Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4450 times)
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

Yesterday there were thousands of topics about XRP overtaking ETH. We need to be patient and pay more attention to the long-term trends. Today XRP feels good, while tommorow it may fall pretty fast. You cannot be sure.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

I think this is not gonna happened because, Ethereum price right now is down to hell as we all didn't expect that this could happened. Bitcoins still remains at the top number one spot for many years I think there is a chance to beat Bitcoin, all of the investors will transfer to Ethereum and the mining rigs and all of the source will do that to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin price right now is $6,476.61 while, Ethereum price is $216.44 and correct me if I'm wrong and that is the price in CMC.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

In my opinion, ETH can not cross the BTC. ETH will grow together with BTC. BTC is the most popular electronic currency, the largest community, the highest stability and the ability to influence the market Altcoin. BCT also continuous improvement. Therefore, BTC is still the king in the Crypto market.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

I think it might still be very difficult Ethereum to go beyond the price of Bitcoin even though it might work but in my opinion it's very difficult. but maybe that could happen in the next few years if indeed ethereum would be number one in the world cryptocurenncy might be very unusual and shocking
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

Today it seems that ETH has been replaced by XRR. Not the second place. I do not know that ETH2.0 can return to the second place. Just look at how ETH develops.

imboss

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

Today it seems that ETH has been replaced by XRR. Not the second place. I do not know that ETH2.0 can return to the second place. Just look at how ETH develops.
I don't know how you came to a conclusion like that because Ethereum is doing fine and I don't know what that other coin is.

Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

to be hornestly i can not see this way. in near future it is almost impossible. everybody want bitcoin now.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

In my opinion, ETH can not cross the BTC. ETH will grow together with BTC. BTC is the most popular electronic currency, the largest community, the highest stability and the ability to influence the market Altcoin. BCT also continuous improvement. Therefore, BTC is still the king in the Crypto market.
yes it is a rational thing, in fact currently bitcoin and etherum are the best coins with a very large market share. therefore, bitcoin and etherum would be worthy of pairing to maintain the development of the digital currency !!
hiyla
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

In the next 2-3 years, I do not believe that the ether will be able to bypass the capitalization of bitcoins. Bitcoin points the direction of the trend to the entire crypto-currency market.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

Never believe in these thoughts, because they are clearly unfounded, these are just the thoughts of some strange people who do not understand what they are talking about at all. I think that in general this is not the right approach to the issue
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

What is takeover? BTC capitalisation will definetely remain the biggest within the whole market. ETH depends on the ICOs hardly and Ethereum blockchain has a lot of competitors, so chances are extremely low.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

I don't think BTC's status can be replaced by other cryptocurrencies, including ETH.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

I don't think this will even happen in cryptocurrency. Ethereum too overcome Bitcoins sounds strange to my hearing. Sp far as crypto is alive, ethereum can never become more than Bitcoin  
I think that could happen in the future, but I also doubt whether eth can exceed BTTC. Although it can take a very long time because the difference is very far and the movement of altcoin is also influenced by the movement of bitcoin

Do you have an idea what events should happen to make your prediction come true? The price of the etherium will only grow with the bitcoin price, which means that it will be impossible to overtake the bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

i think it is impossible, etheruem will not surpass the king. in simple comparison of their Market Cap and Volume. Bitcoin has a large gap on etheruem in the market
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

In fact, ETH will not be able to survive in near future. However, I admit that ETH has better feature than BTC but BTC has been established itself as the most used in the market. That's why I don't think ETH gonna take over BTC.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

Yes, the Ethereum is perspective coin and has a great future. Personally I think that the price and the capitalization will be high, but even the great desire too see the Ethereum position higher than the position of Bitcoin will not help. The Ethereum's capitalization will never become higher than the Bitcoin's ones. And it means that the Ethereum will never be on first positions.
tranquanghai

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

i think ethereum is hard to overtake bitcoin. bitcoin is the beginning of other coins. so for now all coin prices are still bitcoin based.If in case ethereum will over take bitcoin, then so be it. Both has a potential for you to become millionaire. Much better if you invest in both ethereum and bitcoin so you'll 100% sure that you'll gonna earn huge profit. But as for now, it is not possible to happen. Bitcoin price is way more higher compare to ethereum.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

Yes, the Ethereum is perspective coin and has a great future. Personally I think that the price and the capitalization will be high, but even the great desire too see the Ethereum position higher than the position of Bitcoin will not help. The Ethereum's capitalization will never become higher than the Bitcoin's ones. And it means that the Ethereum will never be on first positions.

Although ethereum is a perspective coin, it still difficult to overtake bitcoin because ethereum needs to pass the bitcoin price to beat bitcoin and become a leader in the cryptocurrency. Ethereum will behind on bitcoin like the other coins, and it cannot pass bitcoin, and as long as people still believe with bitcoin, then ethereum doesn't have a chance.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:46:27 AM

Going by a big difference in the coin supply and price of Ethereum and Bitcoin, it is very unlikely that Ethereum will ever overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the top coin for a long time.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

Nah. That is impossible, ETH need more market cap/money involve to overtake the situation of Bitcoin. Some people now on ETH trust was decreased so how we'll say that ETH can be in the future? So for me isn't possible on this present. Maybe the next generation they can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: