Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:49:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4450 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
There are still optimists who believe that the ether can beat the bitcoins. Rather, it will be cardano or another new coin, but first you need to wait for the bulls and hope for a miracle.

If eth is not able to take over bitcoin, then certainly no other coin will be able to do it. Eth is the second most important coin on the market and will probably remain next to bitcoin for a long time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

I highly doubt that because you can see now the ETH price has gone too low from the normal price.
ETH price was above $500 some months ago, and now above $200 only.
Seems like the number 1 of cryptocurrency will be always bitcoin, the market cap is far from the other coins.

HaroldConway

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

I think it is impossible to cross the BTC .Because the BTC is a very fast transaction and it is a very powerful cryptocurrecy. It is the king of the market.
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

I don't see ethereum overtaking bitcoin not even in the nearest future. That's close to impossible, it is dependent on bitcoin. BTC is king even vitalik confirmed it. Its okay as the second best crypto next to bitcoin then others follow. It has its own potentials though but can't overtake bitcoin
neulopdua

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

it will not be possible eth can exceed the price of btc, btc is the parent of all the coins in crypto. Even though you think this will happen, I find it impossible, even though eth transactions are very large, but I will not be able to skip the price of BTC.
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

This is a very serious statement. Especially not backed up. Especially from a man with the rank of Junior member. For such words need substantial evidence
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

IMHO, all the main news revolves around bitcoin, it is bitcoin that is going to come out in the form of Bitcoin ETF on the stock markets. Therefore, I do not think that the etherium can grow in such a way as to overtake bitcoin by capitalization.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

Are you joking? More recently, Ethereum for a short time seconded Ripple's second place. He will never overtake Bitcoin. Do not even think about it.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

I'm not sure if ethereum took over bitcoin. we know that ethereum and bitcoin have far price differences. if ethereum wants to take over bitcoin I think it's difficult and impossible.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

it takes quite a long time it seems or maybe it will never be because bitcoin is the mother of all children in Crypto. I had believed that ethereum would surpass bitcoin but the incident now made me not too sure, ethereum went down very deep and got worse with the many projects of the ico scam going through the ethereum network.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

I don't think Beth will ever be able to bypass bitcoin ! I do not exclude that in the future it can bypass bitcoin by capitalization, but not for long. Bitcoin was the first and it will always be in the first place.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
adpinbr

Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Hmm, Nope, not yet, or probably will not, have you even checked the price and what's going on with ETH, it is the same as with BTC, the only difference is that the capabilities of ETH is more advanced that Bitcoin, however Bitcoin will still be the leader and still be the king since it has made a lot and did so much, ETH will be needing more before I can say that it is possible for ETH to overtake BTC.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

It is simply impossible to give a forecast on this matter,it is necessary to study this issue very seriously and then come to some opinion.Although if Ethereum overtakes bitcoin I think everyone only for the good. To date, the preference of course bitcoin, in second place Ethereum, and so on...
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

I'm not sure if ethereum took over bitcoin. we know that ethereum and bitcoin have far price differences. if ethereum wants to take over bitcoin I think it's difficult and impossible.
There are some possibilities especially we all known how solid the fundamentals of ETH unlik BTC right? If ETH will stay solid and a lot of future great projects and partnership happens in the future for sure ETH gonna make it on the number spot.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

For a long time, BTC will be in the first place. In the future, probably some of the alternative projects will be able to defeat BTC, but not now. Now, saying the word cryptocurrency, mean bitcoin.
Alohadanc3

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

I don't think that ethereum will defeat Bitcoin. It's hard for ethereum to cross cause market cap is too law almost one-fofth of Bitcoin. I know ethereum is a big name many people know about that but when it comes to general people they only know about Bitcoin. And everyone who enter the market choose bitcoin. It's the most trusted coin for everyone. And almost every exchange use btc pair as well as traders are also use btc pairs most. So in future I think btc will dominate this market as well as it doing it now.  And I think it's good and I am also a believer of Bitcoin. And Bitcoin is the market.

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:27:53 PM

Seems like now the position of coins can be a change in the future. Even alt-coins gets much attraction towards the investors over the bitcoin. Yeah, bitcoin will still in the no 1 but in the coming year, it is possible even bitcoin lose position. Can't say ETH will overtake bitcoin because now ETH also in the danger over the XRP. Even for sometime ETH lose the 2nd position.

Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

The ethereum now has a lot of problems that the team does not have time to decide. Therefore in the near future the ethereum will not overtake bitcoin.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

It is too difficult for ethereum to overtake Bitcoin especially if ethereum to beat the price of bitcoin. It will need more than support from the community, and it won't happen in the short time because bitcoin still lead the market and hard to replace by other coins. It is better to ethereum to develop the network, working for another code or something like that, solving the problem that might exist until now and reach another investor to invest in the ethereum project. Maybe in the future, the situation is changing, and ethereum can lead the market but the bitcoin position still difficult to replace, and as long as the other coin is following bitcoin, then there is no chance for ethereum or another coin to overtake bitcoin.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

In this market, very rich players and owners of big exchanges are crucial, and depending on their goals, they manage the course of the cryptocurrency. Therefore, Ethereum can easily overtake bitcoin if manipulators will want it. And maybe it will happen in 2019, despite the fact that now it seems unreal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: