Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
naminorichan

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

Specifically, what kind of token is it? It is an attractive website, but I want more specific information. Will bonuses be granted when purchasing with ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

Health is very important and necessity to all human kind. No doubt a lot of investors and supporters will embrace and support this project because of it's uniqueness and benefits we can get.
Yes, absolutely project that consists and fucoses in health of the people are kore likely attractive to everyone. As the old saying says health is wealth so its very important to exert extra effort about health issues. So I guess this will be a good idea. Hopefully this  project will be a success and supported by many.
As we notice the digital economy we live in building wide range of technologies around it also will lead huge impact on health and through DNAtix we should take a pledge to figure out the better possibilities to save the living being through the scope and hope we can by choosing the future of Genetics with DNAtix.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

I would like to see the project listed at www.icoguide.com as I trust their rates, so do a lot of investors, would be great to hear their opinion regarding the project, it will make easier to make decision.
This can be a leading step of DNAtix for listing as it automatically even gains more attention of new people across the crypto community and the management should even more prioritize on various platforms so it brings more new traffic from various sources.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

The project oboylet quite a large number of countries, unfortunately this is often. It is a pity, because among the citizens of the listed countries it would be possible to find the invetors.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

I like such projects as the team, but can a soft cap  of $ 750,000 really suffice for development? I think this is a small amount.
This is really a small amount, but once it is installed by the developers, it means they believe that they will have it enough, that it will also affect the final result of the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

I would like to see the project listed at www.icoguide.com as I trust their rates, so do a lot of investors, would be great to hear their opinion regarding the project, it will make easier to make decision.
This can be a leading step of DNAtix for listing as it automatically even gains more attention of new people across the crypto community and the management should even more prioritize on various platforms so it brings more new traffic from various sources.

Yes, listing in good and popular ico rating/guide sites will surely help the project to increase exposures and popularity and this will lead to boost popularity and many more investors will know this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

The project oboylet quite a large number of countries, unfortunately this is often. It is a pity, because among the citizens of the listed countries it would be possible to find the invetors.
DNAtix will also consider the country rules and regulations dealing with crypto and proceed as per abiding to the each country instructions that will benefit the project and the participants across the globe. So this can be a right way as management decided.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

DNAtix will also consider the country rules and regulations dealing with crypto and proceed as per abiding to the each country instructions that will benefit the project and the participants across the globe. So this can be a right way as management decided.

Yes, I think this is one of the important things the team needs to study too, also the team must consider how they can be able to include those countries that have rules and regulations regarding cryptocurrencies because it is needed to increase the chance of reaching success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

Health is very important and necessity to all human kind. No doubt a lot of investors and supporters will embrace and support this project because of it's uniqueness and benefits we can get.
Yes, absolutely project that consists and fucoses in health of the people are kore likely attractive to everyone. As the old saying says health is wealth so its very important to exert extra effort about health issues. So I guess this will be a good idea. Hopefully this  project will be a success and supported by many.

Genetics is way way more than just health, it's a lot lot more about active prevention of stuff, prediction of stuff related to problems to overall health
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

Genetics is way way more than just health, it's a lot lot more about active prevention of stuff, prediction of stuff related to problems to overall health

It requires every team member actively involving in gathering the loopholes which are causing to health problems through the chamber of DNAtix and should identify more possibilities that will bring a reduction but we need global response for end point.
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

I would like to know more about the project. It looks beautiful, but there are many common concepts.  More and more similar projects are growing. How will we be identified among all this? I really want to see how you differ from the same projects
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Agree, if this project will be a success how would the other countries will implement and participate te said project if their government has own regulations about crypto. Other than that are they willing to participate. That's why very important to consider those countries.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Well, how do you intend preventing the genetic details of people from getting into the wrong hands?Using blockchain maybe helpful but we've seen numerous blockchain projects getting hacked before. Besides, this project is supposed to rely on trust between the one giving his or her genetic info out and the one working on it. How is such trust going to be established given the fact that the person may not know the one using the genetic material?

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

tell me please, do you plan to run a bounty campaign? In what social networks will it take place and when will you launch the campaign?
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

if I take part in your pre-sale, when will I be able to get my money into my wallet? I hope this will be very quick, and not after the end of sales?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 07:11:46 PM by Zianingbu

Quite a very unusual project. I have not yet met that a project that is connected with crypto currency worked on DNA. It will be very interesting to watch you.
sila-shulz1272

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

Too much difference in the sale of token DNAtix on the presale and General sale ! The value of the token varies by almost two times .. what is the point of participating in your sale to an ordinary investor ? He'll get a token in two times less than some sort of Fund. Then when you go to the stock exchange presale investor can sell your token is twice cheaper and ordinary investors will sit and wait for years to return their investments
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
DNA technology have so much application at real, so i agree with you that DNAtix have good and unique idea when running crowdsale at bitcointalk and crypto world. They have long developing time to now. That really carefully preparing for do their services.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

It is good to know what your project is all about but what are the advantages of investor here? can you state some features here to let us know something realistic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: