Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4443 times)
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

Ethereum is a very powerful coin and people believe in it so much but on ground levels large number of people more believe in bitcoin than  any others coin so it is impossible that ethereum will overtake bitcoin  in near future.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

By the way, it's worth taking a look at the prospects of mining. I think it will be profitable. I'm just going to buy some video cards ..
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

When evaluating Ethereum, one must understand that it is not a question of standard crypto currency. Thanks to this system, you can use smart contacts, based on which you will create modern applications. Thus, through the Ethereum platform, it is possible to conduct efficient ICOs, trade shares, finance funds and carry out other types of commercial activities. Thus, the payment network of Etherium includes a number of advantages that Bitcoin is not able to offer, and in the future it will certainly carry out a much larger number of transactions.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

Ethereum has a potential altcoin, nowadays many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in thier projects. Maybe in future ethereum can overtake bitcoin but in this year it's hard because of the market down.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

I not think Ethereum will overtake bitcoin so soon, maybe we need some years (5-10-20) for Ethereum to be place 1 on trading volume, but also is needed a good development and new features for ETH to be 1 place.
forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

Yes, i think so. I believe that bitcoin is top currency, just because it is the first. In fact, it is not as noticeable as the etheriumю
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

Ethereum to take over bitcoin is truly impossible because of many hole inside eth blockchain plus infinite total supply , so ethereum project required more development in security and total supply issues , where bitcoin blockchain is straight forward in these two area so i never thought that will happen any time soon .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

It should be borne in mind that Bitcoin, in fact, is deflationary, since there is a strict limit on the issue of coins of this payment system. The total amount of issued crypto currency will be 21 million digital tokens. In the case of Ether, we are talking about inflation, since the annual release of these funds reaches 18 million coins. Thus, if we consider this money in the long run, the price of Ethereum coins will fall, and the demand for Bitcoin will increase.
Moblie_Legend

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

Ethereum to take over bitcoin is truly impossible because of many hole inside eth blockchain plus infinite total supply , so ethereum project required more development in security and total supply issues , where bitcoin blockchain is straight forward in these two area so i never thought that will happen any time soon .
in my opinion, ethereum I think it's very impossible to take over bitcoin. because bitcoin is the most expensive and most popular coin. so that is a very impossible thing if it happens, but it could happen if there is a miracle  Wink
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

No, of course not, because today there is no reason to say that ETH will replace BTC, because today there are a lot of people still trying to support the BTC project and another project is not exactly necessary.
Komandor8957

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Oh no, that just can not happen. Even if they release updates for ETH called Casper and make futures trading on the Etherium, it still will not be able to beat beatcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Well it's just a prediction and not much trusted that ethereum will over take the bitcoin, bitcoin position very strong as compared with ethereum nowadays as drop down you can compare the prices of bitcoin and ethereum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

I believe in the idea that possibly ether will take over bitcoin but I don't think that is possible now or even next year. We must consider the factors that will drive the fate of ether. First, there is bitcoin which is the leader of all crypto and still holds the title of being the king. It is mostly used in many countries and has limited supplies only that makes its value sustainable. Ether's market needs to spread out more to take over bitcoin. Either of these token be the first in the list, I will still be happy for i believe in the potential of these tokens.

Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:25 PM
Merited by Xtinah (1)

Its not possible, ethereum can't overtake bitcoin... It has its own potentials but definitely not going to overtake bitcoin. Its price is dependent on bitcoin, its okay as the number 2 currency.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

I do not think, that it will happen this year, but someday for sure. Ethereum is better and faster as a crypto currency, but Bitcoin is the first one, the most trusted one. It will take more time, but ETH will rock the industry!
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

Probably. Ethereum has lot of scope for growth due to strong leadership whereas Bitcoin may grow potentially but it's future is uncertain as long as someone owns it.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

Will overcome what? In real application numbers? If so, you're covered in reason, because in fact ETH proved to be more useful than Bitcoin at that time some time ago showed slow and high fee in transactions! But Bitcoin as value and reserve of values, be it financial or energetic, ETH is a child.  Grin I won't even mention the adoption issue, which alone is enough to make ETH have difficulty overtake BTC!
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
Merited by kelceyott (1)

I think ethereum will never pass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of electricity. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. The value of bitcoin is great compared to ethereum. Many investors still choose bitcoin over ethereum.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:44:58 AM

I don't think ethereum will take over bitcoin as bitcoin is a father and the strongest crypto now. It can happen only after several years that ethereum would beat a bitcoin. For sure it will take a long time to surpass the mighty bitcoin.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:28:37 AM

It's so difficult, Ethereum got so very low market cap. Bitcoin will still remain the rank 1. For me, ethereum is starting to fall because there are many new smart contracts project, like EOS or Matrix AI Network. But, let's wait for the more update of ethereum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: