Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48326 times)
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:47:43 PM

Honestly, I do not believe the news. If we see the movement between eth and cardano then eth is much better. People's trust in eth always rises and more people feel the benefits of eth in a real way. Now, eth is more profitable than cardano if used for trading. I think, cardano is very difficult to surpass eth because eth is so popular and so great. I don't believe until whenever cardano can destroy eth.

▔▔▔▔▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:04:00 PM

it's too early for cardano claimed they can destroy Ethereum throne, before try to destroy Ethereum first just passed Binancecoin technology and popularity and then they are can claimed destroyed ethereum
It seems to me that such news and threads about Cardano are created by people who bought this coin at the highest prices in 2017
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:09:59 PM

Why should another platform coin ever kill Ethereum? They can both exist at the same time and work well. I like Cardano and every month buy some of them, I think Cardano has big future, expecially because they promissed POS soon, that is great as passive income!

Both platforms could exist alongside each other for a long time. Still, only one will prove to be the winner within the mainstream world. So far, Ethereum fits the bill nicely since it's widely supported by developers, individuals, and businesses alike. Not to mention, it has a working product for the development and execution of smart contracts unlike Cardano. The ADA cryptocurrency still has a long way to go, given that its development has been slow since launch.

Other alternatives like EOS and NEO have taken the lead by providing better features, and adopting the DPoS consensus algorithm for greater efficiency. If Cardano wants to compete with Ethereum or any of the mentioned alternatives, it would need to accelerate its development and bring new features to the public. Otherwise, Ethereum will remain as the "King of Smart Contracts" for a very long time.

Despite this, it seems that Cardano will survive in the mainstream world as developers are sustaining it. In the bright side, Cardano's slowness in development, helps it to adopt new features and protocol enhancements safely without disrupting the whole Blockchain.

Nonetheless, it's impossible that Cardano will destroy Ethereum anytime soon. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:54:06 PM

This is ridiculous. How can cardano destroy ethereum. There's no way it can do that. Ethereum will continue to be the king of alternative coins despite its fluctuations in price. If Cardano wants to destroy ethereum, then I suggest they should work harder. Cardano is far behind.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:58:45 PM

Why should an other platform coin ever kill Ethereum? They can both exist at the same time and work well. I like Cardano and every month buy some of them, I think Cardano has big future, expecially because they promissed POS soon, that is great as passive income!

Cardano is not the only project that works with the POS algorithm! It is not enough that it only works with POS. Apart from Cardano, there are many platforms like EOS, TRX, NEO. They work with POS.

When you tell me about the future of Cardano, we must first discuss different and better aspects than others.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:39:57 PM

Why should an other platform coin ever kill Ethereum? They can both exist at the same time and work well. I like Cardano and every month buy some of them, I think Cardano has big future, expecially because they promissed POS soon, that is great as passive income!

Cardano is not the only project that works with the POS algorithm! It is not enough that it only works with POS. Apart from Cardano, there are many platforms like EOS, TRX, NEO. They work with POS.

When you tell me about the future of Cardano, we must first discuss different and better aspects than others.
that's why POS algorithm is too ordinary, and if they claim to destroy Ethereum I think it's really funny and just a big jokes from Cardano developer.
told cardano developers to look at the real condition in market bro haha  Grin Grin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
mahibul49

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:58:50 PM

cardano is the big project and really awesome !i can say ada future price will be huge and its right to invest in cardano and its a eth competitor

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 08:49:26 PM

cardano has to stay within first ten, and than it can attack position above ten.. but it is interesting to watch fight between ADA and TRX for position 10 on CMC list, will see who will be the winner at the end
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:08:49 AM

cardano has to stay within first ten, and than it can attack position above ten.. but it is interesting to watch fight between ADA and TRX for position 10 on CMC list, will see who will be the winner at the end
The ranking is just temporary, that would be better if they will at the top 5, but that's gonna be hard as there are more good coins now that are overtaking Cardano and ETH. It's not hard to see them rise if we are in the bull run, but since the market is quite stable now, they'll remain on their spot.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:15:02 AM

There may be competition among coins in the market which is free. And we cannot rule out the possibility of any coin beating others as consumers will accept a coin based on its performance. But in my view, I think Cardano will not beat Ethereum in the near future given the performance of the two coins, their technology and teams.

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:43:50 AM

This is ridiculous. How can cardano destroy ethereum. There's no way it can do that. Ethereum will continue to be the king of alternative coins despite its fluctuations in price. If Cardano wants to destroy ethereum, then I suggest they should work harder. Cardano is far behind.

Yes its true also XRP is surpass ethereum last year?
But cardano is pretty good project too. But its a bit longer of time to take it place to surpass ethereum like now btc and eth keep stable and will rise up this year.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:48:24 AM

Today many say that ethereum can be defeated by this altcoin, the altcoin. And now Cardano wants to destroy or replace ethereum. Whether until this moment cardano can surpass ethereum. I think Cardano is unable to surpass ethereum and even compete.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:53:44 AM

Well, this is Nonsense of course,the powerful Ethereum project which is considered to be second after the Bitcoin is,and everywhere the payment to take Bitcoin and even cash in the Ethereum projects collected,but no projects which Cardano would have collected the money,it's all empty talk!I am sure Ethereum will only be even higher price and capitalization
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:19:11 PM

I don't think that Cardano will be able to overtake the etherium, let alone kill it, now the biggest competitor is BNB

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:26:08 PM

I also don't know for sure, bro. the clear cardano has a good and bright future. if I see the possibility that can happen bro. because the price of ETHERIUM doesn't have a movement to go up except for just a little

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:27:21 PM

I think this is ridiculous. Ethereum is getting  stronger and i dont think cardano will overtake Ethereum. Ethereum is the second one after bitcoin, and cardano is having a long way to go to catch up eth’ market cap.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:47:24 PM

I have been waiting for Cardano to have some positive developments for year and a half now, but nothing noteworthy happens.
At the same time, the huge developer base of Ethereum keep working on expanding the platform and coding in better functionalities.
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum will be the leading dogs for a lot of time.
Backupnime

Activity: 494

homt.net

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:11:50 PM

The ranking is just temporary, that would be better if they will at the top 5, but that's gonna be hard as there are more good coins now that are overtaking Cardano and ETH. It's not hard to see them rise if we are in the bull run, but since the market is quite stable now, they'll remain on their spot.
ranking from Coinmarketcap in not one of point i want to see when i investing in altcoin, but the fundamental from that coin.
but how developer can develop the coin and what they offering for investor in future.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 04:27:18 PM

It is unlikely that Cardano will be able to withstand ETH, most likely now the most important competitor of ETh - is BNB, because their platform is now very much in demand

I do not believe Cardano will ever destroy Ethereum, Cardano will also not be able to replace Ethereum. Ethereum is currently the 2nd largest cryptocurrency, Cardano is far behind.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:16:36 PM

ranking from Coinmarketcap in not one of point i want to see when i investing in altcoin, but the fundamental from that coin.
but how developer can develop the coin and what they offering for investor in future.
Fundamentals is really more important, if you based your analysis on that, you will surely see the real value and the potential of the project you are investing. Ranking like I said is just temporary, but it's one of the factor I consider when choosing a coin but fundamentals are the bigger factor than this.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: