Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4450 times)
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:24:16 AM

i think ethereum is hard to overtake bitcoin. bitcoin is the beginning of other coins. so for now all coin prices are still bitcoin based.If in case ethereum will over take bitcoin, then so be it. Both has a potential for you to become millionaire. Much better if you invest in both ethereum and bitcoin so you'll 100% sure that you'll gonna earn huge profit. But as for now, it is not possible to happen. Bitcoin price is way more higher compare to ethereum.

It will not overtake BTC. Ethereum will be very popular but it will always take the second place. The popularity of Bitcoin is too high, and ETH will not reach it in the nearest 5-7 years at least.

many made the Ethereum as coins mainstay. It is very good to be the main form of support towards the progress of the present.
so it makes a lot of people support for the development of the Ethereum next to produce a much better prosperity.
Bitcoin is indeed becoming the main current coins. This will not be a problem to any other coins are striving to improve the development that produces a much higher value to take over Bitcoin. like his stuff was done to improve the Ethereum development to become the mainstay of coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:02:16 AM

I think ethereum cannot and is difficult to take over the value of btc, because the eth price is below the btc price, so it is very difficult when the btc price rises then the eth price goes up and all altcoins will go up, remain under the control of bitcoin value.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

if in my opinion it is very difficult to be friends because bitcoin one king of coins is in crypto currency, so it is very unlikely that ethereum took over bitcoin. Yes, if it happens it takes a long time.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:11:31 AM

I don't think so, but it is certainly difficult for ethereum to be able to overtake bitcoint, now bitcoint remains the top coint in crypto, and there isn't any coint that can surpass the popularity of bitcoint
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

Why do you think so? I guess that ethereum will remain on the second position. But in general crypto market will grow.

Ethereum shouldn't have the strength to do that to Bitcoin. it would not good for Ethereum if it tried replacing Bitcoin anyway.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:13:27 AM

I don't think it could overtake bitcoin at all.  Ethereum's problems are worse than that of bitcoin ie. scalability and security. Another thing is bitcoin has always been the pioneer of cryptocurrency so it is just as natural that newbie investors would put their money in it first, Ethereum being only an option.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

i think ethereum is hard to overtake bitcoin. bitcoin is the beginning of other coins. so for now all coin prices are still bitcoin based.If in case ethereum will over take bitcoin, then so be it. Both has a potential for you to become millionaire. Much better if you invest in both ethereum and bitcoin so you'll 100% sure that you'll gonna earn huge profit. But as for now, it is not possible to happen. Bitcoin price is way more higher compare to ethereum.

It will not overtake BTC. Ethereum will be very popular but it will always take the second place. The popularity of Bitcoin is too high, and ETH will not reach it in the nearest 5-7 years at least.

many made the Ethereum as coins mainstay. It is very good to be the main form of support towards the progress of the present.
so it makes a lot of people support for the development of the Ethereum next to produce a much better prosperity.
Bitcoin is indeed becoming the main current coins. This will not be a problem to any other coins are striving to improve the development that produces a much higher value to take over Bitcoin. like his stuff was done to improve the Ethereum development to become the mainstay of coins.
the remarkable development of the Ethereum waved that made a positive impact against the level of interest in the Ethereum. This is a great opportunity to get a lot of enthusiasts Ethereum to support the advancement of the Ethereum became the main valuable coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:28:19 AM

In my opinion not really etherum is hardly can achieve the position of bitcoin because it is really difficult to this year bitcoin has it's own strong position it is facing problems but that's not mean it has losted his position by etherum.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:29:30 AM

Of course, even though the price of a bitcoin is very superior in the crypto world there is now a difference in the future, because it is not in front forever, maybe in the following year eth can take over like bitcoin. but it's very difficult and takes a very long time.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

My opinion is that it is very difficult that ethereum will take over like bitcoin, especially I see now that the movement of eth is not possible and very far to reach the price of bitcoin, while the price of btc is currently very expensive compared to 2012, if the price of bitcoin falls then all the coins come down. So in my opinion all the coins in the crypto world cannot be winged with bitcoin
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:03:40 AM

Every coin at this time, in my opinion, is focused on its mission to maintain the defense of their coins in the crypto so that its rank does not decrease or not disappear from the crypto civilization. Ethereum as king of the altcoin, I think he does not intend to replace the position of bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the king of crypto. If ethereum has a mission there, it will be difficult to realize, and requires a very long process and time. Becoming a king of an altcoin is already better and provides many benefits to the community around Crypto.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:27:06 AM

I think it is very complicated that ethereum will take over with bitcoin, because it is so far different about the price, bitcoin is very popular in crypto currencies, if indeed eth takes over it will take a very long time, although eth works with ico. But the price of ico now has no more value, in fact many are scam.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:31:19 AM

not necessarily possible, because now the price of eth with BTC is almost as far as the difference, if indeed ethereum diverts like bitcoin it will most likely take a long time.
Lzen88

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

In terms of prices of ETH and BTC, I would say it is very difficult for ETH to surpass BTC in the near future due to the perceived value of BTC and also the price difference between ETH and BTC.

In 10 years time, I would say ETH might overtake BTC due to the current usages of ETH (blockchain projects and etc.)
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:36:52 AM

I'm a huge fan of Ethereum and it's what initially got me interested in cryptocurrency, but I think Bitcoin will be the king of cryptocurrency for a long long time. Ethereum has some scaling issues to account for so it can have more useful dApps. If it can't do that, it'll likely get eaten up by competition that can scale by the necessary amount. But I do certainly hope you're right.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

I don't think so. But for me, it all depends on the behavior of the market. People might want to buy ethereum because of how many developers basing their projects on ethereum. People might also buy bitcoins based only on its popularity. All else fails, probably ethereum may overtake bitcoins.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
well the trust i believe ETH is a better coins than bitcoin but we should look at a big picture what is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coins and its the reasons why all cryptocurrency exist in the first place and thats why it would be really hard to defeat bitcoin and also i think ethereum right now has a lot of competitor which i think ethereum price would also hard to increase significantly to defeat bitcoin market capitalization.

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

Ethereum have a good market and it's very promising and good thats why mostly altcoins dealing payments in Ethereum but bitcoin is a founder member of crypto market and no replacement of it so i don't think so that ethereum will over take bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

well the trust i believe ETH is a better coins than bitcoin but we should look at a big picture what is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coins and its the reasons why all cryptocurrency exist in the first place and thats why it would be really hard to defeat bitcoin and also i think ethereum right now has a lot of competitor which i think ethereum price would also hard to increase significantly to defeat bitcoin market capitalization.
I am sure with the ever increasing demand Ethereum will be very capable of bringing it into coins that were able to reliably generate much greater benefits in the future. In addition with many likely earned will be very good for the future of the Ethereum to take over Bitcoin.

fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

in my opinion it is very difficult that ethereum will take over bitcoin, because the price movement of the price is very different and if the price of btc goes down then all altcoins will go down and then if the price of btc rises, then all altcoins will go up, because btc is the king of currencies crypto which can affect other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: