Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
Zalura

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

If you're not able to profit from trading in a bear market. You shouldn't be trading clearly. You're simply adding more losses to your losses from the way the market is behaving. So, either sell all and stay in fiat until market recovers or hold the coins you really believe in and forget about them.
we have to understand the situation that is happening, if the trading situation is really not good then, anticipation steps we can use, safe steps usually stop trading before we lose too much, always monitor price movements and be cautious, buying and selling bitcoin is indeed very risky, but we can anticipate it with careful preparation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

In the current market situation you can't make profit in short-term trading, so if you have got funds then it would be good for you to go for long-term trading. Buy some coins and hold them for a few months, if not longer.
That would be a good strategy on this kind of situation. We better buy some coins that have cheap value and keep it at least a couple of months or until the market gets back at it's flow so that we can have a chance to gain high profits from our investments.
Xuaojango

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

I think we should sell everything and wait for the market to come down so we can buy. I think it is not time to buy now
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

market conditions are bad and maybe you can stop and wait for the market to be better because trading with the current market conditions has a very large risk and the price always changes drastically, if you don't have a strategy and good knowledge about trading you will lose
oicieffive

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

I believe that a good investor/trader has the ability to deal with any kind of situation arising in the market. However, not investing and trading is a wise idea if the situation is out of his control and understanding. If someone is willing to take a risk by trading out of his comfort zone then he should be ready to deal with the consequences arising out of such decision. However, never blindly follow others opinion because they don't have the complete picture and understanding of your skills, knowledge, experience and understanding.
Small investors don’t need to get panic, firstly. Second, don’t put your money on stake by selling due to panic. Keep your minds and hearts strong. This is just for a short time, it will jump soon.
Ryanbruc

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

If you are a good trader, then you should not care whether the market is going up or down. Because profit-making opportunities are present with both the scenarios. But you need to use your brain and control your emotions.  Grin
I don’t know about coming days but yes, I am saying this is bear market. Bitcoin has reached the downstream and touch the lowest price of this year. Soon it will be jumping over so stay tune.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

I think we should sell everything and wait for the market to come down so we can buy. I think it is not time to buy now

It can be an alternative. Instead of keep holding while the price is in the long down trend, we may cut the loss by selling our coins and wait for the price to move down even deeper then start to make a buy order again. In the bad situation, we may change our strategies in the hope we can gain profit in the upcoming days.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

I suggest no,because only trading have profit now even its not too big to profit but atleast theres an income for daily needs.lt can provide the needs of the family so l think trading is good.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

Depends on you though. In this kind of bear market you can still profit a lot, but if you see that you are not good with it then it is up to you to quit trading this bear and just wait for the bull market again.
- Bear market can really bring us a lot of profits but huge risk will always appear beside the huge profits, and as we can see, many traders also want to make a lot of money in this market, their situation now is probably not so positive, the loss has clung to them, and this loss is getting bigger. Not only the ordinary traders, the experienced traders are also unable to escape this situation, whales have completely controlled the market, we plunge into just become prey, the best that we should be outside this war, only come back when everything has gone into orbit
I don't think that when bearish happens gives you a lot of profit? do you know prices are often weaker than prices rise? if you are wrong in determining the timing to sell maybe you will lose a lot if you do not cutlose, because prices will continue to weaken? Bearish are more risky because changes in prices rise more rarely, you must be more observant in analyzing
TRADE OR HODL

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

Nah, maybe sold everything you got, including your house, dog, cat, kidney and wait for next bull run as i just did (without kidney). Buy some tokens here, 0x and BAT, ETH maybe. Decide for yourself.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

What is the point to keep trading when the market is as low as it is at the moment? there is no point to continue right now.

I would not keep trading, the market is not stable, and it is going down and down.

Better to wait for a better time, and everything is going to be fine.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

These days, it has been very difficult to gain some profit, so if it is not profitable for you then you should stop trading for the time being and get back again when the market goes in bull run.

CryptoF007

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

I don't see much benefit in regular trading at all... what you should do is recognise major cycles... enter at the right time (which is now and probably also first half of 2019), and exit at the right time which was December 2017... In the middle you don't need to do much... majbe trade some major swings and thats it... From experience this is much better than daily trading.
Most of experienced traders will tell you that with time and experience they started to trade less and less, NOT more and more...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

What is the point to keep trading when the market is as low as it is at the moment? there is no point to continue right now.

I would not keep trading, the market is not stable, and it is going down and down.

Better to wait for a better time, and everything is going to be fine.

you're right, seen from anywhere, those who have multiple assets will not make sales at this time. well, at the moment the price is very unstable. waiting is the best way to take advantage of current market conditions.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

How does anyone even make money trading when everything is down?
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

Absolutely not, I believe IF we are doing trading then there is no logical reason why you should stop trading. IF you are doing Crypto trading, then you could make plenty by riding the bearish wave. However, IF you are actually buying it, then I would rather hold myself.

As per rest, just ensure whatever you do is after you figure out any major news for the day. I put it as priority to watch top news site for Cryptos, which gives me right info as per the possibilities are concern.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

Why need to stay in bitcoin and ethereum?Are you really a trader?Because these two top coins are not suitable for daytrading because they are a slow moving cryptocurrency so i cant see any reason why your pointing these two as trading materials?I doubt that youre a real trader instead this is just a story telling lol

I trade those cheaper coins that this valuable one,and sometimes i use tokens for this profiteering because they are cheap and safer

Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

That's right, I agree with you and all you explain is the truth.. I have suffered a lot of losses due to falling prices. Most traders will not be able to fight this very bad market situation. I have not dared to spend funds to invest now.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

In the current market situation you can't make profit in short-term trading, so if you have got funds then it would be good for you to go for long-term trading. Buy some coins and hold them for a few months, if not longer.

Only the luckiest guy or a true professional can make good money trading when the market is down. It will be safer if you "forget" about your cryptocurrencies for some time and wait for the bulls.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

When all goes red
You don't want to catch knives
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Maybe not
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: