Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:03:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4450 times)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

Why you talking like that and sure that ethereum will overtake Bitcoin, any proof to support your predict? I don't think so, look at current bitcoin and ethereum market cap, ethereum can't overtake Bitcoin, but my prediction is maybe another coins will overtake Ethereum  Tongue

CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

I think it won't happen..both BTC and ETH will be in top, it is good to be a long term holder for those coins and not compare.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
why are you so sure that happened?
if ethereum does all that maybe the planning is now good, but now there is ethereum decreasing even though bitcoin is not far down.
I'm not sure but if bitcoin goes up and ethereum can overtake the volume, it's possible

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jkv_crypto

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

There won't be any cryptocurrency can overtake Bitcoin. Because, it's already become the base currency of all the cryptocurrencies. The whole market is based on it with more than 50% dominance. And also, consider the supply. It's just 21M tokens. That's quite smaller value compared to the other coin supplies. So, I think this will never happen.

Office 365 Accounts - Skype: live:.cid.d21672a9de9168a0
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

I think that is impossible and will never happen. yes, ethereum is a potential coin and many investors like it but to replace bitcoin it certainly takes a long time or even years because we see ethereum and bitcoin price comparisons are so far away. So I believe bitcoin remains number one in the cryptoqurency world. this

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

By looking at Ethereum's price now, i am not really sure that Ethereum will ever take Bitcoin's position. If you are looking at the price chart, almost every time Bitcoin down, Ethereum is going down too, even other coins too. If what you are saying Ethereum will take Bitcoin's position, then the logic must be that the price of Ethereum does not affected by Bitcoin.

There is no chance for Ethereum to take down Bitcoin in my opinion, but they can be walking alongside together.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Anything can happen, i'm also sure that someday ethereum will overtake bitcoin, but we have to know that bitcoin marketcap is currently around 53% while ethereum marketcap is around 14%, of course it needs magic to overtake bitcoin in a short time.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

I don't think Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin in a short time. It's possible that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin in the future, Maybe. But, it's so hard it will happen because Bitcoin is the first Crypto ever and the mother of crypto Cheesy
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

Not going to happen. Bitcoin is #1 for now and all the kicking and screaming wont change it.  In fact it looks as though Ethereum is getting some competition in the smart contract game.  They better worry about #3 down vs the #1 project. 

mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

ETH can hardly pass the BTC in such a short time .With the is the currency of business, I think ETH should stabilize prices on the real value of it so that it can properly develop with purpose

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

I think it's impossible, because bitcoin is the king of all the altcoins that exist and appear afterwards.
ether is also very good in terms of the technology used and is very widely used today. but I think it's still a long way to go after bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Nah, this can't be real. It's simple math and ethereum to take over bitcoin would need bitcoin to be under 500$ for sure and ethereum capital must be huge for all this to come alive. I cannot see any real competitor for bitcoin yet and I have my reserves if we will ever see a bitcoin competitor.

hmil

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

Friends will not be an etherium coin number 1)) This is not logical ... BTC will remain the first and most important. I generally think that this year there are all chances in the EOS to overtake even the Etherium, they have a very good technology and if they clean all the jambs then there are all chances to become a coin number 2)
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

How should ethereum do that?
Bitcoin seems to have an unbeatable dominance in the crypto market.
Therefore, i do not believe that an altcoin will ever replace bitcoin.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

It's enough to go through a small incident to completely reverse the situation on the crypto-currency market. Still some what some years ago Ethereum in general cost nothing. Now he is in second place. If tomorrow bright heads of the crypto-currency community will open new and more transparent ways for us to invest, then a new favorite will appear in the crypt world. But Ethereum in this crazy race has exhausted all its growth opportunities and above Bitcoin it does not jump!
Olga_Vershunina

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

The ethereum is a very good and inexpensive coin. But I think that it will not reach to such a level as that of bitcoin. This requires either a lot of time or it should be very strongly interested in high-ranking people.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

Only in your dreams this could happen. Ethereum will not be able to overtake bitcoin in coming years. Ethereum itself will be rendered useless with coins like ADA, EOS and WAVES being in demand.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

it seems like it's hard to happen. As for Ethereum prices going up, it won't overtake Bitcoin prices. because we need to know that bitcoin is the first digital currency that existed before the existence of other Virtual currencies. that's why I'm not sure that ethereum's price will overtake the price of Bitcoin

ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

so far the bitcoin has not seen coming dawn. who knows what will happen next. by the way, even then ETH is holding a good grip in the market.whether it will move beyond bitcoin or not, the time to come will tell.when whose value falls and whose value increases, no one knows.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

Both have different markets and different utilities, this is one of the rivalries that doesn't make sense, if we talk about bch or in the case of ETH we talk about NEO, we could still have some discussion, I believe that the main goal of ETH is not to become a market leader, I believe that its goal is to be leaders in technology, create a real platform that can be used without inconveniences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: