Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:26:02 AM

I don't think so because even though cardano, including a good new coin and having experienced an increase of as much as 400%, it will not be able to replace ethereum because ethereum is the king of altcoin and most ICO projects use the ethereum platform. so that the ethereum position will be difficult to replace and ethereum has been around for a long time in the crypto market.
I think so, It is indeed difficult if you want to compete with ethereum. Because Cardano is not comparable with ethereum. What you say is that ethereum is the king of altcoin, I really agree with that. Everyone also knows that.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:31:43 AM

Cardano is interesting but Ethereum is 1 million times more well positioned to glory!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:33:00 AM

I don't think so because even though cardano, including a good new coin and having experienced an increase of as much as 400%, it will not be able to replace ethereum because ethereum is the king of altcoin and most ICO projects use the ethereum platform. so that the ethereum position will be difficult to replace and ethereum has been around for a long time in the crypto market.
I think so, It is indeed difficult if you want to compete with ethereum. Because Cardano is not comparable with ethereum. What you say is that ethereum is the king of altcoin, I really agree with that. Everyone also knows that.

there is no such thing as king and queen here in crypto  . people only invented that phrase becuase they think that the coins that thier favorite is already unbeatable but the real truth is that all crypto coins are the same  . they all work the same and laslty all can become the best depending on the users mood because the user is the one that control and holds thier future  .
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:36:50 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

In my opinion, cardano and ethereum are crypto currency coins that are equally good and have potential success in the future. But I still see that ethereum is better than cardano. Ethereum technology is better than cardano. Ethereum has also been proven to be the king of ICO because of the many ICOs that use the blockchain ethereum platform. I am sure that with this superiority, ethereum is still able to maintain its position better than cardano.

▔▔▔▔▔
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:45:38 AM

in many altcoins have already tried to overtake, replace eth as for example neo, ada, eos but they have not succeeded (yet) i do not think that cardano will have more possibilities than others

Agree. No other ETH alternative has been able to stand the test of time as a solid and widely-recognized smart contract platform for the world. Only Ethereum has been able to gather the attention of mainstream businesses, developers, and individuals alike. Still, these mentioned altcoins have the potential to become something big in the future if they experience massive adoption within the mainstream world. So far, EOS and Cardano have been solid in development and innovation every step of the way. While it's true that EOS is new and somewhat centralized, it can still be improved over time.

On the other hand, Cardano (ADA) is slow in providing network upgrades, yet it has managed to deliver everything as promised in their roadmap (in a step-by-step model). To say that Cardano will destroy Ethereum is saying that ETH will destroy BTC. IMO, this will never happen because original platforms (in this case Ethereum) have first-mover advantage. Just my thoughts Grin
Well. I won't say you're speaking out your thought here buddy because everything you said here are fact about ETH,ADA and EOS. However, we both know the crypto community are not much interested or supported any project that's slow in providing network upgrades and I wonder why an article writer will presumed such project to destroy a well supported project by the communities.

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:45:00 AM

Cardano does have good development, his journey keeps many holders retaining it, but to be able to surpass Eth must be more innovative and this seems difficult. Eth is still a reliable and strong altcoin.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 03:49:09 AM

I am hearing about cardano since long but still yet to hear about any dApps being made over it. 'operating on a first-of-its-kind proof-of-stake (PoS) algorithm' — first of its kind? Peercoin started POS and its nothing new.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:58:29 AM

I am hearing about cardano since long but still yet to hear about any dApps being made over it. 'operating on a first-of-its-kind proof-of-stake (PoS) algorithm' — first of its kind? Peercoin started POS and its nothing new.

It is not possible to build any dApps right now. Their road map is one of the most transparent and their goal is to be a decentralize project before the dApps.

Peercoin was the first to try to use PoS. But they still need PoW to secure their network. So Ouroboros is the first provably secure proof of stake protocol.
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:00:21 AM

Simply, we will survive a new change in the network of the ethereum and then we will see who and how will be able to destroy the ethereum. Grin

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:03:53 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

I suppose any coins can surpass ethereum it just a mater of time. In cryptocurrency if a token product is unable to keep up its competitiveness it can be replace by a more powerful coin.

Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:20:04 AM

in many altcoins have already tried to overtake, replace eth as for example neo, ada, eos but they have not succeeded (yet) i do not think that cardano will have more possibilities than others
Yes, there were a lot of contenders for the place of ether. But they remain far behind. Perhaps this would be possible if they started simultaneously with the eth. Now the market belongs to ethereum almost completely. And it will be much more difficult to get a significant market share.
But Cardano is an interesting and great project. Good luck to them!

Cardano is an interesting coin, but for me it will not surpass ethereum. I don't see cardano as a threat to eth. As what you've said, there are a lot of competitors in eth. Cardano is one of those competitors and obviously, this can't replace ethereum being the second rank in the market. Cardano needs more time to prove its worth.
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:27:30 AM

It is impossible for Cardano to destroy ethereum while in terms of price and quality of cardano is not comparable to ethereum which has a smart platform and many fans, besides that ethereum is currently ranked second on the market, it is difficult for cardano to replace ethereum.

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:08:21 AM

If that case is proven true, then what strategies would cardano will do to implement their plan? I think they can't even make a fair price like ethereum in the market. Which already proves ethereum is much better than cardano.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:13:06 AM

I agree that Cardano will be very competitive, but I disagree it will be a winner takes all market. Because Cardano is written in Haskell and uses a scientific philosophy, financial institutions may feel more confident about building Dapps on top of its protocol. However, Ethereum has the first-mover advantage in the smart contract space, and that's not to be discounted.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:02:49 AM

It's not easy for a cardano to destroy ethereum, we certainly know that ethereum is the best altcoin to date, even if it can replace ethereum it certainly takes a long time for even a few years for cardano to shift ethereum's position

LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:09:56 AM

I think cardano cant surpass ethereum because it is has very high potential and it is already popular with a very large marketcap and volume.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:14:04 AM

Cardano can only be a shadow and competitor ethereum, but can not kill or destroy ethereum, now the sales volume of ethereum is greater and increased than cardano.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:18:04 AM

I think ada is improving and this project creator came from eth team. I guess we can say that the project is good but its not on the level that can totally destroy eth, eth is a big project and as you can see they will upgrade more and we will see massive pump with it as they deploy their planned upgrade.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:19:09 AM

To me, Cardano should make more successful foundation so that market price value on it will increase. I am sure if this will happen, this will invite more investors to buy Cardano
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:29:55 AM

Cardano is a good project. But i don't think it can surpass the Ethereum. And now, there is a lot of rival like TRON and surely some new born altcoins. But it is still a solid project as it is still in the top coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: