Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

Yes I stop trading bitcoin,ethereum because trading bitcoin and ethereum now can bring me more losses because I holding my altcoins when altcoins prices was high voltage.
What you mean is short term trading, if you hold, you are still gonna trade that in the long run.
Most of us are still holding until now, so what you are doing is the best thing to do at this bear market, we will wait for the right timing to sell to really make profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:20:13 AM

you should stop trading when you are in a bear market. if you force trade then it will be very risky. if you do not have expertise in trading you will experience losses.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

Yes I stop trading bitcoin,ethereum because trading bitcoin and ethereum now can bring me more losses because I holding my altcoins when altcoins prices was high voltage.
yes maybe now you stop and look for other things that can produce, but surely you will come back again if the price has gone up. the crypto world is sometimes fun, sometimes it is also sad but inevitably we have to accept all that well.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:50:05 AM

I can't stop get into trading ofcourse but in this year, let's face what situation we have now, Maybe next year they will recognize and back again to trading.
Sir.Stevenson

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:00:54 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

Start trading short, provided you can read market trends of course.  But you can short sell crypto to make a profit from declining markets.  There aren't many exchanges or trading platforms that allow for this yet, but they are now fortunately making their way onto the scene. 

This can be done with leverage also, so the profit you make from the drop in price can be multiplied by the X leverage you take.  For example, PrimeXBT (https://primexbt.com) offers up to 100X leverage on both long and short positions.  So you can increase your profit potential by 100 when markets are crashing.  You lend from the platform to sell high and buy back in low - the difference in your sell and buy position is your profit after paying back the loaned amount.  Then you times that profit by 100, so a $10 profit becomes $1000, etc.  It is recommended to start out with lower leverage of up to around 10X however, as the greater the leverage the smaller the margin and easier it is to be liquidated, therefore you'd want to be fairly confident of your technical analysis skills before pursuing high X leverage. 

That said, shorting with leverage is highly beneficial in bear markets so you can continue day trading and earning as much, if not more than in bull runs.   
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:52:35 PM

If you think you can do better and can bring profits still in this bear market then you should not stop trading. It depends on you actually, if you can apply the best performance and can predict the market situation you can carry on for making money friend.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: