Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

The project is based on the great idea, which has high potential in future. But the team needs to be more active. They have to provide necessary updates on time to time. This information or updates can help the community members or investors to understand the development of the project.
Good point mate. Providing more updates from time to time regarding the project will draw attentions to the public and possibly convince more investors to joined. It could also generates more supporters to make the project be known in social sites where most of the potential investors are there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

Nearly 1 week more for come to CryptoAdSolution, i want ask the price of them base on USD or ETH. I have some ETH and now value of them is so low.

For now its good to buy tokens from ICO site because the fees and transaction are low as of now.
Correct, if you are planning to buy this is your opportunity. Taje advantage of this moment while the price is still low because the demand is still not that big.
if the developers will expand their advertising campaign, they will become more popular, and accordingly, sales on Ico will also grow.

I agree on your idea it meams it can be a first move to become more popular than ever. The sales will getting high and high and more investors will come along and get the achievement for better improvement. The expansion of the teams advertising campaign will bring lucky to us.

You are right about expanding the advertisement is a great move to make the project become more popular. Popularity is one of the important thing that the needed to focus in order many investors will invest and support the project. Without them the project will be nothing or will not exist.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

The project is based on the great idea, which has high potential in future. But the team needs to be more active. They have to provide necessary updates on time to time. This information or updates can help the community members or investors to understand the development of the project.
Good point mate. Providing more updates from time to time regarding the project will draw attentions to the public and possibly convince more investors to joined. It could also generates more supporters to make the project be known in social sites where most of the potential investors are there.
Maybe we can expect them to have an active communication to the community in the next following weeks when everything they have planned to share to us is good to disseminate.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Nearly 1 week more for come to CryptoAdSolution, i want ask the price of them base on USD or ETH. I have some ETH and now value of them is so low.

For now its good to buy tokens from ICO site because the fees and transaction are low as of now.
Correct, if you are planning to buy this is your opportunity. Taje advantage of this moment while the price is still low because the demand is still not that big.

Its our choice whether we are going to grab this opportunity, as we can see the recent values of the coin are at very low price. Given this figure maybe we could come up with a great idea by grabbing this opportunity that we have. Let us be optimistic in this kind of work since this will bring us into a future that we are aiming for.

lets see what happens as it seems to me that there are so many masterpieces that new projects simply do not bring benefits and profits to investors.
Also, they need to be sure that they are not testing the patience of some people even this is a new one. They really need to work hard on this one in order to prove its worth.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

The price for the token will just fluctuate with the price of ETH, generally speaking the USD value of tokens is usually 100% dependent on the price of ETH
Yes i agree with you. That why we need carefully when buy token, if i don't have wrong, we still have time for prepare.

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

if the developers will expand their advertising campaign, they will become more popular, and accordingly, sales on Ico will also grow.

Obviously, that thing probably going to happen because their information would be disseminate and everyone in the community would be aware. Indeed, the team probably already been planning everything.
Well if they already have plans for such, then lets hope it will be great and could exceed what is expected results and achievements.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

Obviously, that thing probably going to happen because their information would be disseminate and everyone in the community would be aware. Indeed, the team probably already been planning everything.
Well if they already have plans for such, then lets hope it will be great and could exceed what is expected results and achievements.
I am also looking forward for the good outcome of the plans prepared by the project team of the CryptoAdSolution. I have a good high expectations towards this project since that this project is keep on showing its good potential and great capabilities through its performance here in the crypto currency community. I am hoping that this kind of promising project will keep striving and continuously aim its target goal here in the crypto currency community.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Maybe we can expect them to have an active communication to the community in the next following weeks when everything they have planned to share to us is good to disseminate.
Well that is a good idea and recommendation buddy for this project team. The team working behind this CryptoAdSolution project has a lots of supporters and not only that because they still keep on gaining the crowd trust. I am one of those supporters and I know that the team very well know and aware how people are expecting they will share the plans of the project that will benefits the people and the whole crypto community.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

The only thing we can do is to wait for the results, I know they have great plans for this project and to its community so lets give them some time.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

The only thing we can do is to wait for the results, I know they have great plans for this project and to its community so lets give them some time.
Just wait for the result and you will be happy to see that the developer can make a worthy investment in any side.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

I am also looking forward for the good outcome of the plans prepared by the project team of the CryptoAdSolution. I have a good high expectations towards this project since that this project is keep on showing its good potential and great capabilities through its performance here in the crypto currency community. I am hoping that this kind of promising project will keep striving and continuously aim its target goal here in the crypto currency community.
Most of the people here are really waiting for the update incoming from the developer. Let me see about the update from their telegram.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

Well that is a good idea and recommendation buddy for this project team. The team working behind this CryptoAdSolution project has a lots of supporters and not only that because they still keep on gaining the crowd trust. I am one of those supporters and I know that the team very well know and aware how people are expecting they will share the plans of the project that will benefits the people and the whole crypto community.
Indeed. This is the right thing that we should have invested to the platform but be sure to watch the entire documents to prove if its legit or not.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

The price for the token will just fluctuate with the price of ETH, generally speaking the USD value of tokens is usually 100% dependent on the price of ETH

As I Know its good to join and invest in an ICO right now because of the low price of ETH. Expert predicted that it will increase its price.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

As I Know its good to join and invest in an ICO right now because of the low price of ETH. Expert predicted that it will increase its price.

What is good this days is that altcoin are in low value and this is probably the time to think for investment. If the expert are correct then we should somehow grab the opportunity. We know it's risky but this is what cryptocurrencies is looks like so, better to also take some risk.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?
in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

Indeed. This is the right thing that we should have invested to the platform but be sure to watch the entire documents to prove if its legit or not.

The platform offers some good services which it helps the cryptocurrencies to be more often be seen. By advertising it, people will definitely understand more about how this technology can saved a lot of money.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

The platform offers some good services which it helps the cryptocurrencies to be more often be seen. By advertising it, people will definitely understand more about how this technology can saved a lot of money.

uniquely the idea of ​​the project has a promising direction. But in any case, the project needs a lot of support from supporters, and for this the team must develop a good advertising strategy.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

What is good this days is that altcoin are in low value and this is probably the time to think for investment. If the expert are correct then we should somehow grab the opportunity. We know it's risky but this is what cryptocurrencies is looks like so, better to also take some risk.
The alt coins are only in the red because ETH is plunging down right now and they'll just bounce in USD price only and not ETH price so it doesnt matter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: