Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:52:39 PM

I'm sure most people here still doubt whether cardano is capable of destroying ethereum, I am among those who aren't sure about that,
because ethereum has a larger community and also ethereum is very popular, it would be difficult for cardano to go beyond ethereum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:27:45 PM

Even though Cardano is superior to ETH, until now it has been proven that ETH still persists, for example ICO has so far been built on ETH, that's how it is. so Cardano has potential but does not have realization  Wink
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:14:46 PM

Even though Cardano is superior to ETH, until now it has been proven that ETH still persists, for example ICO has so far been built on ETH, that's how it is. so Cardano has potential but does not have realization  Wink

I agree with you, but if Ethereum falls, then developers can stop using the Ethereum platform to create their tokens and then Ethereum will cease to be so popular as it is now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:08:53 PM

I doubt that this is even possible if we compare the two projects, we see that in technical terms, Ethereum is superior to Cordano, and the team and community of Ethereum are much more active. Of course, time will tell if Cordano is a really good project.

Cardano is a cool project, but it will never destroy Ethereum. ETH team is great, and the support of the crypto community is huge as well. I invest in ADA as I believe that this altcoin will grow, but Ethereum will be superior.

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:36:15 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Cardano is a great coin but I don't think Cardano can destroy Ethereum. Ethereum has a long history of development, the community of Ethereum is huge. If Cardano can destroy Ethereum it must be in a very far future.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:41:26 AM

Half of year passed and I think Cardano didn't destroy Ethereum. So you guys were not right. Cardano is good, but ETH is better as for me.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:22:46 AM

I don't think cardano will destroy ethereum, cardano is a promising crypto, but it can not destroy ethereum you know ethereum is a popular crypto than cardano.
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 12:15:02 PM

Actually nothing impossible but if you see the process and the journey of the ETH it is enough to convince ETH has a lot of development. Though a lot of contract address that is in use scammer but in january 2019 ETH will experience a hardfork. And let's see if ADA or EOS can still compete with the ETH or not.
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:35:10 PM

honestly most people won't care if cardano destroys ethereum or vice versa because we're here only looking for profit and as long as it's profitable then we will buy it and if it makes us lose then we won't buy it and we will sell it.

Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:07:22 PM

I do not think that destruction will occur, Ethereum looks more powerful than Cardano. Ethereum has a great team and he is famous with a long history, but Cardano is also promising. While the situation is, and the future will show.

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:51:09 PM

It's quite sad that many here in the cryptocurrency space is having some hate against ethereum, I think ethereum is quite not responsible in all the lost of the investor in the market. Ethereum is doing well despite of all the things they are saying. And I think that, without the smart contract, there will be some hard time for the good projects to be implemented in the market.

johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:32:01 PM

I agree with you, but if Ethereum falls, then developers can stop using the Ethereum platform to create their tokens and then Ethereum will cease to be so popular as it is now.
Aunny do you believe it yourself? Ethereum will never fall to a penny, and the founder of ethereum is not profitable at all.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:50:37 PM

I don't think that Cardano will be able to surpass Ethereum, as the main demand now is Ethereum. Cardano have no implementation.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:37:20 PM

wow cardano will destroy ethereum, if that happens it means that the cardano will continue to grow, from prices that maybe exceed ethereum prices, from the bigger community and many who will use the cardano platform, it is good, we wait when that happens.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:28:48 PM

No, cardano is close to become abandoned project. i haven't heard from cardano developers for ages. Can you believe, none of them is going to destroy ethereum,because they can't develop mass product.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:43:04 PM

I agree, I also believe that the developers of Cardano should create a more successful basis for their project, and only then will this coin have more investors, and they will be able to compete with Ether. In the meantime, I do not dare say that Cardano promising and popular project.

That's the point. Cardano has been extremely slow in development, which has left the project behind others that are highly active and supported by their communities. Ethereum still has the lead, because it always delivers (although the promised Casper PoS still hasn't been activated yet). This way, Cardano will never destroy Ethereum, staying behind the leading cryptocurrencies for a long time.

Still, there's hope for Cardano if releases its VM for smart contract functionality. Only then, Cardano can be compared with Ethereum as it will have the same features as its rival. With many smart contract platforms available today (such as NEO, EOS, Waves, Tezos, Tron, and now Stratis), it'll become extremely difficult for Cardano to stay ahead in the competition.

Therefore, I believe that Cardano will not destroy Ethereum but rather complement it over time. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:58:51 PM

this is impossible. there are many professors on the DAD team, and they lack practice.. there are currently no quality projects on the DAD platform. ETH has been very popular now. their gap is so big.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 04:25:04 PM

I think it's still too difficult for Cardano. ethereum is very strong now, even when the market falls even though there are still many investors who are loyal to their Platform. rather than competing with ethereum it is not more realistic with EOS, Stellar or NEO. because the altcoin is also a competitor of ethereum.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:51:46 AM

You underestimate the Ethereum, which is almost impossible to be a fact. Ethereum is the most successful coin in the cryptocurrency market in the last two years, and it has changed the entire cryptocurrency market. Therefore, it is possible to be overtaken by Ethereum, but no coin can be surpassed at present.

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:25:37 AM

Cardano project developers are still creating their project. But I see how they work. The next stage of the platform, Shelley, will be launched soon. In the future, cardano can compete with ethereum.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: