Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:38:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4450 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

I do not think so. At BTC there are clear benefits and believe me, they are in the next year will be favourites. As for the popularity of ETH, then everything is more difficult. On the contrary, I heard a very tragic prediction. Since on its basis this year was released a huge number of fraudulent coins, hence the whole negative. So that as it will on fact we with you will know only through time. Come on!
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

I do not think that a reasonable decision to sell all bitcoin even if you are confident in the growth of another digital asset by 100% but part of the need to invest in Ethereum I believe !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

I think that Ethereum will definitely not be able to overtake Bitcoin in the next 5 years and rather Ethereum is not the coin that can ever bypass Bitcoin.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

ETH overtaking BTC is a tall dream that may be impossible to come by.There is no crime bringing up an issue like this but this is almost impossible.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

Ethereum have a good market and it's very promising and good thats why mostly altcoins dealing payments in Ethereum but bitcoin is a founder member of crypto market and no replacement of it so i don't think so that ethereum will over take bitcoin.

I do not think that it will happen very soon. Ethereum will go after Bitcoin all the time. However, I still have great hope that in 2019 or a bit later, the price of this stunning token will go to the Moon.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:12:49 AM

Ethereum have a good market and it's very promising and good thats why mostly altcoins dealing payments in Ethereum but bitcoin is a founder member of crypto market and no replacement of it so i don't think so that ethereum will over take bitcoin.

I do not think that it will happen very soon. Ethereum will go after Bitcoin all the time. However, I still have great hope that in 2019 or a bit later, the price of this stunning token will go to the Moon.
You can see yourself on the Ethereum steadily development of these very capable to generate more profits through investments. and nowadays many who support the Ethereum through investment. so now the Ethereum has a high value. This will be able to make the Ripple to take over, Bitcoin.

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:22:17 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
I do not see yet the possibility that ethereum could soon overtake bitcoin in terms of cost. This is impossible as long as Bitcoin will continue to exercise price dominance over other types of cryptocurrency, that is, as long as it is ahead of another cryptocurrency in terms of its capitalization. Now Bitcoin has a capitalization of 114-115 billion dollars, and ethereum, ranking second in terms of capitalization, has only 23 billion dollars of capitalization.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:46:42 AM

Ethereum is very useful in terms of ICOs running off its blockchain ,bitcoin can't do the same but I won't say its impossible for ethereum to be number one but now it seems impossible ,maybe in future ethereum can gain more trust from investors and if bitcoin does get the lightning patch then it will remain the king for years
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

it is possible. now ethereum looks like the strongest alternative against bitcoin. and some people say that bitcoin is going to loose its dominance in crypto market and ethereum will take its place. who knows? it can be true, i mean anything is possible in crypto.

turn the page
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

I disagree. I always believed on Ethereum but I never think that it will replace bitcoin as the number one crypto. A lot of discussion has been made but no one can really proved that Ethereum will overcome the coin who pioneered crypto, bitcoin. If we base it on Ethereum's situation right now, it is impossible for eth to overtake bitcoin.

cayenne2121

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

ETH is not a substitute for bitcoin as long as its reputation is too weak to be #1 in cryptocurrency world
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

Not really. Bitcoin has already set up its standard and is far more better than ETH. It is hard and almost impossible for the ETH to reach the level of trust that bitcoins has owned.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

vividbery

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

I think it will be very difficult for ethereum to overtake bitcoint, even if it can certainly last a long time or even years, as the king of crypto bitcoint coints is still hard to beat until now
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

as sweet as it sound i doubt it. All altcoins still swing in the wind of bitcoin. Bitcoin has it's ups and downs but it will take a lot for bitcoin to move from the top spot, and even if it does, I'm not sure how we will feel about the big changes to follow..
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

I think it will be very difficult for ethereum to overtake bitcoint, even if it can certainly last a long time or even years, as the king of crypto bitcoint coints is still hard to beat until now
Ethereum has difficulty competing with Bitcoin, as you say. bitcoin always occupies the top position and he has the highest value. Ethereum is under Bitcoin, Ethereum is also a very good Altcoin, he has great potential and he likes many people, he is also very good for long-term investments.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

I think this will not happen and even if it has the chance to happen maybe it would take a couple of years or so for this to happen. Ethereum has many advantages over bitcoin but the community that supports bitcoin is far more than Ethereum that is why it is difficult.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

Bitcoin will always be on top and no one will overtake it, even our great Ethereum. It's impossible !
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

Future is uncertain anyways, your perdition won't becomes reality at least not in few years to come bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency ethereum can't upstage bitcoin any time soon.
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

Due to huge volatility in bitcoin price people are converting their money into Altcoin and as we know that Ethereum is the top Altcoin, that’s why people think that ehtereum will take place of bitcoin in the near future. But I think it will never happen because bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and is the king of the world of crypto. No other coin can replace it.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

This is a big bang joke that I ever read so far and it is good to read something like this while the market is tumbling. Sometimes you need a good joke to ease the loneliness of  losing in your portfolio. Ethereum needs to address it's present competitor which is Ripple before it aim to replace the Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: