Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

sometimes the road is safe to stop when an unstable market can be chosen because that potential can make a loss, but we sometimes see professional traders still doing it and don't care about the risks facing it

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
It depends on your skills!  You should stop trading in the bear market if you doesn't have good technical analysis skills. The price of the most of cryptocurrencies are currently unpredictable because of the rapidly increasing and decreasing of the demand and the supply in the market.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:54:03 AM

It depends in your stock coins, if it is healthy in market eventhough bearish trends dominates, you can get enough profit with your good stock coins. But if your hold coins greatly affected with the bearish market trend then we should stop trading by this moment of time.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

For example I stopped trading. Just buying more crypto. Also I started to look for a new exchanges. Maybe they will propose somehing new. From the last one I find an interesting this one Velvet Exchnage https://velvet.exchange/ . Grat functions. You can make it up to you. Nice presentation. Right now waitning for a stat. Maybe will be some new functions.
What does a new function do with this bearish market? Does it help you gaining profit or are you making a bot to trade for you? With the current situation, i have to admit that i consider on stopping to trade for a while and wait for the market to make a bull run.
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
The issue is complex. Everyone has their own strategy, which people use. If you are an investor, you should distract yourself and forget about your investments for 2-3 years. Put a price notification on your phone and move on with your life. The time will come and you will take your profit at the price you are interested in. If you are a trader, then you should gain knowledge and experience. The best thing is to combine investment with trade. You hold a part as an investor, trade the rest and increase the investment portfolio.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

I would not keep trading during this kind of market.

First, everything can easily be manipulated, go up for 10 - 20 percent, and then.. pff, it goes down as usual, so better to invest or buy/sell good and recognized coins instead of pump/dump ones.

Be careful, you need to be smart for making profit

Hello
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Don't stop at all,if you are stop moving your funds means you could not make anything with it,so keep playing with your funds and still it can be profitable to day trade with it and our capital amount may be in danger but if we are maintaining the same amount of crypto then there is no need to worry about the bear or bull market.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

For example I stopped trading. Just buying more crypto. Also I started to look for a new exchanges. Maybe they will propose somehing new. From the last one I find an interesting this one Velvet Exchnage https://velvet.exchange/ . Grat functions. You can make it up to you. Nice presentation. Right now waitning for a stat. Maybe will be some new functions.

Now, traders risk too much. The cryptocurrencies started swinging greatly - their prices change greatly many times a day. However, alts and BTC are very cheap, and it will be the right choice to invest in them.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

Nothing. Relax and mind your own business. Everyone who got rich last year bought their coins a few years before. You bought your coins recently. You should wait 2-4 years to see a very good profit. I'm not Wang, but I'm sure you'll see your profits.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

As long as you have the patience to withstand the painful bear cycles and have enough fiat to profit from them, eventually you will get rewarded. Whether we are excited or pissed, our stacks should either be constant or accumulating.
deandree

Activity: 67
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

Why stop when you can short ...
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

last week Bitcoin was down at 3275$ and this past few days it range from 3400$ plus and now according to the coinmarketcap it was now
4030$ which is as you can see it is little by little increasing its value. So the decision is still in your hands, due to whether bullish or bearish we can stop trade anytime we like.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

Everybody can continue trading even if it is in bear market. Why stop trading? I think it is still possible to gain profits in decline period. The point is using a right strategy and take a research on what coins suitable for trading now. You also need to have a community to get advises. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:48:06 PM

last week Bitcoin was down at 3275$ and this past few days it range from 3400$ plus and now according to the coinmarketcap it was now
4030$ which is as you can see it is little by little increasing its value. So the decision is still in your hands, due to whether bullish or bearish we can stop trade anytime we like.
That's right, timing is important nowadays that we are in a bearish market. You could have gained 23% profits if you bought at 3275$ and sell at 4030$. But if you just sit there and wait for the bull to run, you won't get any piece of that profits. You have to take a risk sometimes to earn, you can't always play safe.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

Yes, it is impossible to make a profit in the market due fluctuation because we don't know how the prices will move. So it is very good to stay from the market when the price is kept fluctuating, sometime we might be stuck by holding the coins.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:25:35 AM

I think for now it's not stable, because I'm sure many people buy at high prices and definitely suffer losses, my advice for those who have capital for now is suitable to buy, the possibility of going up I think is certain, it's just what we can't prediction.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

If you cannot generate a profit in the bear market then just stop, change your strategy, if you continue to do so you only increase risk and lose value. Cryptocurrency is fluctuating and now the market seems to have started to go up, so if you are still interested in crypto trading, then try this condition.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

If you cannot generate a profit in the bear market then just stop, change your strategy, if you continue to do so you only increase risk and lose value. Cryptocurrency is fluctuating and now the market seems to have started to go up, so if you are still interested in crypto trading, then try this condition.
we have evaluate our strategy when decided buying cryptocurrency market.there are mistakes in our strategy our maybe we have no enough trading skills so we wrong choosing coins.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

sometimes the road is safe to stop when an unstable market can be chosen because that potential can make a loss, but we sometimes see professional traders still doing it and don't care about the risks facing it

Higher the volatility higher the money you can make in this market. But on the other hand when reward is higher the risk is also higher so which means you should be fine even if you lose some money in this market and should not effect your daily spending. Some time you may lose but on other days you can easily recover and make money as well.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

we have evaluate our strategy when decided buying cryptocurrency market.there are mistakes in our strategy our maybe we have no enough trading skills so we wrong choosing coins.
we have to continuesly evaluate our strategy , market moved very dinamic so we have to follow that movement by using new analisys to avoid unpredictable movement.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: