Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:42:13 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 12:28:44 AM by Clark05

Better to continue to stay in trading because it is great opportunity for you to get more cheaper price. Don't give up because you will see your money increasing just be patient because everything are experiencing downing like business or other invesment through online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

That depends on you because sometimes, trader prefer trading in the bear market while the cryptocurrencies' prices are very low. It's like a buy at low price and trade in high price scheme that is being implemented by some.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:54:48 AM

Not necessarily,  even in a stable and bullish market,  you can not afford to trade everyday!  Trading so frequently will expose you to unnecessary risk and you are likely to make mistake if you're constantly trading!

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:34:58 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

I don't trade anymore, I just invest in projects with real life use and hodl at least the market gets better.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

Not necessarily,  even in a stable and bullish market,  you can not afford to trade everyday!  Trading so frequently will expose you to unnecessary risk and you are likely to make mistake if you're constantly trading!
I agree with you . Trading mistakes can have a huge impact on our assets. I think trading day is only suitable for those who have a great knowledge and a wide acquaintance from the whale can make a good profit. I personally advise people to invest long term in this period and limit trading when there is no certainty
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

If you tired for lossing your money in a bear market maybe you can relax and think again for a good way to earn again in other options.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

I don't think that current market is bad for trading, probably you may try switching strategies and tokens which you trade and look how the results would change.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Wait and watch keep patience if you are not good in technical analysis, Most of the people even eran money in bear market also by shorting coin. Now a days due to FUD everyone is scared to enter in crypto.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:01:21 AM

Wait and watch keep patience if you are not good in technical analysis, Most of the people even eran money in bear market also by shorting coin. Now a days due to FUD everyone is scared to enter in crypto.
need courage to enter market in conditions like this. but for those who dare to take risks, of course they will have a great opportunity to get a lot of money later. currently price is below, and a good opportunity to buy
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
Without a doubt, the market is now not in the best shape. But as you said, trade is like drug addiction. I think if you really want to trade so much, you just need to adjust to the market. In another case, only hold.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

Its better to hold your portfolio for sometime and not to do guess work at this market. The fluctuations are high and affecting many altcoins in the way. If you are not confident enough to trade then its better to hold yourself back until the next bullrun.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

Well, that is up to you mate. If you feel frustrated about what you are doing in trading you better stop. All I can say to you there are some traders out there in bitcoin/crypto trading were even its bearish was still happening they do still trade in the market, these are the day traders what I'm talking about.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

yes you should stop ONLY if you feel that you arent earning a good income BUT you should continue on what you are currently doing as long as you are earning a stable profit .

Bear market isnt a bad thing at all but rather it can be used as an advantage to buy a crypto at an inexpensive price , you can then trade it slowly on different exchange so that you can earn still earn even though the market isnt in a good shape .
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

Hello, I think that is the right time to enter into the market but if you are a short term or day trader, it could be very dangerous for you! Let say an example; when bitcoin was $19000 in EOY, 2017. It was the level where the big boys will want to exit for taking a big profit but since they are big players so they have many lots to sell so on that peak who will buy? think! Yes, traders are everywhere in the market because this market is for traders or I am saying it innocent traders. Traders buy it!

Now, since today the market is in the downtrend, suppose again big players want to enter into the market? They target two things in the market.
1) Low, lower or lowest price! (That is why traders talking about bitcoin might go below to $6000, $5000... but who know...)
2) They need more sellers because they need big bags! Who will sell again? Yeah! ofcourse traders!

Big players can do anything in the lowest point to buy their big lots i.e., a panic situation creation (bitcoin is bubble, ETF rejection, It will go to the earth not to the moon), due to the panic situation the traders exit from the market and sell their assets.

Please don't mind if you belong to these traders (after looking to your question). That is truth and yes, I was also belong to them but successfully recovered from that type of thinking! Yes, I know the recovery is not as easy as I or you think. I recommend you to stay away from the market if you are a short term trader. Once you see a clear breakout in an asset then wait for the retracement and closely look over to the price movement while in the retracement area, Once it looks everything right, just book your seat! That's it!

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

If you don't have the skills to trade in a bear market and still losing many trades then it is time to stop and continue learning some technics on how to make profits even during bear season. Both bear markets and bull markets represent big opportunities to make money, and the key to success is to use strategies and ideas that can generate profits under a variety of conditions. This requires consistency, discipline, focus and the ability to take advantage of fear and greed. So education that couples with actual trading is still the best way to become an skilled trader for both market situations.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

Trading is not an advantage now. You should invest in ICO projects better. Because the market is about to be pumped. But the prices of some tokens are being undervalued because the price of ETH has gone down. What will happen when ETH increases sharply in the next 2 months? Our tokens will also increase and we will be profitable.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

You can always make profit from trading if you can go through the right coin/token... If you look carefully, In this market situation so many coin/token are dumping and pumping... Its low or big but it's happens... Also you have to take risk for sure, without taking risk you can't make profit, in good market or bad market..
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

Although now I getting lose, I don't want to stop trading at this moment because I cannot continue to try to make a profit. Besides that, I am sure that this moment is not taken too long because we are almost one year in this situations so I am sure that it will change and I can come back to make a profit. I know that I need to hold tight my coin, so I don't get panic when the market is down again. I only want to reach my goals by making much money from cryptocurrency, so I can wait for a long time to see the price is back to increase again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

cut loss is one way you can take. if you are doubtful about the development of bitcoin at the moment, I think selling it now will indeed be safer. well, but I also feel that now. but, I chose to hold the assets that I had.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:07:06 AM

Definitely defends on your time frame, if youre in it for the long term its probably best to by at these low prices but if youre looking for quick flips I wouldn't be participating with these "falling daggers".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: