Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4443 times)
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

I don't see how ethereum will overtake bitcoin next year,  there must be something you know that we don't know.  The market of Ethereum is gradually been eroded by rival smart contract based coin fighting to have the share of the market, beside the price of ether has also dump, this will reduce the funds that should be spent on development!

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
The title which you give mention i think it is hard to come by as ETH can beat Bitcoin. While ETH is a big money attraction from our community, we have to admit the big difference between Bitcoin and ETH. The value and capitalization between Bitcoin and ETH is so large and the current Bitcoin is $ 6,610 while the ETH is $ 210. So i thought it could not happen.
jimmyd178

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
Many wants ether price to go up, myself inclusive. Don't forget the fact that btc and ether complements each other, seeing by the way btc crash or rise influences ethereum price. This can also be seen by the way projects like Mfchain is working on solving crypto volatility using their Mf2x protocol, which affects all cryptocurrencies. Always see all sides to give a clearer picture.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

ethereum overtakes bitcoin is a difficult thing that might happen, because the position of bitcoin is now in the best position and bitcoin will continue to increase prices to the highest position. so I think ethereum will be difficult to overtake bitcoin.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

I think they are on a different path. Bitcoin is not a competitor of Ethereum.
Someday some coin will take down both but we don't the name of it yet
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

Looking at ethereum your prediction seems insane, although I would not mind if eth were ahead of Bitcoin!
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

It is hardly believed that ETH will be able to catch up and overtake BTC. ETH very badly proves to be recently on crypto the market. BTC advances ETH more and stronger every day. BTC is a standard in crypto the world.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

Bitcoin has lots of competitors in the market as it is not only crypto currency available in the market there are many other crypto currencies that are being available as a good option for the investors but still bitcoin is the only crypto currency having millions of investors to invest in and there is no other currency having so much of investors and then it is the most sustainable and the most volatile crypto currency and thus is the reason why bitcoin tops the list of crypto ranking.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Ethereum have a good market and it's very promising and good thats why mostly altcoins dealing payments in Ethereum but bitcoin is a founder member of crypto market and no replacement of it so i don't think so that ethereum will over take bitcoin.

I do not think that it will happen very soon. Ethereum will go after Bitcoin all the time. However, I still have great hope that in 2019 or a bit later, the price of this stunning token will go to the Moon.
You can see yourself on the Ethereum steadily development of these very capable to generate more profits through investments. and nowadays many who support the Ethereum through investment. so now the Ethereum has a high value. This will be able to make the Ripple to take over, Bitcoin.
When the price of token for ehtereum will go high in the next year the price of bitcoin will also rise. We should keep in mind that the crypto market depends upon the price of bitcoin. When bitcoin rises, other coins also rises and when bitcoin falls other coins also falls. It means that bitcoin is the mother of all bitcoin and take the crypto market with itself.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

Never ever. Guys.. Vitalik does not give me any confidence. it is true that it has grown too much in the last 1 year but, should now grow much more. as pricing. but I can't see a progress.

Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

Looking at ethereum your prediction seems insane, although I would not mind if eth were ahead of Bitcoin!

Well looking for ethereum its true that ethereum has a potential but its hard to surpass bitcoin, bitcoin is the king of all coins, and i think ethereum depends only on bitcoin. Ethereum hast potential but cant overtake bitcoin.

Cam Calvin

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

Never ever. Guys.. Vitalik does not give me any confidence. it is true that it has grown too much in the last 1 year but, should now grow much more. as pricing. but I can't see a progress.
This year is getting lower and lower, in my opinion it's difficult to replace Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the king of coins, it's the first coin that many people know that have the highest value that no one can rival. yes, even though Ethereum is also the best Altcoin he has ever achieved with the highest score and he has a strong foundation he has great potential so he will most likely rise and rise again. as high as Ethereum in my opinion, it can't fight the height of Bitcoin.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

Ethereum may have more usability but bitcoin always be the first and always have that brand effect.

So i don't think anything like that is likely at all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

i can not imagine that ethereum will overtake bitcoin. i think bitcoin will stay number one for a long time and ethereum the number two.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

No , I do not  think ethereum will  overtake bitcoin , Ethereum has a lot of competitors for smart contracts platform , it's difficult for it to overtake bitcoin .
If it happens, I think it needs a miracle

giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

No, i think this assumption will be very difficult to come by. Bitcoin is a currency that can be said as treasuring when its value and market capitalization on the crypto market is too great. When it's placed next to ETH, it does not seem right
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

I believe in the bright future of Ether, but I don’t think that it will overtake Bitcoin. This is due to the fact that Bitcoin has an emission of 21 million coins, and Ether it is not limited by anything.
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

In my opinion, this is never going to be possible. If it will be possible, then not in this century. Because bitcoin is the most widely known cryptocurrency all over the world making ethereum in a difficult position to overtake bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

Bitcoin is the most important coin and no other coin can push it out. I think that ETH is not a serious competitor for Bitcoin.

rakib123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

I think is not possible to ethereum will overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is a biggest platform at crypto currency world. Ethereum also big platform but I it will can not overtake bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: