Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

The competition is very big for you. Now many similar projects are on yours. How will you compete with other projects? Do you have any kind of difference for this?

Well, they know already the things that they are going to face in having this project here in the crypto community. They should have made an interesting concept to get the attachment from the community. Maybe the team are not filtered to make some strategic plan to capture the minds of the investors in dealing with this platform.

At some point, nobody knows what the team are planning to do for now but to wait for their further announcement. Since competition is getting hard, they need to surely make a decision that is for the betterment of the platform.
As it is a new one, having patience for it will help people to know more about the project, there's no rush here I think. Crypto market is very competitive nowadays.
Precisely the competition is high the market tastes and demands are changing the team needs to cope with the change so they can be better and fantastic in the market. They will able to compete and make new beginning. Gudluck and my the good weather cooperate for the betterment of the project.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

The competition is very big for you. Now many similar projects are on yours. How will you compete with other projects? Do you have any kind of difference for this?
Indeed, today the market is very much in competition with similar projects. I hope developers will find for themselves unique features that will distinguish them from all other projects.

I tried to find more information about the developers and which of the major investors supported the project and could not find it. It is very bad when such important information is not immediately understood. Probably you can say that the developers did not take part in the top projects before.
Where did you try to find the information? Did you try asking the admin here? They might help you, as they don't want people doesn't trust the project here.

Is he posted it here then it means the administrators of the project should be checking it cause this is the ANN page of their entire ICO and project
I think it's better to ask questions in the Project Telegrams. There's more likelihood that the administrators will answer your questions about the information about the project.

Yes that is best thing to do in times of you have questions and want a quick answer. Many also can help you there because mostly have an idea about the project. It is a matter of finding ways on how we can find answer or solution in every problems or questions each of us encountered.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

Indeed, today the market is very much in competition with similar projects. I hope developers will find for themselves unique features that will distinguish them from all other projects.

I tried to find more information about the developers and which of the major investors supported the project and could not find it. It is very bad when such important information is not immediately understood. Probably you can say that the developers did not take part in the top projects before.
Where did you try to find the information? Did you try asking the admin here? They might help you, as they don't want people doesn't trust the project here.

Is he posted it here then it means the administrators of the project should be checking it cause this is the ANN page of their entire ICO and project
I think it's better to ask questions in the Project Telegrams. There's more likelihood that the administrators will answer your questions about the information about the project.

Well, to have a full knowledge of the specific project you'll have to be more creative in knowing the background of the project and its objectives to the community. Frequently asked questions to the team to have more information about the details and the development of the project in able to have a good connection towards the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

I liked the interface of the site, then you did it. This shows how you have responsibly approached the work and the project as a whole. I like.
Agree, also the team is veru considerate, thy are nice in a way that they are responsive and cares with its supporters and investors.I like the way they reach out and trying to please the needs of many.

Yes I agree, and also  being responsive and considerate makes them conclude how good the team is which is very important because sometimes we will be confuse that is why there are times that we ask some help or questions to the developer. We all know that they are the one who knows everything. Keeping in touch with each other is highly needed and helpful to have positive result.
Keuzor

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

Hi! What about bounty program?
connecoin

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

I liked the interface of the site, then you did it. This shows how you have responsibly approached the work and the project as a whole. I like.
Yes. The project have been prepared well sinced they put all necessary informations regarding the flow of the platform ahead and how to gained profits from it. Having this will surely be liked by many people and possibly invest in here as it can have a chance to make all supporters satisfied.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:09:21 PM

Yes. The project have been prepared well sinced they put all necessary informations regarding the flow of the platform ahead and how to gained profits from it. Having this will surely be liked by many people and possibly invest in here as it can have a chance to make all supporters satisfied.

It's probably the result of a better plan before getting indulge. They have a nice interface which it only shows that the team were skilled and professional. Sooner or later, we can see more progress about the project and let's keep in touch with their development.
Junralz

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

The team has been working very hard on platforms development. But they need to be more active on the platform and they have to provide each and every necessary update related to the project. Which can help the community members or investors to understand how does the team has been working.

Definitely, they will get to that point and as of now, they probably making some good plans to boost their popularity in order to get some investors. Everything is in process of development and this is definitely the reason why the team is busy.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

Agree, also the team is veru considerate, thy are nice in a way that they are responsive and cares with its supporters and investors.I like the way they reach out and trying to please the needs of many.

Yes I agree, and also  being responsive and considerate makes them conclude how good the team is which is very important because sometimes we will be confuse that is why there are times that we ask some help or questions to the developer. We all know that they are the one who knows everything. Keeping in touch with each other is highly needed and helpful to have positive result.

We are all dependent on the developer on how they are going to establish and provide good quality services to the community. They are responsible in making decisions around the process of developing the platform into its own unique content. And i think the Dev team are well motivated in making this project successful in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:58:27 PM

The team has been working very hard on platforms development. But they need to be more active on the platform and they have to provide each and every necessary update related to the project. Which can help the community members or investors to understand how does the team has been working.
Well, they might seem have a great development that we couldn't see clearly in anywhere though. It might be the only reason on why they don't active.

That could be possible, but they also need to make some good announcement so that people will have a positive look about the project. Being active isn't necessarily need to do but it's also important especially when it comes to issues which needs some presence of the dev and the team.

I think as well, we will be waiting for new updates from CryptoAdSolution, I believe the project development team will make the right decision.

They will and they should have the right decision for letting the people know the status of the project. This will surely have a good impact towards its development.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Well, they might seem have a great development that we couldn't see clearly in anywhere though. It might be the only reason on why they don't active.

That could be possible, but they also need to make some good announcement so that people will have a positive look about the project. Being active isn't necessarily need to do but it's also important especially when it comes to issues which needs some presence of the dev and the team.

I think as well, we will be waiting for new updates from CryptoAdSolution, I believe the project development team will make the right decision.

They will and they should have the right decision for letting the people know the status of the project. This will surely have a good impact towards its development.
Well, you might be talking about the transparency of the team. It's very vital one to have if the project is the a new one. Showing it will result to a positive way.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:54:27 AM

I do not know what to say. There is no information, but it may be added a little later, when the sale of tokens begins. Because I think that at this stage there is preparation for the start of sales.

Do you mean their roadmap and whitepaper? I think they must update that one as soon as possible for people not to doubt on the project.
You have to be waiting for the roadmap and the whitepaper because it has to take a long time to wrote since is the main key on why people invest.
why wait for a roadmap and a technical document? All this information is on the official website of the project, you can check it yourself.
It still important to know all the details of thier project from thier whitepaper bud. I bet you dont want to invest on a projrct that cant even provide a simple whitepaper.
Indeed, projects that does it are more quite responsible, well because investors are expecting it and so they should provide it.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

I am with you guys. I also think that way that further developments is keep on pushing by the project team as what we need now is to patiently waits their next updates regarding what is happening to the CryptoAdSolution. I have a strong belief to this project that what potential I see the project team as well as this whole project has will keep on blooming here in the crypto community.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:17:42 AM

Well, you might be talking about the transparency of the team. It's very vital one to have if the project is the a new one. Showing it will result to a positive way.
This project is indeed a good one that even it is starting here in the crypto currency community, a lots of people are keep on supporting and trusting the project team potential and great capabilities. On the other hand, you are right there buddy that this project should keep showing how transparent they are and keep a good flow of relationship with the community.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:32:09 AM

Nearly 1 week more for come to CryptoAdSolution, i want ask the price of them base on USD or ETH. I have some ETH and now value of them is so low.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

Yes, I agree, because now there are not many honest projects that can work so openly. Everyone is now trying to hide something from users.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

Nearly 1 week more for come to CryptoAdSolution, i want ask the price of them base on USD or ETH. I have some ETH and now value of them is so low.

For now its good to buy tokens from ICO site because the fees and transaction are low as of now.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

For now its good to buy tokens from ICO site because the fees and transaction are low as of now.
what is the minimum price proposed by developers to purchase tokens? And will there be any buy bonus? In my opinion now is a good time to make a small investment.
dolcevita99

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

Concerning the purchase of tokens write to the direct administrator, only through it make a purchase, that would not get on scammers.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

The project is based on the great idea, which has high potential in future. But the team needs to be more active. They have to provide necessary updates on time to time. This information or updates can help the community members or investors to understand the development of the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: