Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

I think that Ethereum has quite a lot of competitors at the moment and although Cardano is a pretty good project, it has no more chances than others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Cardano a good competitor but he'll never outrun Ethereum! But it will be a very interesting rivalry!
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

Cardano has a long way to fame Ether. Token Cardano needs development in order to present a platform with clever contracts, in order to interest investors
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

Yes I doubt that what either coin that would destroy Ethereum, usually have them more words than Affairs, Ethereum the first in creating smart contracts so he there and will remain

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

I do not believe that Cardano will someday become more popular and stronger than ETH. It seems to me that ETH has occupied this niche for a long time and other coins will not supersede it.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

Of course, on paper, ada seems to be superior to eth in every way.
The thing is, we won't know until it is actually released and projects start building on it.
EOS was considered to be the game changer for the longest time, and then when they finally released the mainnet, it all became a chaotic mess.
There is a huge difference between what is good on paper vs. implementing in the real world.

On top of that, there is the whole problem with market penetration and profitability.
There have been numerous cases where a technologically superior product failed because it did not have the name brand recognition or marketing power to beat it's competition.
Consumers, in the end, rarely choose a product just based off of whether it is technically better or not.

Just look at apple phones, compared to the power house samsung phones, they are totally weak in terms of power and features.
Yet apple phones make up more than 50% of the smart phone market.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

I do not believe that Cardano will someday become more popular and stronger than ETH. It seems to me that ETH has occupied this niche for a long time and other coins will not supersede it.
If any other project had much better opportunities than the etherium, then it would have been long since seen the corresponding changes in the crypto currency market. But so far the etherium is in second place and in my opinion it has One way, only the first place.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

I'm considering Cardano for investment but I'm not sure that it will be able to defeat the ethereum. It has too many competitors who are constantly developing.
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

Cardano, founded by one of the first Erthereum developers by Charles Hoskinson, is a decentralized platform that provides a reliable and scalable complex programmable transfer of value. It is based on technology designed to create a new decentralized economy and democratize finance in emerging markets. Cardano seeks to become a platform for smart contracts by developing a new functional programming language known as Haskell, which allows "to write in a more secure and reliable way because it has a mathematical approach." It will surpass the etherium, I believe it.

great development for cardano, I think so , but maybe cardano still need time.
maybe 3 -5 year again will grow up higher

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

Cardano also called ethereum killer because People really like Cardano coin because it is supported by a team of academic leaders, researchers and scientists, who each help to develop the blockchain. Although the project is still in its very early days, the long-term objective is that it will be able to provide fast, cheap and highly scalable transactions on a global basis.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

Cardano is not received too much concern, very little people know about it because it is in the development stage and has no application yet. In next 3 years Cardano can't be the competitor with Ethereum.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

Cardano is still not strong enough, in my opinion, to be able to defeat Ethereum, at this time Cardano is in the 9th position of cryptocurrency capitalization... I think which has the potential to defeat Ethereum's capitalization in the future is MONERO and NEO...

Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Well, to live destroyed I doubt it is as you write that will destroy bitcoin but bitcoin for almost 10 years is in place and nobody can move it, so I think with Ethereum , Ethereum first of its kind and I think he will be there

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:56:42 PM

I very much doubt. I'm not saying that Cardano is a bad technology but Ethereum has a very large community and adoption.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:40:39 AM

I very much doubt. I'm not saying that Cardano is a bad technology but Ethereum has a very large community and adoption.

That's certainly true, mate. Even if Cardano manages to rise in terms of development, and popularity, Ethereum has already first-mover advantage. There are many developers and investors supporting the Ethereum project ever since it launched back in 2015. Compared to Cardano, Ethereum is quite old but tried and tested as a smart contract platform. On the other hand, Cardano is relatively new to the blockchain space, but it has a professional team behind it.

If Cardano could deliver as promised in its roadmap, then I'm sure that it could serve as a viable alternative to Ethereum. Considering that it will become a PoS coin just like Ethereum, it'll be extremely energy efficient which is good for the economy and the world. Smart contracts need to be as cheap and fast as possible, for executing them, otherwise, developers would have no reason to migrate their traditional applications to the decentralized world. Ethereum is quite expensive right now, and it would take some time before it scales to Casper PoS for cost reduction. If Cardano can manage to implement PoS at an earlier time than Ethereum, then it would have an advantage. However, it may never replace or destroy Ethereum because the latter has a solid foundation which resembles Bitcoin. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:46:26 AM

Cardano in my opinion is a Titan who is sleeping and waiting for the right moment to wake up and destroy everything, the project developed by Cardano will be very potential for the development of crypto currencies in the future, but 1 thing that becomes Cardano's obstacle is development that requires relatively more time for a long time, but I don't think that is a problem which means if we see a lot of coins and tokens that have a long development but have proven to be a good price and very profitable for an investment, the advice is if you still don't have Cardano, you should make a little back to your investment in the future, maybe three to five years you will know how valuable Cardano is
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:05:35 AM

Cardano in my opinion is a Titan who is sleeping and waiting for the right moment to wake up and destroy everything, the project developed by Cardano will be very potential for the development of crypto currencies in the future, but 1 thing that becomes Cardano's obstacle is development that requires relatively more time for a long time, but I don't think that is a problem which means if we see a lot of coins and tokens that have a long development but have proven to be a good price and very profitable for an investment, the advice is if you still don't have Cardano, you should make a little back to your investment in the future, maybe three to five years you will know how valuable Cardano is

That's certainly true, mate. Cardano is a sleeping giant and it's only a matter of time before it becomes another valuable smart contract platform just like Ethereum. It has a dedicated development team, and an academic approach, which means that it'll become the most professional blockchain in existence. Every feature integrated into the Cardano protocol is tried and tested, before being released, meaning that the platform will be as secure as it should be. This would allow it to become one step closer to Ethereum in terms of security and reliability.

While Cardano is still in its very beginnings, it has a lot of potential of rivaling Ethereum in the not-so-distant future. Perhaps, it may not destroy Ethereum since the latter has first-mover advantage in the market. But it could serve as a viable alternative for developers looking to launch dApps at the cheapest cost possible. With Cardano's PoS algorithm, greater scalability and lower costs could be achieved over the long term. Ethereum will also switch to PoS in the future, which I believe that both smart contract platforms will stay head-to-head for many years to come.

Considering today's ADA prices, it’s still a bargain. Once Cardano becomes fully developed into a smart contract platform for the mainstream world, then you could expect for it to become highly valuable by then. Therefore, Cardano will be as solid as Ethereum in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:15:46 AM

I agree that cardano was one of the best altcoin right now, but I think it will never surpassed ethereum, ethereum was the second in crypto and it's possible for it to beat bitcoin in its place.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:23:59 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Looking at the idea and technology behind Cardano, it is very obvious that Cardano can surpass Ethereum most especially in times like this when Ethereum has suffered a great downward movement in the past few months. One thing in crypto is that the success of a coin does not entirely depend on the idea, product or technology behind a coin. One of the strongest factors to consider when looking out for the success of a coin is how strong, powerful, healthy and supportive its community is.
Ethereum has got a strong, healthy and supportive community than Cardano, which will make it very difficult for Cardano to surpass it now on the market.

harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

impossible because the defense of an eth is very strong done by great people in it and not carelessly to penetrate it must be done by the best people in the world to penetrate it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: