Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Advertisement is one of many things that could help a business could be known and grow bigger.
This way will give the CryptoAdSolution a way to help many business or product to be known in a wider area.
I agree with you mate. The advertisements will help projects in crypto community market.  The CryptoAdSolution will be the best way to help many projects to succeed in the market.

This is still new and normally we can expect that this platform had a lot of potential features that could possibly help the crypto to be more useful in the near future. Moreover, advertisement really a big factor to consider when the team wants to be more exposure.
Everyone will expect something great here and we know that every new project needs to impress a lot of people to succeed on what they are trying to build for its users.

This will be good if there are many supporters who can promote and give impression and traffic to the site, Equals potential investors.

Everything needs to have a budget and it is not so easy to run a project especially when the market is down. For now, probably the team were still studying now about the behavior of the crypto community.
I agree with you bud the admins might be thinking if they would like to do a full blast with this project since cryto market is truly unstable at this point.
Actually, I think before the team decided to launch this project they already studied the status of crypto market the market has been doing like this lately so if they know  the current status of the market I think they already prepared and think of better solutions whatever will come along the way.
Im 100% positive that they will succeed on thier ico guys. They have a solid team who can provide the numbers. Just have faith on them.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

Advertisement is one of many things that could help a business could be known and grow bigger.
This way will give the CryptoAdSolution a way to help many business or product to be known in a wider area.
I agree with you mate. The advertisements will help projects in crypto community market.  The CryptoAdSolution will be the best way to help many projects to succeed in the market.

This is still new and normally we can expect that this platform had a lot of potential features that could possibly help the crypto to be more useful in the near future. Moreover, advertisement really a big factor to consider when the team wants to be more exposure.
Everyone will expect something great here and we know that every new project needs to impress a lot of people to succeed on what they are trying to build for its users.

This will be good if there are many supporters who can promote and give impression and traffic to the site, Equals potential investors.

Everything needs to have a budget and it is not so easy to run a project especially when the market is down. For now, probably the team were still studying now about the behavior of the crypto community.
I agree with you bud the admins might be thinking if they would like to do a full blast with this project since cryto market is truly unstable at this point.
Actually, I think before the team decided to launch this project they already studied the status of crypto market the market has been doing like this lately so if they know  the current status of the market I think they already prepared and think of better solutions whatever will come along the way.
Im 100% positive that they will succeed on thier ico guys. They have a solid team who can provide the numbers. Just have faith on them.
Really nice to hear that the team has strong team. I am also hopeful that everything will be fine and the team will able to make this project a success. The project is nice and with the cooperation of each other I know this project will grow and develop in perfect time.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

The project is based on greats idea. It has a higher potential to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to earn a great amount of profit in future.
Precisely the opportunity is available for everyone. The opportunity to earn good profits will be possible for this project. If ever that this will be a success many will be benefited and enjoy the fruitful outcome of the project.
Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity for everyone to make a good amount of profit, after a certain time later by making an investment in it. The project has a lot more potential in the future to grow more.
Yes, the project shows alot of potential. The project just need to have more updates and improvements. Maybe the team could do some marketing strategies for the betterment of the project. I am sure that new project in the crypto market has a chance to grow and develop.
Well every project must have strategies for improvements in order to keep going in the competition with others, so its expected to see updates soon?

That is true that is their strenght so that the project will continue to achieve the empowering of improvement and the community will see to it that this project will contribute and give the best to everyone. Yhe team expects what will be ment to be in order to be on the highest level.
Yes, the project has its unique concept. If thd updates and improvements will be adapted by the project  I am sur that in due time the project will be a success and everything will be better. The project is slowly getting popular and accepted by many. Competition is high but there is no need to worry everything is under control and team are very positive with the outcome.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

Where can I see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project? I have not seen anything here yet.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

To impress investors will be easy to the team because they can be look at it for the brighter future though they need SWOT analysis strategy so thet this project will guarantee a hundred percent to achieve the top list. That is kinda innovation for the project so that it would be easy to undergo in the procedure.

Care to elaborate on this method you seemingly hype as "swot" analysis. From the sounds of it, it sounds like something no one really uses finally
dolcevita99

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

The competition is very big for you. Now many similar projects are on yours. How will you compete with other projects? Do you have any kind of difference for this?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

This project is just starting here in the cryto currency community and it shows a lots of good traits they have and keep showing what potential they bring to the crypto currency community. I am glad that the team is keeping up this good performance they have and as well as continuously striving to remain in this community of crypto currencies wherein continuous innovation is necessary to keep standing.

Since this is new, team definitely will have hard time to be more competitive and this is their challenge. The team really finding ways to get some support from the crypto investors and this is why everything is still developing especially about their marketing strategies.

Having this great concept will needs to have a strategic action in marketing so that it can have a better exposure in social sites and have a chance to gained more investors that will helped for future development. And I'm pretty sure that the team behind this can do it because they have managed to create this kind of ideas.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

The competition is very big for you. Now many similar projects are on yours. How will you compete with other projects? Do you have any kind of difference for this?
Indeed, today the market is very much in competition with similar projects. I hope developers will find for themselves unique features that will distinguish them from all other projects.

I tried to find more information about the developers and which of the major investors supported the project and could not find it. It is very bad when such important information is not immediately understood. Probably you can say that the developers did not take part in the top projects before.
connecoin

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

Where can I see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project? I have not seen anything here yet.

For a moment, they don't have any updates about the progress of the platform except for their pre-sale which will start 6 days from now. Probably, the team will focused this first because they need to have a good funds for this to have a good development ahead. We just have to wait a little bit more of time for new announcements regarding their works.
regalis

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

Well, they know already the things that they are going to face in having this project here in the crypto community. They should have made an interesting concept to get the attachment from the community. Maybe the team are not filtered to make some strategic plan to capture the minds of the investors in dealing with this platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Junralz

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

Well, they know already the things that they are going to face in having this project here in the crypto community. They should have made an interesting concept to get the attachment from the community. Maybe the team are not filtered to make some strategic plan to capture the minds of the investors in dealing with this platform.

At some point, nobody knows what the team are planning to do for now but to wait for their further announcement. Since competition is getting hard, they need to surely make a decision that is for the betterment of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

This project is just starting here in the cryto currency community and it shows a lots of good traits they have and keep showing what potential they bring to the crypto currency community. I am glad that the team is keeping up this good performance they have and as well as continuously striving to remain in this community of crypto currencies wherein continuous innovation is necessary to keep standing.

Of course they will have to be more aggressive and show what they can do to make their platform visible to the community. This project will be having a great opportunity for the future since they are determined to crack down the road towards the community. And it seems that they are capable enough to prove that they deserve a space in the crypto world.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

At some point, nobody knows what the team are planning to do for now but to wait for their further announcement. Since competition is getting hard, they need to surely make a decision that is for the betterment of the platform.

You are right, not all of the team's plan will be shared because there is possibility it will be followed to some of their competitors. What best we can do for now is wait for their announcements and give our 100% support and trust because all their moves is for the goodness of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

I agree, from the start as they created the plan of the project they have already the ideas what will be the situation they will be face on. That is why they are ready to some possibilities that they may encounter. For me foundation of the project is very important in order to be successful and many will support, participate and lastly invest in the said project.All of us should be keep our eyes and mind open to the future happenings and think always positive.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:46:17 AM

Indeed, today the market is very much in competition with similar projects. I hope developers will find for themselves unique features that will distinguish them from all other projects.

I tried to find more information about the developers and which of the major investors supported the project and could not find it. It is very bad when such important information is not immediately understood. Probably you can say that the developers did not take part in the top projects before.
Where did you try to find the information? Did you try asking the admin here? They might help you, as they don't want people doesn't trust the project here.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:48:56 AM

As it is a new one, having patience for it will help people to know more about the project, there's no rush here I think. Crypto market is very competitive nowadays.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:39:51 AM

As it is a new one, having patience for it will help people to know more about the project, there's no rush here I think. Crypto market is very competitive nowadays.
Well, that is true buddy that the team did not need to rush things over. They should take their time needed because what is important is to have a good outcome. They need to be more strong since the crypto market is very hard to deal with this past weeks since it is getting more and more very hard to predict what will happen. But on the other hand, I will also one of those that is awaiting to the further announcements of the team.
dolcevita99

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

I do not know what to say. There is no information, but it may be added a little later, when the sale of tokens begins. Because I think that at this stage there is preparation for the start of sales.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

I do not know what to say. There is no information, but it may be added a little later, when the sale of tokens begins. Because I think that at this stage there is preparation for the start of sales.

Do you mean their roadmap and whitepaper? I think they must update that one as soon as possible for people not to doubt on the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

Bitcoin Garden: CryptoAdSolution changing the advertising industry with launch of ICO
https://bitcoingarden.org/cryptoadsolution-changing-the-advertising-industry-with-launch-of-ico/

CryptoAdSolution is the first of its kind community and industry-focused digital currency specifically developed as a solution to the challenges of market services as well as master node cryptocurrencies. CryptoAdSolution is aiming to make crypto advertising great again, ensuring the different stakeholders in the industry can effectively reach their target audience.

The cryptocurrency industry has evolved the years, with different businesses across several industries integrating the use of digital currencies into their operations. This has led to the increasing popularity and acceptance of cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, the crypto industry and its stakeholders have not been able to reach their target audience, consequently limiting the reach of the industry. This can be attributed to the different challenges of marketing in the industry. CryptoAdSolution, is, however, changing the narrative by delivering a solution-oriented concept that would answer the different questions of simple marketing of the crypto industry.

The developers of the solution have created a unique platform in conjunction with a hybrid system and cryptocurrency, specializing in marketing services in the cryptographic industry. By leveraging the power of the blockchain technology, CryptoAdSolution comes with a wide range of features and of course, benefits, with different advertising packages designed to help generate qualitative traffic, while also rewarding customers with a passive income....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: