Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:55:35 PM

I expect a lot from the project, because this is my first project in which I invested. The project is connected with advertising, for the first time I invest in such a project. Usually I do not take into account projects that are related to advertising.

Everyone expect a lot in this project and dont be worry because it will be boom and increasingly the numbers of investors and this type of project will hit the highest part and people will recognized the achievements that the team give because they give full effort too.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:59:13 PM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

Here is the explainer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sy11AvnEt1c
It is also in the frontfage bud it is the youtube logo on the right hand corner. I also watched the presentation and its very presise and detailed.
Certainly true the video should be watched by everyone who has interest on this projrct because their concept is realy achievable.
Yes you are right. very interesting video. I was interested to watch all 8 minutes, not everyone can make such a video, which is interesting to watch until the end.
Thanks atleast the vedio help esch individuals to understand and observe how the project really work. Posible investors will increase as days will pass and the interest rates will also increase because of the vedio. I expect more and more investors will invest the project project.

Vedio is really helpful because it is one of the guide that can be demand for success and the development is get together just to become the best than the other project being implemented in the community. Possible mny investors will know the real face of this project and they will be interested too.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

I expect a lot from the project, because this is my first project in which I invested. The project is connected with advertising, for the first time I invest in such a project. Usually I do not take into account projects that are related to advertising.
I hope this project can meet your expectations and you will get everything you wanted from participating in this project. The number of supporters is increasing every day and this is a good indicator for the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

I hope this project can meet your expectations and you will get everything you wanted from participating in this project. The number of supporters is increasing every day and this is a good indicator for the project.
Yes. More people keep coming on this project to suppprt it and help to make this a good source of investments since the idea is very interesting. It can give more motivations for the dev team to continue to improved and developed the platform. And I also hope that they will share some news and updates regarding the current status of this.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

It is also in the frontfage bud it is the youtube logo on the right hand corner. I also watched the presentation and its very presise and detailed.
I agree. The video presentation is very useful for all potential investors that wanted to be part on this great project. With 8 minutes of time, I believed all of them will have a good understanding about the flow of this project and I hope they will participate in the token sales so that the idea will have a chance to be implemented in the future.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Certainly true the video should be watched by everyone who has interest on this projrct because their concept is realy achievable.
Yes you are right. very interesting video. I was interested to watch all 8 minutes, not everyone can make such a video, which is interesting to watch until the end.
Thanks atleast the vedio help esch individuals to understand and observe how the project really work. Posible investors will increase as days will pass and the interest rates will also increase because of the vedio. I expect more and more investors will invest the project project.

Vedio is really helpful because it is one of the guide that can be demand for success and the development is get together just to become the best than the other project being implemented in the community. Possible mny investors will know the real face of this project and they will be interested too.

I agree, video really helps most especially to those who is video lovers. Most people prefer to watch video in order to understand easily.  I know through this it will make number of investors increased which lead the project into success.
Kosovari

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

Where I can find the latest updates of the project?
regalis

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

Your implementation of the project very good and your idea, your structure and your team work all are very good. Users and investors are ready to invest and join these kind of project because they are more active the specific niche. I hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley Cheesy

They just implement the project in a very interesting and informative application, seems like the dev team are experienced enough in making this project comes into a great future. They are being guided by this excellent individuals who has the determination of creating innovation in the new generation of technology.
Well, it might be  a great opportunity to invest since they are having such an informative thread to promote their own advertising coin which uses masternode.

Exactly, let us be stay tune from the possible modifications of this project in the coming months. For sure they have alot of opportunities that are going to provide to their investors and supporters. They were going to be more aggressive in capitalizing the project into the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:46:13 PM

Yes. More people keep coming on this project to suppprt it and help to make this a good source of investments since the idea is very interesting. It can give more motivations for the dev team to continue to improved and developed the platform. And I also hope that they will share some news and updates regarding the current status of this.

True, that is why the ideas that the team created is very important because it is one way that can attract investors. Through that it will make also the number of supporters increased. Whay I want to the developers to do is keep being active in giving latest updates.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

True, that is why the ideas that the team created is very important because it is one way that can attract investors. Through that it will make also the number of supporters increased. Whay I want to the developers to do is keep being active in giving latest updates.

Well, they definitely are just observing our suggestions and soon will probably make used to it. As it is still being developed, everyone should try to understand because it is not so easy to run a project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

Your implementation of the project very good and your idea, your structure and your team work all are very good. Users and investors are ready to invest and join these kind of project because they are more active the specific niche. I hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley Cheesy

They just implement the project in a very interesting and informative application, seems like the dev team are experienced enough in making this project comes into a great future. They are being guided by this excellent individuals who has the determination of creating innovation in the new generation of technology.
Well, it might be  a great opportunity to invest since they are having such an informative thread to promote their own advertising coin which uses masternode.

Exactly, let us be stay tune from the possible modifications of this project in the coming months. For sure they have alot of opportunities that are going to provide to their investors and supporters. They were going to be more aggressive in capitalizing the project into the crypto community.

I agree, probably the team are preparing everything so that they can handle things easily. They definitely make a good plan in order to achieve their goal without any big problems.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

I agree. The video presentation is very useful for all potential investors that wanted to be part on this great project. With 8 minutes of time, I believed all of them will have a good understanding about the flow of this project and I hope they will participate in the token sales so that the idea will have a chance to be implemented in the future.

Video presentation also a factor that helps the platform to be more understandable by some investors that wanted to know more about the information.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

I appreciate you more if you keep active like now. Actually this is beginning of this project, so be responsive for everybody have trusted on this.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

This is quite good because people can now even understand more about how the project works and it's possible to be more useful as the cryptocurrencies are getting more in demand. It's nice that the team provided a video which it is a factor to also consider that could help their project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

Where I can find the latest updates of the project?
You can check at their website or official social media. And easily, at here always have new updates about this project.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:34:29 PM

Well, it might be  a great opportunity to invest since they are having such an informative thread to promote their own advertising coin which uses masternode.

I agree with you, that's exactly what the CryptoAdSolution project development team has to do to attract more investors and communities to the project.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

I agree, probably the team are preparing everything so that they can handle things easily. They definitely make a good plan in order to achieve their goal without any big problems.
Yes. We are start the party, so i don't think this is the good time for discuss about what the team will do, be patience and let see.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

Well, it might be  a great opportunity to invest since they are having such an informative thread to promote their own advertising coin which uses masternode.

Me too, agree with that, also as they need to do a proper planning that will help them in the future that will be a vital key to success.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

Yes, the vedio presentation makes the people more attracted and to the project. They are now knowledgeable about it. The vedio is well explained and team able to expound the concept and ideas of the project. Possibilities of success is now available.

If more people who support this one likes the idea of it and a lot of new supporters will also like how they have presented it, as it gives them a lot of information in helping understand the project even better.
ocips

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:40:27 AM

This is a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: