Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

Well, if you already have big loss in your earnings, it's better to stop and hold your extra coins until the market stabilize. Don't force yourself in trying to earn big profits because it will bring you down. Remember that people who always greedy for a thing will always have a bad effect in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

If you have been trading for a long time and have got good knowledge about the market then you can trade in this bear market and earn a small profit. Some opportunity is there in the bear market too.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

When the bear market I have increased the amount of altcoin that I trust so much, although the fiat I lost money, but I am satisfied with the amount of altcoin that I purchased.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

No don’t stop trading in the bear market.  Best time to load up and hold coins like CanYa coin CAN. Heavily oversold. https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/can
You seems not to understand what the OP said because he was actually facing trouble in terms of trading because the crypto was looking due to the up and down trend and we both know that the experience traders will also make debt in this kind of market so the OP was asking for people opinion maybe he should trading and hes not talking about holding of coins not to talk of coin which is not guarantee of future profit you posted.

Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

I tried to learn to trade, but due to the fact that the market is very manipulative, often technical analysis does not help. I can not hold back emotions during trading

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

I tried to learn to trade, but due to the fact that the market is very manipulative, often technical analysis does not help. I can not hold back emotions during trading
we need to learn about market sentiment and manipulation too.it is directly correlated with price movement in market.only learn technical analisys did not enough to generate profit from our trading.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
coinexplorer1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

Do you think we're out of the bear market now?
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

According to me trading can provide us with huge profits but only if you have enough experience and skills for it.Trading is not simple as investing and holding.You have to keep an eye on the rise and fall of the price and have to sell your coins on regular basis.So if you think that you are skilled enough for trading then you should definitely go for it.It will provide you with a lot of profits.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

You shouldn't stop trading. Even though the market had plummeted badly this year, you can still make a profit. It's better little than zero, or worse, negative, right? Just go on with the flow and always play safe. You can try daytrading and margin trading. I know some people who survive the market nowadays because of these, even I do. What you need to stop right now is hodling 'coz that would only bury you in heavy losses. Trade it, so that it'll grow and you'll somehow make profit.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

You shouldn't stop trading. Even though the market had plummeted badly this year, you can still make a profit. It's better little than zero, or worse, negative, right? Just go on with the flow and always play safe. You can try daytrading and margin trading. I know some people who survive the market nowadays because of these, even I do. What you need to stop right now is hodling 'coz that would only bury you in heavy losses. Trade it, so that it'll grow and you'll somehow make profit.
If you want to be a successful trader, you need to face this kind of situation and if you will survive and still profitable then for sure you have
better chance in the bull market. With difficulties, it will help us and improve our skills in trading, as long as the market is still volatile, we can make money
by day trading.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

If you are good in trading, then you should not worry too much about the falling prices. You can use this opportunity to purchase some of the coins, which looks under-priced right now (such as Cardano and NEO) and you can sell them at a higher price later.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

If you want to be a successful trader, you need to face this kind of situation and if you will survive and still profitable then for sure you have
better chance in the bull market. With difficulties, it will help us and improve our skills in trading, as long as the market is still volatile, we can make money
by day trading.

Absolutely, trdaing is really hard to deal off. But for those who has knowledge and experiences on trading, it will take more easily as it can give a huge of assurances to gain in return for the processing profits we deal to exchange. And for those who has not enough learnings on trading expect loses from it. And I think bearish is a good time to trade, so do not stop doing it because we can't excuse the outgoing results we create for the good profits.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

All you have to do is hodl, don't force to buy when in an uncertain situation, because if this is not your luck, then you will get worse. I also still have lots of coins. I believe that bitcoin and altcoin will rise again.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

All you have to do is hodl, don't force to buy when in an uncertain situation, because if this is not your luck, then you will get worse. I also still have lots of coins. I believe that bitcoin and altcoin will rise again.
we need to be more patient if we want to see our asset recovered.but my opinion dont be give up with current condition.stop trading was not solution for us to face this condition.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

If you are good in trading, then you should not worry too much about the falling prices. You can use this opportunity to purchase some of the coins, which looks under-priced right now (such as Cardano and NEO) and you can sell them at a higher price later.
- Speak honestly, when we face this situation, the worst situation we have not seen for a long time, even if we are good and have enough experience in trading, we should not continue to participate in trading, the risk is really alarming. Agreed that we have a lot of opportunities to accumulate, even we will get huge profits when prices rise again but things are still uncertain, this collapse is too scary and almost becomes a historical mark, it can still get worse, to avoid loss and get the safety, stop and observe is still the best

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Willarrmay

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

The market is volatile on bearish market as well and it is business as usual for traders. You have just to adopt
your trading  strategies to the market conditions to be successful.

It is hard to take out profit from your assets when it is like a financial crisis in the crypto market. However if your initial cost had been lower than the current market prices, you can still make money in the bear market.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

Even in this bear market you can earn. I have stopped independent trading, because I can not trade in a falling market, but I trade on the signals of my friends. These guys are good at analyzing and as a result, my finances are increasing every day thanks to them.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

Even in this bear market you can earn. I have stopped independent trading, because I can not trade in a falling market, but I trade on the signals of my friends. These guys are good at analyzing and as a result, my finances are increasing every day thanks to them.

At the moment the price of the major coins are in the downtrend and it is better to wait a while until we see a sign that the downtrend is over. If we trade today, it will be very risky. I think your friends that you follow will do the same thing at current state.

Coolman4

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

as downtrend is stronger  small investors like us should be extra careful we should wait until there is some is strong correction towards buying and enter with our risk calculated risk 
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

No one can really predict until when would be the bear market. The market now are getting red again and it was very fast moving downwards. I think this would be the time to take advantage and buy more at a lower cost.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: