Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

The people are fond of crypto projects when they see how good the project team holding the project as well as if they see how they continuously the team are having a good communication such as giving us the needed updates regarding the project. I was too glad because this project even it is just starting, have already been gained a lot more people for the CryptoAdSolution community.
The community is the main key of the project. Without it, they can do absolutely nothing to make a bigger impact to the token price in the future.

I agree, it's like they have to make a good community so that everything is going to have a a better harmony. There are a lot of factors which can increased the value of coin so they need to focused on it.

I also think that as you, the project team in addition to paying attention to the quality of the product also needs attention to marketing and communication, as this contributes significantly to the success of the project.

Communication the most important part of the project. The marketing strategy differs on how it run and communicate with others. The success needs an aloted time to improve the project. The team gives advancement of the project for the sake of developing.
Yes. In my opinion, CryptoAdSolution will do this working as well as possible. At least they working for this industry, if they cannot do good promoting by themselves, who will trust them?
The project team should make a good promotion for this project that will help this project to boost its potential and great capabilities to the crowd of crypto people here in the crypto currency community. I was hoping that more users, supporters and most especially potential investors that will help the CryptoAdSolution community for its continuous growth and development.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:33:10 AM

Are the revenues, the bonuses, all paid only with the CryptoAdsolution currency? The participant, user or company can request the form of payment or shipping in other altcoin or even bitcoin?

As  I know the revenue of the cryptoAdsolution will be on the customers and advertisement campaign, So the more real and legit visitors, The more advertisers can earn too.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
military_force

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Your implementation of the project very good and your idea, your structure and your team work all are very good. Users and investors are ready to invest and join these kind of project because they are more active the specific niche. I hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley Cheesy
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.

I agree, we still don't know what the team have been planning to do but there's still a lot of time to make an observation about the progress of the project. Let's do hope that everything is going well so that supporters have the guts to keep holding.
This project had some good advisors so I think they wont fail on thier campaign. They are slowly building a solid community so this should  be easily be popular in the crypto space.

Advisors brings an advantages to the peoject because they are the reason on how does the project work in the community because of the function of the team. The team are the action towards the perfectness of the project and it will be in the position of brighter future.

Yes, adviser has a big role in every aspect of the project since they will also the responsible in looking the needs of the project to be able to make their objectives be in reality. They will be the eyes of the project in maintaining its systems accordingly.
which proved to them that they are a very important factors of a project, which of course a project needs, I hope they would make great advice for the improvements.

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

Most of the people here are wanted and willing to invest because they are likely having a great choose on a project that they want to invest.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Your implementation of the project very good and your idea, your structure and your team work all are very good. Users and investors are ready to invest and join these kind of project because they are more active the specific niche. I hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley Cheesy

They just implement the project in a very interesting and informative application, seems like the dev team are experienced enough in making this project comes into a great future. They are being guided by this excellent individuals who has the determination of creating innovation in the new generation of technology.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

They just implement the project in a very interesting and informative application, seems like the dev team are experienced enough in making this project comes into a great future. They are being guided by this excellent individuals who has the determination of creating innovation in the new generation of technology.
Well, it might be  a great opportunity to invest since they are having such an informative thread to promote their own advertising coin which uses masternode.
KingDome

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

Are the revenues, the bonuses, all paid only with the CryptoAdsolution currency? The participant, user or company can request the form of payment or shipping in other altcoin or even bitcoin?

As  I know the revenue of the cryptoAdsolution will be on the customers and advertisement campaign, So the more real and legit visitors, The more advertisers can earn too.

Indeed. But, I wonder if it can be abused, i mean, there is a lot of people who are currently abusing the advertising network by sending a multiple packet or  a visit from a unique IP address.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

Here is the explainer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sy11AvnEt1c
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

It is also in the frontfage bud it is the youtube logo on the right hand corner. I also watched the presentation and its very presise and detailed.
Certainly true the video should be watched by everyone who has interest on this projrct because their concept is realy achievable.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

It is also in the frontfage bud it is the youtube logo on the right hand corner. I also watched the presentation and its very presise and detailed.
Certainly true the video should be watched by everyone who has interest on this projrct because their concept is realy achievable.
Yes you are right. very interesting video. I was interested to watch all 8 minutes, not everyone can make such a video, which is interesting to watch until the end.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

It's on the frontpage of youtube probably because either you watched it or you actively follow similar crypto coins and it's personalized for you
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

Yes, the vedio presentation makes the people more attracted and to the project. They are now knowledgeable about it. The vedio is well explained and team able to expound the concept and ideas of the project. Possibilities of success is now available.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

Agree, Hopefully that those who is interested with the project will watched the vedio presentation in order for them to gather and gain more information about the project and might contribute the additional courage to engage and invest with the said project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

Indeed. But, I wonder if it can be abused, i mean, there is a lot of people who are currently abusing the advertising network by sending a multiple packet or  a visit from a unique IP address.
Security features and restrictions can be implemented. They are many other alternative things that can help the project to grow despite of the posible issues and circumstances that may appears in the process of developing of the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

Yes you are right. very interesting video. I was interested to watch all 8 minutes, not everyone can make such a video, which is interesting to watch until the end.
Thanks atleast the vedio help esch individuals to understand and observe how the project really work. Posible investors will increase as days will pass and the interest rates will also increase because of the vedio. I expect more and more investors will invest the project project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

Yes, you are right. very interesting video. I was interested to watch all 8 minutes, not everyone can make such a video, which is interesting to watch until the end.
Yes, absolutely they make a great video. Which is really interesting and helpful to understand the concept of the project. I strongly recommend to everyone to watch that video to get a deep understanding of the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

Yes, you are right. very interesting video. I was interested to watch all 8 minutes, not everyone can make such a video, which is interesting to watch until the end.
Yes, absolutely they make a great video. Which is really interesting and helpful to understand the concept of the project. I strongly recommend to everyone to watch that video to get a deep understanding of the project.
I'm wondering if there are translations for other languages ​​for this video? I think many supporters will be more comfortable watching the video in their native language.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

I expect a lot from the project, because this is my first project in which I invested. The project is connected with advertising, for the first time I invest in such a project. Usually I do not take into account projects that are related to advertising.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

Security features and restrictions can be implemented. They are many other alternative things that can help the project to grow despite of the posible issues and circumstances that may appears in the process of developing of the project.

That should be implemented because that is the most important part and Security is one of the needs of every human being. That is belong in Maslows Heirarchy of needs. This type of project shows in demand because it is very need to everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: