Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

I hope that the developers will be active and they will succeed in these not very simple times for the crypto world.
Actually I read some of comments here same with you concern mate, i am also hoping this concerns will be entertained and cater as possible as they can. The market competition is high so they must be more creative and flexible for each tactics they use.
The project have a lot of users that seems worried about the project whether it gonna be a success one or not, I believe they gonna so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

It seems they want to focus on hitting the hardcap since they didnt declare any softcap amount. Hopefully they have enoigh time to collect their needed money.

Well if it's the case then let's hope and help the project in reaching their goals by spreading good things and good features of dnatix, if proper marketing and advertising is implemented the success is near to achieve.
As far as I remember, the soft cap is 750,000 and I think that this is not a very large amount. I'm not sure that the team will have enough soft cap.

This is correct. The soft cap is $750,000 - but obviously we are shooting for the stars! Any extra bit will help us grow the platform faster and help pave the way for the future of genetics!
The soft cap is $ 750,000 and I think the team knows that this amount will be enough to develop and launch the product. If there is a bounty company, I will participate.
Quite interesting that the softcap for the project is only a small cheap money! It might be easier to achieve then we can proceed with the project into a great one!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

It seems they want to focus on hitting the hardcap since they didnt declare any softcap amount. Hopefully they have enoigh time to collect their needed money.
If they reach their goal then it will be good for the project as well as the investors,who are eagerly waiting for the success of this project as DNAtix got the good review from medical team
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.
Well, luckily that this project is you are into. But next time I suggest that you should always check, read and analyze the project from their foundation to their background before going all in.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

I hope that the developers will be active and they will succeed in these not very simple times for the crypto world.
I mean if they are getting easy money I don't see a reason why they wont be around just that whether they will care for the project is a different issue
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

I mean if they are getting easy money I don't see a reason why they wont be around just that whether they will care for the project is a different issue
for the implementation of the project, the development team should work very hard and do everything possible to ensure that the project can properly operate in such a difficult time on the market.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

Well if it's the case then let's hope and help the project in reaching their goals by spreading good things and good features of dnatix, if proper marketing and advertising is implemented the success is near to achieve.
As far as I remember, the soft cap is 750,000 and I think that this is not a very large amount. I'm not sure that the team will have enough soft cap.
In comparison with other projects, sum really small. However it doesn't say that the project will be bad, perhaps developers put in development and personal money too.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

for the implementation of the project, the development team should work very hard and do everything possible to ensure that the project can properly operate in such a difficult time on the market.
I hope that this will indeed happen, because the attention to the project is very important and many users pay attention to this.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.

Reading the reviews is usually useless cause like 99% of the all the reviews on these review sites for ICOs are paid off by the developers of the ICO
Yes I will be at tone with your statement as the individual research should be done by the interested party and the false reviews must be ignored.
sathvik112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

DNAtix was standing there with a major threshold in a description of genetic threshold and it was a great pleasure for us their work flow functionality and the road map till now was great.
No wonder that there is a high interest of this kind of business as people in crypto are eager to spent their crypyto In the low fee way. 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

Reading the reviews is usually useless cause like 99% of the all the reviews on these review sites for ICOs are paid off by the developers of the ICO
Yes I will be at tone with your statement as the individual research should be done by the interested party and the false reviews must be ignored.
perhaps so do some unscrupulous reviews. But I'm sure there are real platforms for Ico reviews, where we can get reliable information about the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

You are right! The team should find ways on how to handle such challenge. It is better that the team  focus each part of the project so that when it is time for implementation the team will not feel difficulty in handling such problem. That is why hardwork, cooperation, new strategy and trust is very important to have in both team and investors.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

This is correct. The soft cap is $750,000 - but obviously we are shooting for the stars! Any extra bit will help us grow the platform faster and help pave the way for the future of genetics!

Have you already reached the soft cap? I see some informations that you are now in the 2nd stage of the presales. I wonder, what are your strategies in convincing more people to join and buy DNAtix tokens. I guess, it would be helpful if you have provided good discounts and referrals so that investors will tempt to invest.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

It will depend on the market and the number of investors available Am sure with enough investors they will be able to hit their target soon

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

perhaps so do some unscrupulous reviews. But I'm sure there are real platforms for Ico reviews, where we can get reliable information about the project.
I can not understand where you saw false reviews? If bad users write of it, then do not pay attention to them! So do not pay attention to this.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

You are right! The team should find ways on how to handle such challenge. It is better that the team  focus each part of the project so that when it is time for implementation the team will not feel difficulty in handling such problem. That is why hardwork, cooperation, new strategy and trust is very important to have in both team and investors.
DNAtix had a goal to reach the next level and all the team together have to work with various assignments such bonding with various developers and team will reach the accomplishment successfully and we can see better progress ultimately.
Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

I hope the team will continue to work with good communication and will continue to do well so that the project can run well and it could be great.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

DNATix is making new era in the Medical site & also contribute to the crypto world.As DNA is a part of human & use it as a source of money is revolutionary.so to run this project on the market situation,what measures you take? 
On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

I hope the team will continue to work with good communication and will continue to do well so that the project can run well and it could be great.
Immediate response to the investors queries by clarifying all their doubts without letting wait and ownership dealing with constant solutions will build a strong bondage and trust with the investors.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

DNATix is making new era in the Medical site & also contribute to the crypto world.As DNA is a part of human & use it as a source of money is revolutionary.so to run this project on the market situation,what measures you take? 
Yes, you are right. DNAtix maybe will provide us the revolution of Genetics technology at the future. It will bring benefit for everyone do research about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: