Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48320 times)
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:20:39 AM

cardano will only be a coin sweetener and follower of ethereum, cardano is a coin that can potentially reach high prices. but I see that to destroy ethereum it will be difficult and it hasn't been able to date.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:38:51 AM

Cardano does look good in theory, but it's just that - theory. ETH is the one that has been properly tested and has been live for years. The question of which has superior tech is moot really at the moment; ETH is by far the dominant smart contract platform.

Exactly. Relative to Ethereum, Cardano does not have a working product for smart contracts (as far as I know). Of course, developers are working hard on the platform in order to make it as similar as Ethereum as possible. However, its progress is at a slow pace which prevents the cryptocurrency project from staying ahead on top of others. Many alternative smart contract platforms have better tech than Ethereum, but they lack mainstream adoption and popularity.

Still though, it's nice to have a diversity of cryptocurrencies with nearly the same purpose as Ethereum, since it will allow the space to mature over time. Different features and technologies will be tested, in order to determine which are the best for the development and interaction of decentralized applications. If we were to choose the best alternatives of Ethereum, that would be Cardano, EOS, and NEO.

Nonetheless, while Cardano has an academic focus for development delivering slowly but surely as promised, Ethereum seems to be always in the lead. Hence, it's impossible that Cardano will destroy Ethereum anytime soon given the time that has passed without any success at all. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:05:49 AM

Until now I was still convinced that ethereum was better than Cardano, hundreds of projects based on ethereum and having success certainly made ethereum popular and could stay in second place and maybe be number # 1 someday.

I agree, Ethereum is not going to just disappear with its partnerships and hundreds of developers working within its ecosystem. Ethereum will likely remain number two for a very long time, and has a chance to take the top spot. On the other hand, Cardano is making progress to transitioning to its proof of stake mainnet that is built with a mathematical and scientific foundation. I am thus excited about both projects.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:30:49 AM

cardano will only be a coin sweetener and follower of ethereum, cardano is a coin that can potentially reach high prices. but I see that to destroy ethereum it will be difficult and it hasn't been able to date.

Cardano could be alternative investment but to destroy ethereum, i think its too far. I am agree that cardano is good coin with good developers team, but in market, ethereum is more popular and the network used by many platform

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:07:10 AM

I dont think Cardano will destroy ethereum because i believe ethereum has many uses and very known because of the used cased on this coin. If that happen i  think its needs more more years to come. In my opinion cardano has a strong team and developer but thats not mean to destroy ethereum because ethereum has great team and many backed company and partnership.
DluckyChain

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:25:35 AM

it's crazy     

wake  up
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:24:25 PM

I agree, Ethereum is not going to just disappear with its partnerships and hundreds of developers working within its ecosystem. Ethereum will likely remain number two for a very long time, and has a chance to take the top spot. On the other hand, Cardano is making progress to transitioning to its proof of stake mainnet that is built with a mathematical and scientific foundation. I am thus excited about both projects.

Exactly. Ethereum will always be a number two cryptocurrency for as long as crypto exists, in my opinion. Still though, Cardano could complement Ethereum as an alternative platform for smart contracts over time. It's growing in development and innovation at a slow pace than usual. But, it's delivering extraordinary results for sure. Knowing that Cardano will make use of PoS in the same way as Ethereum, should give us more reason to invest into it.

In cases where Ethereum cannot meet with the daily expectations of its users (due to high network load), Cardano would prove to be a viable alternative. Diversity is good since it allows the ecosystem to mature at a fast pace. Which means, that Ethereum alone cannot handle all of the world's transactions paving the way for other alternatives within the mainstream world.

Nonetheless, Cardano will not destroy Ethereum or vice versa. You can decide to invest into both, since they have high prospects of becoming successful in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:37:59 PM

It is unlikely that Cardano will be able to withstand ETH, most likely now the most important competitor of ETh - is BNB, because their platform is now very much in demand

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 06:50:33 PM

I really hope that this is some kind of joke.  Because until I found equal ethereum.  Ethereum is still the best and most popular among altcoins.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Kaniin

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:53:32 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 10:05:10 PM by Kaniin

No, it will not destroy it. I don't see reason for it why. So it's just a pure speculation for now. I don't see it happen.  Smiley

Ethereum is respected and always good choice.  Smiley Smiley
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 06:55:23 PM

Anything can happen.  I am in the world of cryptocurrency, all I doubt, because here everything can change in a moment.  Because the fact that Cardano can win ethereum I do not believe, but still there are some chances for it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 07:22:25 PM

This is very hard to believe but I would like to see it.  It would be very fabulous.  But most likely this is just another Cardano ad.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:31:57 PM

Why should an other platform coin ever kill Ethereum? They can both exist at the same time and work well. I like Cardano and every month buy some of them, I think Cardano has big future, expecially because they promissed POS soon, that is great as passive income!

jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:33:46 PM

There passed a lot of time from the moment of writing of that article, a lot of things changed. A blockchain of projects there was a huge number and everyone tries to prove that they it is better than ETH. But at the moment ETH remains the leader a blockchain of technologies. It is very interesting what happens further.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:43:48 PM

Cardano? Where is Shelley on the mainnet? Even Shelley is not on the testnet. I bet that Ethereum 2.0 will be released before the Cardano update and then we will see who will destroy whom.  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:09:24 PM

it's too early for cardano claimed they can destroy Ethereum throne, before try to destroy Ethereum first just passed Binancecoin technology and popularity and then they are can claimed destroyed ethereum

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:38:25 AM

Until now cardano has not shown significant achievements if it must be compared with Ethereum. What side do we see it from? Etehreeum's market capitalization is far more dominant than Cardano. In popularity, ethereum is also more a center of attention and a transaction tool that is widely used by users. The ethereum platform is also more widely used for projects. I think there is no reason if Cardano will replace or destroy ethereum at this time.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:10:37 PM

Until now cardano has not shown significant achievements if it must be compared with Ethereum. What side do we see it from? Etehreeum's market capitalization is far more dominant than Cardano. In popularity, ethereum is also more a center of attention and a transaction tool that is widely used by users. The ethereum platform is also more widely used for projects. I think there is no reason if Cardano will replace or destroy ethereum at this time.
yes, cardano and ethereum can't be compared, because utill now i didn't get any good news about cardano development and now there is already another big competitor for both namely Binancecoin where binance are launched this coin, it's too hard for Cardano

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:29:01 PM

I think Cardano if he wants to overtake Ethereum is required to make a new breakthrough in their project, because I think Ethereum has very good quality and is able to provide good benefits to the community. So ETH is still the best of Cardano
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:40:39 PM

I think Cardano if he wants to overtake Ethereum is required to make a new breakthrough in their project, because I think Ethereum has very good quality and is able to provide good benefits to the community. So ETH is still the best of Cardano
What kind of breakthrough can Cardano be able to accomplish?) I don’t believe in it at all and doubt that Cardano can even be on par with Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: