/long term strategy.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

The easy solution is, If you can't make profits from trading at this moment, then you should stop trading. But Remember One thing, the Bear market is a very good time to learn how to trade and a great opportunity to make profits. A lot of traders are making a profit from this bear situation every day, If you can't do it, then at least You should try to weld trading tactics when coins price are low.
glorybtc

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

The easy solution is, If you can't make profits from trading at this moment, then you should stop trading. But Remember One thing, the Bear market is a very good time to learn how to trade and a great opportunity to make profits. A lot of traders are making a profit from this bear situation every day, If you can't do it, then at least You should try to weld trading tactics when coins price are low.
that's right sir, bear market doesn't always make us lose because the market isn't always red, in bear market there are many opportunities to get profit, because after the price drops there is a high recovery
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

that's right sir, bear market doesn't always make us lose because the market isn't always red, in bear market there are many opportunities to get profit, because after the price drops there is a high recovery
there is no high recovery when bearish occurs, if you want to keep trading when bearish then use the best chance because the risk
is more big, green may only occur in a short time and only a few percent increase that is not significant
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

We should extend our patience until this year will end as most of the bullish predictions are now focused on this last quarter of the year. Waiting since January is very tough and we are in the tip of continuous waiting so i say lets give this 4th Quarter a chance that if the bullish still will not happen then better we leave crypto trading in peace and better to shift to none Crypto investments.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:59:11 AM

stop day trading and keep holding to help stop bear market and we will start to rise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: