Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:38:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4450 times)
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

You shouldn't compare Ethereum with bitcoin because Ethereum won't overtake bitcoin since the use of them is different. Bitcoin will still the number one Crypto since bitcoin is the first Crypto. Both have a different level.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
Ethereum can outrun Bitcoin and become the leader of cryptocurrency not by increasing its price and capitalization level, but due to the fact that Bitcoin will decrease in its popularity and price. Will this happen soon? Unlikely, but not impossible. Now bitcoin is very low in popularity and it is not yet known how this can be completed.

chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

ETh and BTC bothe are the best coins of the crypto market but i think eth can not overtake BTC because BTC is the king of all coins and whole market is running behind BTC .
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

I don't know if there is something much important in this number 1 in market cap that xrp and ETH holders are crying for , I see nothing in having a big cap which can be determine by the number of coin and its price but most of those coin can't survive what btc has passed through.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

I really can't imagine when will happen but i know that there is a huge time for that because now, a big part of the world just know the somethings about Bitcoin to describe this marketi. Also societies carry a huge importance who support their favourites.

Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

I don't think this can come to reality. It will be very difficult for Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin which is the king of all Cryptocurrency. We even have some people in the industry that don't invest in Altcoins, all their investments is in Bitcoin. Ethereum don't have what it takes to overtake Bitcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
I love ETH and I started to hold it because I do believe ETH will give me good future. I know and we all know ETH and bitcoins are two good coins that can give us good earnings But in your statement that ETH will overtake bitcoin I do not think so because nobody knows what the future holds with bitcoins and ETH. Let us just see what happen next.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

Ethereum has been badly hit by bearish cryptocurrency that is aggravated by many scam ICO. Those that sold ether below $200 have added wound to injury for ether. Ethereum will rise again and surpass is previous all time high!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

it seems very difficult eth to overtake btc because, we know for ourselves now the best coin in the whole world is held by bitcoin so, we should not underestimate bitcoin if eth only goes below it and the price must also offset the high bitcoin price so it is difficult to predict .
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

Of course it is very difficult to replace the coin such as Bitcoin, but Ethereum has all factors to be the king of cryptocurrencies, so we will see it in future.
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

Today, Bitcoin has no competition, but nothing is permanent. Bitcoin will be under threat if the capitalization of Ethereum exceeds the market capitalization of Bitcoin. This will happen if developers reduce power consumption and fix flaws with scalability. Then, perhaps, Ethereum will become the currency number 1.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

You shouldn't compare Ethereum with bitcoin because Ethereum won't overtake bitcoin since the use of them is different. Bitcoin will still the number one Crypto since bitcoin is the first Crypto. Both have a different level.
- I don't think so, Ethereum still has the opportunity to cross bitcoin because you should look at a clear example, although people always think the ripple will not replace the position of ethereum but reality has proved that everything is possible, ripple has passed ethereum many times, and if ripple is possible, there's no reason ethereum can't do that with bitcoin. However, this replacement is always maintained for a very short period of time because you say exactly one thing is that bitcoin is always the number one, bitcoin and the rest of the market have a big gap that cannot be compensated

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

The turn started very well. The price rose during the week. But today circumstances a bit worse 131,95$ -20,69$ (-13,04%). It is too early to hope for ETH and sell all other cryptocurrencies.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

It would.
Bitcoin is a dead coin. It's just being traded as an antique.
While ethereum is a rapidly evolving vibrant technology.
Ethereum has already taken over bitcoin in number of transaction and soon would overtake bitcoin in total marketcap.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin is actually one of the souls of crypto currencies. For ethereum, I don't think Bitcoin will ever catch up. because Bitcoin is always above and number one. But for ethereum, it will continue to follow the steps behind bitcoin.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

it will NOT, no way. that's merely especulation and it's  false. Scamm and fake arguments to pump their coin to try and safe as much money they invested as possible and then never return. DO NOT BELIEVE THIS SCAMMERS. 

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

I strongly doubt that this will happen. If you have any thoughts based on facts, I will be glad to hear them out, and so your statement has no value.
Personally, I think the ether is a great coin and I keep some of my profit in it. But common sense suggests that bitcoin is more reliable. Do you know about the Lindy's effect? It states that the expected life of a nonperishable asset is proportional to its age. I think, subconsciously, this effect is understood by everyone. Therefore, trust in Bitcoin, as a currency that has existed for 10 years, is much higher than any other currency.
And this is only one of the many reasons why Bitcoin will not give up its position to any other currency.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
martin1221

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

I think the opposite is happening right now. BTC is way ahead with ethereum in terms of market share and capital. Even ripple (XRP) is ahead of ethereum currently in the market. Maybe in the future, there is a possibility but I don't think it is going to happen anytime soon.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Ethereum has a fairly wide range of values ​​with bitcoin. And ethereum is far more vulnerable to position and its popularity can be displaced by other altcoins. But not with bitcoin, which will continue to be popular among the public. That way, ethereum will certainly be difficult if he intends to replace bitcoin because bitcoin has a strong enough defense to increase its popularity and existence.
munareal

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

The Ethereum is a good cryptocurrency but is no match for Bitcoin. Ripple has displayed ETH from its number two position in the coin capitalization market position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: