Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4452 times)
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
I suppose it will happen within the time. I know the guys who work hard trying to improve Ethereum. And I think they will succeed. It will a nice future for all Ethereums's fans. I wait for this.
ethereum has excellent resources to be able to replace Bitcoin from teams, products, and others. but for now it is still very far because currently Bitcoin is still number 1 and it will last a long time, so you have to wait patiently.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:58:30 PM

we are here already comparing too much between BTC and ETH as 2 coins that are handled as kings and queens. it aims to ensure who is better, the ETH is indeed developing very well and can even be said to have exceeded the quality BTC, but BTC remains the top.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

this will never happen believe me. Bitcoin has always been and will be the first coin in this market regardless of what can happen to the market Wink

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

That's hardly likely to happen. These are completely different coins, they perform different functions. I believe that each will develop in its field and they are both very promising.

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

I don't think Ethereum will be able to bypass Bitcoin in the next 5 years. And at all this is unlikely. If some coin will be able to bypass Bitcoin, it seems to me that it has not yet been created.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

I dont think so, because Bitcoin is compareble with cryptocurrency gold and like a gold - this is not best, but first material. But nevermind, Ethereum is like crypto silver and it is also will give a good profit for it believers.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

Why you said like that? Are you already seen the market? ETH still on a red zone. Even if it can going up it's not so high at this time.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

It would not happen, if we based on price of each bitcoin it takes many years for ETH community to prove that they can overtake bitcoin, and as the goes time, prices of bitcoin may go higher. So i dont think eth can surpass it.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

This is not possible. ETH cannot do it as it seems currently. ETH is struggling this period badly and even gasping for breath and as such there is no way it can overtake Bitcoin this coming year.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

in my opinion if the ETH wants to replace or higher its value than the BTC it is very difficult because the current price is too far while to increase the price of the ETH it is difficult now if you want to exceed the BTC price it will take several years with the development of a more attractive ETH platform again of course.
jestbenen8

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

Ethereum have a good market and it's very promising and good thats why mostly altcoins dealing payments in Ethereum but bitcoin is a founder member of crypto market and no replacement of it so i don't think so that ethereum will over take bitcoin.

I do not think that it will happen very soon. Ethereum will go after Bitcoin all the time. However, I still have great hope that in 2019 or a bit later, the price of this stunning token will go to the Moon.
Yeah you are right bitcoin is the pioneer and the biggest crypto in the market. Ethereum is far behind than bitcoin and there is no chance for Ethereum to takeover bitcoin ever. People still believe in bitcoin and they realized the importance of bitcoin and know that they can earn big profits only from bitcoin because of the high price and market value.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

I don't think that is a good point. No one can replace bitcoin right now.. In the future i guess there will be but for now i don't think so.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

I don't think it would happened in the coming because bitcoin still make them down I mean when bitcoin is in the small value all the currency are also follow bitcoin on his move and I think it would take more work to be done by Ethereum before he overcome bitcoin and I still support both of them

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

Maybe in the future, but Bitcoin is the king of all coins. I don't think ethereum will shift the position of Bitcoin but if that happens maybe the ethereum price will continue to rise and it won't be like this.The price of ethereum dropped and was very difficult to recover as in 2017.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

These are two different projects, they are not competitors. I think we need to keep these two coins in the briefcase. These are the best projects in their field of application.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin if future. Nowadays many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:03:39 AM

Currently, it is unlikely that Ethereum will overtake bitcoin, bitcoin has a very serious capitalization compared to Ethereum,it may take many years and it can be seen.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

I never have such expectation whether ETH will cross the value of Bitcoin, I hope there is a strong team behind the ETH project but Bitcoin will always be dominance currency for the cryptocurrency. In the coming years, it is impossible for ETH to cross the value of Bitcoin.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

EH is much weaker than Bitcoin. I am sure that this coin will never become as strong and popular as Bitcoin. I trust bitcoin more.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

No, I'm sure that won't happen, Etherium will never surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be number 1 in ranking of cryptocurrencies, it depends on the whole market including the price of Etherium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: