Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

First you need to think if you have good benefits when doing trading in this bear market. If you are getting profits with your invested crypto coins why not to trade even in this bearish trends. It's a matter of doing good business when profits is at hand even if how the market will behave, it's either bearish or bullish at the moment of doing trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

I believe that a good investor/trader has the ability to deal with any kind of situation arising in the market. However, not investing and trading is a wise idea if the situation is out of his control and understanding. If someone is willing to take a risk by trading out of his comfort zone then he should be ready to deal with the consequences arising out of such decision. However, never blindly follow others opinion because they don't have the complete picture and understanding of your skills, knowledge, experience and understanding.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

If you are a good trader, then you should not care whether the market is going up or down. Because profit-making opportunities are present with both the scenarios. But you need to use your brain and control your emotions.  Grin
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

In my opinion I will say stop, because the bear is way too much if you count out your loss and it's higher than what you invested I a good idea to stop and hold till everything is stable.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

I dont think trading will be profitable in this kind of bearish market that is not showing any signs of recovery upto now .One can only make little profit trading this time or make great losses because prices are always going down only some few altcoins rise during the bear market but the best thing is to give trading a break during this kind of market till it recovers.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

I dont think trading will be profitable in this kind of bearish market that is not showing any signs of recovery upto now .One can only make little profit trading this time or make great losses because prices are always going down only some few altcoins rise during the bear market but the best thing is to give trading a break during this kind of market till it recovers.
If you feel like you are not effective during this bearish times, you need to take a break.
The market is here to stay, it's not advisable to trade when you are not optimistic because it will only result a lose in the end.
You might be disappointed and will loss the drive within, just relax and be calm all the time, bearish market won't last.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

Yeah, better use bots or automation tools if you wanna cap some profit from the bear market. If you are solely into your due diligence for trading now then you can fail.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

Bear market is as good for trading as any other markets.
When you see CMC and look at the gainers and losers we can see that not all the coins are rising or declining at the same time and there are many opportunities for trading.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

Trading in bear market requires a smart strategy, best to exit if you are not the quick to take profit type and place stop losses, being patient does not apply here as each support becomes the next resistance. At such period you don't over trade and always keep profit and close trade in fiat

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

Trading in bear market requires a smart strategy, best to exit if you are not the quick to take profit type and place stop losses, being patient does not apply here as each support becomes the next resistance. At such period you don't over trade and always keep profit and close trade in fiat
You must be alert all the time because the market has been moving downward, that's the trend I am seeing now and as a trader
most of us are positive with the price as we want to sell high compared to the amount we bought. This is a test for us, if we survive this, that means we are smart.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

A lot of people decides not to trade during bear season. But looking at it as a professional trader, its the best time to trade if you really know what you are doing. Most coins hit their All time low and it present good opportunity to buy most coins cheap. You buy during bear season and sell at bull season.
believe in BTC

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

Even in this bear market you can earn. I have stopped independent trading, because I can not trade in a falling market, but I trade on the signals of my friends. These guys are good at analyzing and as a result, my finances are increasing every day thanks to them.
Hold and hold for so long time. Because you might be selling them in panic but believe me this isn’t the time to sell. Notwithstanding the bear market, find best chances and buy more bitcoin.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

for now it is difficult to be able to get a profit in trading because the price of coins is difficult to predict and always goes down, but if you have a better strategy and can use this opportunity to be able to start and try again maybe you will be able to make a profit

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

Depends on you though. In this kind of bear market you can still profit a lot, but if you see that you are not good with it then it is up to you to quit trading this bear and just wait for the bull market again.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

It’s same thing with every other person. I think what you should do is quit for a while and watch the price, or maybe just buy at this current $4,500 and store them in your wallets. I am very sure there is going to be a bigger bull coming soon. I’m not sure when it’s going to be, but it’s probably going to be any time next year. They have really succeeded in discouraging most of the investors in the market and getting them to quit with loss and making the price to drop very low so they can buy the dip and pump the price.

Bear market is as good for trading as any other markets.
When you see CMC and look at the gainers and losers we can see that not all the coins are rising or declining at the same time and there are many opportunities for trading.
No it wouldn’t be a good idea to trade at this, unless you really know what you’re doing and you’re sure of ways you can profit from the market despite this current situation. Just like one of my friends, he never complains about price falling and I’m surprise that he doesn’t. So some people still find this fall as a good thing or whatever, and I don’t know how they manage to make income. As for those who are still novice, best thing to do is buy the deep and HODL it till there is a Bull run.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

I will stop also my trading activity because I see that there is no changes in the next couple of weeks. I thought it could be a lucky year for me since I saw that other person back when I started got 0.5 BTC as they enter in crypto industry. Maybe, it is not time for me to become millionaire and I will pursue myself to be like that.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

Depends on you though. In this kind of bear market you can still profit a lot, but if you see that you are not good with it then it is up to you to quit trading this bear and just wait for the bull market again.
- Bear market can really bring us a lot of profits but huge risk will always appear beside the huge profits, and as we can see, many traders also want to make a lot of money in this market, their situation now is probably not so positive, the loss has clung to them, and this loss is getting bigger. Not only the ordinary traders, the experienced traders are also unable to escape this situation, whales have completely controlled the market, we plunge into just become prey, the best that we should be outside this war, only come back when everything has gone into orbit

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Fridalucia

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

According to me trading can provide us with huge profits but only if you have enough experience and skills for it. Trading is not simple as investing and holding.You have to keep an eye on the rise and fall of the price and have to sell your coins on regular basis.
Fix the min and max sum to trade to trading bot. I use tradesanta.com and I recommend you this bot because it's free, you can trade online and it's easy to use.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

In the current market situation you can't make profit in short-term trading, so if you have got funds then it would be good for you to go for long-term trading. Buy some coins and hold them for a few months, if not longer.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

yes, most people today experience things like you. now is a difficult time to benefit from trading. Market prices always go down and down. and a decrease of up to $ 4400 today. I myself feel fed up with the current market conditions. maybe the best thing is to stay calm, and continue to work looking for income by trading.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: