Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
Lab_Rat

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Ethereum still very strong crypto project and over 95% of ICOs are based on the ERC-20. I think that it is not enough to have some techological advantages to be able to kill Ethereum. The great marketing campaign is required, becuse Cardano still not popular blockchain.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

I am sure that someday it will happen, ETH must be able to be more than the present if it does not want to be defeated by another coin.

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

Ethereum still very strong crypto project and over 95% of ICOs are based on the ERC-20. I think that it is not enough to have some techological advantages to be able to kill Ethereum. The great marketing campaign is required, becuse Cardano still not popular blockchain.

You have NO idea at all and I do not want to waste my time with you!
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

Ethereum has a large ecosystem and a large community. I think that Cardano will be difficult to overtake the Ether by these indicators. It may have some kind of plan for the development of the ecosystem and community but while Ethereum far surpasses Cardano in this.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

I am sure that someday it will happen, ETH must be able to be more than the present if it does not want to be defeated by another coin.
But not by Cardano Cheesy. Cardano is a coin based on many promises and one big name, nothing else.
EOS is much better competitor but also I do not think that some coin will be ablet to beat Ethereum, also no coin will beat Bitcoin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

Ethereum is one of the strongest digital coin in crypto world. Maybe there other coins that has a potential to grow like Cardano but i think that is not enough to destroy ethereum,because ethereum also has already a name owned buy many people and keep it whatever may happe. What i mean is ethereum is already a lot of demand,uses and support. No other coins can destroy ethereum easily.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

I don't think that cardano will destroy ethereum. Because ethereum is now very strong and cannot be destroyed easily. I think cardano will stay on track and its potential but not to destroy ethereum. Ethereum must also be very strong and have the trust of the holder. so cardano is altcoins which has strong potential and very high popularity. That's how I think about cardano.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

The advantage a technical use not always for crowd. The different fork Bitcoin the more perfectly then he. The exist more perfectly coins than Ethereum. Only here important what were first. If the any another coin to supplant Ethereum it will be not on last second years
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:31:32 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Yes, the possibility is wide open, it could be that in the future cardano will take over the position of etherium. Technological progress cannot be stopped, and cardano comes with the advantages that ethereum does not offer. We all know that Cardano has a higher network bandwidth, and this is not found in ethereum technology.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:53:51 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

I hear many good things about ADA though I'm not really a supporter but I believe currently, it's not number one competitor of Ethereum, there's still waves, eos and neo. There's still a lot to be develop in Ada network to be at where ethereum now and to surpass and beat ethereum they have to do some expotential development with ADA.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
lang shao

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:11:30 AM

I think cardano is a good coin also but about surpassing it, I dont think so if it will happen. Ethereum is one of the most strongest alts in crypto and commonly used by the new project for their promotion. I dont understimate cardano but it will not replace ethereum on its pick.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:42:29 AM

I think this thing just be right when Ethereum stand still and not have any improvement. Anyway, ETH went before ADA and roadmap of ADA need a very long time to develope

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:56:07 AM

It is too early to say destroy. Most dex market now use eth platform . Cardano is new coin supported by capitalists. Eth platform has been used by most Ico developers. Though the gas issue is growing, eth supporters still explore smart contract of eth. Some merchants like hosting, shoping stores accept eth. Thousands tokens traded in major exchangers. To say Ada will destroy eth, it is a bullshit from dreaming supporters.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:20:21 AM

Well I don't think ada can just kill ETHEREUM just like that with what ETH has gain the space of crypto which is the second largest coin and ADA just trying to gain it stand and more so no number of article can tell what can become of one token all I smell is FUD, because the market is decide by me and you by what we believe in and how much we buy and sell will determine what takes the lead.
Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

Cardano is a very promising coin, but what about competition with Ethereum are not yet available.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

It is too early to say destroy. Most dex market now use eth platform . Cardano is new coin supported by capitalists. Eth platform has been used by most Ico developers. Though the gas issue is growing, eth supporters still explore smart contract of eth. Some merchants like hosting, shoping stores accept eth. Thousands tokens traded in major exchangers. To say Ada will destroy eth, it is a bullshit from dreaming supporters.
what's the gas problem?yesterday I made several transfers, the Commission in the ETH network was a few cents and the transfers were executed instantly. about Cardano little I know, is it held ICOs?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
longrhm0

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

I assume that is one of the bigs words that some altcoins launch to threaten ethereum, however alas, I dont assume the human beings will trust in this. Even currently, masses of the ICOs are ERC20 so I think ethereum will nonetheless have a protracted life.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

Honestly, I like cardano, but ethereum won't be destroyed by it, it's impossible. Cardano is still very young and does not yet have a versatile platform, on the other hand ethereum can boast that. If the cardano platform has developed, it will be amazing, but it will not kill anyone, including ethereum.
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

Thank you very much for the information.
I think that the cryptocurrency world is crazy enough and everything might happen, but I believe in Ethereum!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

Why do people always wish for one project to fail in order to have the other project succeed. I think there is space for both projects to succeed. I am only for team that get it right. Before it was the debate of Ethereum taken over from Ethereum but now seen the dip in ICO market which has taken its toes on Ethereum other competing platforms are now having ago at Ethereum

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: